• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Collectors items i would say. I still have my old systems around, dating back to the NES. Square controllers rule

[video=youtube;c98Rh4xljaQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c98Rh4xljaQ[/video]

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Because I like having them, I guess. Not much of a reason beyond that.

I know how you feel, first game system I got was the Gameboy Color, a green one, and I still have it. Then I got PS1 and I still have it, and then came PS2 and GBA and I still have those. Then I got a PSP, and XBox 360, a DS, and a Wii and obviously I still have all of those. I got a SNES between the time I gotta PS2/GBA and I still have that. And I still play my old systems from time to time. Sure, I could play FFVIII on PS2 but sometimes I play it on PS1. I could play COM or DBZ super sonic warriors on DS but sometimes I like to play it on GBA, and I like to play the old pokemon games on the GB Color like Pokemon Red, Yellow, Silver, and Gold.

Next system I get will probably be the 3DS not only for KH3D which will be of course one of the games I get, but also for the other games I hear are coming out for 3DS.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Yeah the 3DS has a really solid lineup of games coming out for it right now. I'm curious which ones will be launch titles though.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah the 3DS has a really solid lineup of games coming out for it right now. I'm curious which ones will be launch titles though.

I'm hoping the new Dragon Ball Z title for it so I can have a fighting game for my 3DS, and then I'm hoping for some sport games maybe just for fun, and the Gundam 3D game might be fun, and Oh YEAH!!!! The Freaking Martha Stewart game coming out for 3DS will be f@cking awesome!!!!!!!!! XD

But KH3D is the one i'm most excited for right now.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm interested in how new Pokemon games will look on it. I'll probably be playing Black on it though since the 3DS will be out around then. I'm definitely getting Ocarina of Time though (never played the original, wanna see how great the "best game of all-time truly is for myself).

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Majora's Mask is better.....

moon_display.jpg

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Well, if they did, they'd probably just do what Majora's Mask already did... use the same engine and graphics basically of OoT and just palette swap. I could see them doing that with the 3DS version.

Plus, Majora's Mask is better than OoT. I'd reaaally want for them to do it, but, I just can't see it happening for some reason.

Lingering Night

I can't really say I've ever been into the Legend of Zelda series, so I can't argue your judgement. I just can't see Nintendo remaking two games from the same series with similar gameplay.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Honestly, I wouldn't like this idea.
lol, well too bad for you then.

What I liked about BBS is it kept all 3 stories separably sequenced, even though they did practically the same stuff.
Well, for once, Sora and Riku aren't apart, and the game is obviously going to be focusing on their relationship a lot, so...
To me, BBS' separate stories made all of the worlds feel that much more hollow.

And was the method you said confirmed?
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back