• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartfiend

On kh Wiki there are apparently clues from no name clues pointing towards org 13 such as its power (6) and its magic (7) adding up to 13 and also the hands on it's clock are apparently pointing to 8:05 which also add up to 13

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
what if the ending was kairi getting a keyblade hm??

^

Don't even open that can...just don't.

Maybe Larxene will come back as her normal self and marry Riku. Talk about your shocking ending.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
On kh Wiki there are apparently clues from no name clues pointing towards org 13 such as its power (6) and its magic (7) adding up to 13 and also the hands on it's clock are apparently pointing to 8:05 which also add up to 13

That may be, but almost ALL of MF's moves belong to a BBS fighter:

Sonic Blade - TAV

Raging Storm (flame attack) - Aqua

Cure Barrier - Aqua

Tornado - Ven

Meteor - Terra

Mega Flare - TAV

Invisible - command available to TAV in Mirage Arena

X shaped blast - Vanitas

So apparently his connection to those fighters is pretty strong too.

vnnk

Do you think its possible they would play the memories game again. Possibility just all contained into to this one Mysterious fighter.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Do you think its possible they would play the memories game again. Possibility just all contained into to this one Mysterious fighter.

No, I don't think it will be memories...even if it is possible. This seems more like a "time" thing now.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Well maybe we'll get some minor answers sooner than we think.....at the end of the week, 3D will began to be revealed to the world, and BBS FM will be out soon in the near future with a new secret ending. And Re: Coded comes out in about 9 days. Exciting time to be a KH fan, huh?

vnnk

No, I don't think it will be memories...even if it is possible. This seems more like a "time" thing now.
Well assuming he can time travel i could Imagen him watching from afar and learning these abilities. Could kind of see that happening

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, I'm excited for it. I'm all for shocking endings though he could have kept his mouth shut about it

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, I'm excited for it. I'm all for shocking endings though he could have kept his mouth shut about it

Yeah, I'm pretty sure by time the game is out we'd have guessed the shocking ending and ruined the shock value.

The only reason Nomura said it was to give the game hype, which is not good since this game probably won't be done by the end of the year and we'll be just as anxious for it as fans are over FFVersusXIII. D:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah, I'm pretty sure by time the game is out we'd have guessed the shocking ending and ruined the shock value.

The only reason Nomura said it was to give the game hype

Hype for a game that most people are already hyped about and which sucks cuz we won't be gettin it for the longest...

just as anxious for it as fans are over FFVersusXIII. D:

*sniffles* don't remind me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hype for a game that most people are already hyped about and which sucks cuz we won't be gettin it for the longest...

Don't forget that most of the time the game doesn't live up to the hype it's generated

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Don't forget that most of the time the game doesn't live up to the hype it's generated

(read: KH2)

*sniffles* don't remind me.

I'm sorry, hun. D: I'm sad over it as well.

Or wait for the first trailer where they'll show the ending

Oh forgot about that. Damn spoiler-packed KH trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back