• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts at San Diego comic con

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonsclaw

Wow they changed the names of Aqua and Ven's keyblade. Now it Rainfell(Rainfall) and Wayward Wind ( Fresh Breeze )

Musical charm

omg!! I like how they showed how those decals would look on both psp silver and piano black!! eeeee this is awsome!!

Jakek9

Awesome find. lol, I'd tottally be at Comic Con just for this...XD

Nah, not really. But it's a cool find. :D

Wheels

I love how they showed off the decals, on both a black and silver PSP. It's interesting to see the keyblade name changes though. Personally, I like Wayward Wind better than Fresh Breeze, but Rainfell over Rain Fall? Not so much

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Huh, the decals don't look too bad on the piano black. Still want those keychains and everything else on display XD Nice find.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
did anyone record the english trailer i think sora will have a new voice

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Honey , don't even think about recording it. Iv tried so many times and its just too loud.

Hehe I saw this on Thursday and Wednesday. I'm gonna go today later. But yeah its the same as days slant year except now its bbs and re:coded.

The demo is fun. I played as all 3 of em. I like ven's the most cuz it reminded me of sora.having the strike raid attack.
Aqua moves a lot.
Terra is good too. You have more time to think out attacks with him. But I really liked ven.

Pssh it ain't fair.. last year I posted days stuff and everyone was like "we've seen this before " and in khultimania they put this on the front page! Lol xD.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
What makes you think they'll replace HJO?

not replace but just a voice for younger 14 yearold sora which is the data sora joel osment is like 20 he did orginal sora back in 2003 his voice is deep now good for current sora but we need a younger voice pereferbly another kid like what they do for younger kairir is alyson stoner maby jake t austin

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
not replace but just a voice for younger 14 yearold sora which is the data sora joel osment is like 20 he did orginal sora back in 2003 his voice is deep now good for current sora but we need a younger voice pereferbly another kid like what they do for younger kairir is alyson stoner maby jake t austin

Too late for that. If they did want another voice for KH1 Sora they would've done so for Re:CoM. What age HJO is has nothing to do with it.

Jakek9

I think we'll be fine after Re: COM.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
So the english trailer had english voice overs? If so, I wanna see it. lol I wanna hear Jiminy crickets new voice actor. (did I spell his name right???)

Edit: Thank's Sign for the correction. lol!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back