• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom Hearts: Another Dive...What color should the logo be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

archiearcher

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep has a blue, very cool logo in contrast to Days that had a red, warm logo.

So, based on the rumored title (Another Dive) what color do you think it's logo should be? Why?

I'm thinking black. It's title reminds me of deep dive and asas which were very dark so I get a feeling that Another Dive will be a very dark game.
Your thoughts?

Awards
Thinking logically, I think it'll be purple, like the one I have for my fan game:

Into_Oblivion_Logo_PNG_by_DJ1NNsGR1MO1R3.png

Purple (maybe green) seem to represent darkness a lot in Kingdom Hearts, Another Dive seems to me like it'd be a dark game. Plus, it can be too light or dark of a logo, logos usually have to work on a black or white background.

Last edited:

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I like black with a hint of silver or gray near the bottom of the heart, showing for a promising future ahead.

Yatsuke

heres something, by the way i didnt make the background someone on deviantart did i just added the lettering.

oh and i only used that green because the other colors i had at my disposal didnt blend well the blacks whites and silvers kept fading out, but id love to see a black and white version

Shadow Key

I'm with the whole purple idea, yeah. It's a perfect blend of darkness and light... perhaps with silver lettering? idk.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I like the Black and Silver idea and they purple and black sounds good too, i think they should go with the purple and black since its a little darker and reps the heartless.

Petrex

heres something, by the way i didnt make the background someone on deviantart did i just added the lettering.

oh and i only used that green because the other colors i had at my disposal didnt blend well the blacks whites and silvers kept fading out, but id love to see a black and white version

what is the font for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back