• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom Hearts: Another Dive...What color should the logo be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FATE

Awards
well, considering Another Dive may not be III, I guessing green.
I think of this because of the trinity colors.

Days was red
BbS is blue
coded was yellow

only green and white are left.

though I wouldnt mind black =P black is sexy

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I guess I'll go with a bit of silver and practially any shade of blue.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I'm thinking black, red and silver. Or all the colours from the previous gmes

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I'm thinking black, red and silver. Or all the colours from the previous games

Emass

This is ridiculous.

The title for the next game is going to be Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts. It's confirmed by showing up with logo already intact at the end of the secret ending of BbS. They've already got it all figured out... just watch the video on youtube.

Viku

This is ridiculous.

The title for the next game is going to be Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts. It's confirmed by showing up with logo already intact at the end of the secret ending of BbS. They've already got it all figured out... just watch the video on youtube.

I remember them just showing the words, not actually make them look pretty and with the heart logo on...

Emass

WTF. When I saw it last time I coulda sworn there was a logo in there!

Looks like I'm wrong. lol. Anyway, the title's still a definite. They'll probably keep the logo simple with a heart theme like they usually do.

Shadow Key

This is ridiculous.

Reconnect Kingdom Hearts is NOT a game. The entire BBS secret ending wasn't hinting toward a next game, Nomura stated to just think of it as a "true ending." However, the last scene of the secret ending leaves room for a sequel which I think we all totally want.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep has a blue, very cool logo in contrast to Days that had a red, warm logo.

So, based on the rumored title (Another Dive) what color do you think it's logo should be? Why?

I'm thinking black. It's title reminds me of deep dive and asas which were very dark so I get a feeling that Another Dive will be a very dark game.
Your thoughts?

I'll go with black with silver lettering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back