• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartfiend

I know this is very very unlikly but maybe the mysterious figure is luxord before becoming a nobody.the only thing I'm basing on however is mfs control over time.

Revolution

I know this is very very unlikly but maybe the mysterious figure is luxord before becoming a nobody.the only thing I'm basing on however is mfs control over time.

But Luxord isn't really significant at the time. Or at all in the series, aside from Port Royal and his battle in TWTNW

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
But Luxord isn't really significant at the time. Or at all in the series, aside from Port Royal and his battle in TWTNW
So? How does that keep him from being significant in the future? Nomura -has- said in the past that Luxord was his favourite and he wanted there to be a way to make him more significant....

Revolution

So? How does that keep him from being significant in the future? Nomura -has- said in the past that Luxord was his favourite and he wanted there to be a way to make him more significant....

Luxord basically served the same role that Demyx did. Just another guy in the Organization we know little about, and most likely never will.

That is most likely all we will see of him.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Luxord basically served the same role that Demyx did. Just another guy in the Organization we know little about, and most likely never will.

That is most likely all we will see of him.
That doesn't mean that he -can't- be significant in the future. Like I said, Nomura expressed wishes to make him more significant in the past.

Revolution

That doesn't mean that he -can't- be significant in the future. Like I said, Nomura expressed wishes to make him more significant in the past.

There isn't a need to have him be more significant though. Yes, Nomura may be head over heels for this guy (I blame the accent), but there isn't a need for him to return. For all I care, we could have Vexen be this guy because I find him more important.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
There isn't a need to have him be more significant though.
There's isn't really a need for -anyone- to be more significant, it just matters if they DECIDE to make them more signficant or not. Braig/Xigbar didn't NEED to be more signficant to the series, but they DECIDED to make him more significant. Same could hold true for Luxord.

there isn't a need for him to return.
There isn't a need for -anyone- to return, but at the end of the day, all that matters is what they decide to do with the ones who do.

Revolution

There's isn't really a need for -anyone- to be more significant, it just matters if they DECIDE to make them more signficant or not. Braig/Xigbar didn't NEED to be more signficant to the series, but they DECIDED to make him more significant. Same could hold true for Luxord.

There isn't a need for -anyone- to return, but at the end of the day, all that matters is what they decide to do with the ones who do.

Braig had a reason for the background, considering his quote in KH2 about the others and such. Nomura made it so he could bring Braig back and dive into his character. Luxord had none of that

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Braig had a reason for the background, considering his quote in KH2 about the others and such. Nomura made it so he could bring Braig back and dive into his character. Luxord had none of that
The problem is, your reasoning is basically "because they haven't done it yet, they shouldn't do it ever". Why CAN'T they give him more signficance? Just because he didn't have some vague comment in one game? They had to DECIDE to give Xigbar that comment. why can't they decide to give Luxord more significance NOW?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Actually it doesn't matter who we think is important, but who the developers decide to be important.

[irony on]
Heck, they could even go so far that they sacrifice Riku or Kairi in the end of KH3 and Sora will go later on adventures together with Xion, Lea and Roxas with Luxord and Demyx as new main villains.
Yen Sid dies and Aqua takes over Mysterious Tower, Terra runs Land of Departure now and Ven becomes an ice-cream businessman in Disney Town.
[irony off]

So yeah, also in agreement with HeartSeams.
Again, it doesn't matter what parts of the fandom want, only what the creator wants will come true.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
If I were Japanese, I wouldn't even buy this game because since it has the weight of a main game, there will obviously be a final mix. I would just wait for that.

vnnk

[irony on]
Heck, they could even go so far that they sacrifice Riku or Kairi in the end of KH3 and Sora will go later on adventures together with Xion, Lea and Roxas with Luxord and Demyx as new main villains.
Yen Sid dies and Aqua takes over Mysterious Tower, Terra runs Land of Departure now and Ven becomes an ice-cream businessman in Disney Town.
[irony off]

Stop you could be giving Nomura ideas and you dont even know it D:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Yeah. Sure. The man who works for one of the busiest game companies spends his free time secretly browsing foreign fan sites for plot ideas for his own story. I'm sure he's already got everything up to the end of KH3 figured out. He doesn't need input from fans.

Revolution

Yeah. Sure. The man who works for one of the busiest game companies spends his free time secretly browsing foreign fan sites for plot ideas for his own story. I'm sure he's already got everything up to the end of KH3 figured out. He doesn't need input from fans.

You REALLY think Nomura has the plots for at least two full games already mapped out and set up?

A gist, yes, but nothing detailed

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
You REALLY think Nomura has the plots for at least two full games already mapped out and set up?

A gist, yes, but nothing detailed

The important stuff, yes. And even if he doesn't I'm sure he can come up with it himself instead of taking ideas from fans. He's got other assistants and scenario writers working with him, so why would he want our help?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I know how you feel, first game system I got was the Gameboy Color, a green one, and I still have it. Then I got PS1 and I still have it, and then came PS2 and GBA and I still have those. Then I got a PSP, and XBox 360, a DS, and a Wii and obviously I still have all of those. I got a SNES between the time I gotta PS2/GBA and I still have that. And I still play my old systems from time to time. Sure, I could play FFVIII on PS2 but sometimes I play it on PS1. I could play COM or DBZ super sonic warriors on DS but sometimes I like to play it on GBA, and I like to play the old pokemon games on the GB Color like Pokemon Red, Yellow, Silver, and Gold.

Next system I get will probably be the 3DS not only for KH3D which will be of course one of the games I get, but also for the other games I hear are coming out for 3DS.

First system I ever had was a green game boy color when my brother gave it to me. kind of like you. oh I just love reminiscing.

anyway, I wonder if we might get stickers as an in game bonus lol

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

You know it's funny that you talk about this, as i was just thinking about it early today, but when i looked back at it all, i realized that Luxord could bend time, but not space. In this case he had the ability to slow things down, and speed things up, but this isn't relative for the past, because time only goes forward. In this case you'd need the ability to bend space and time.

The only other person with an ability close enough is Xigbar, and strangely enough his original counterpart Braig had the ability to warp(which requires the ability to flex that moment of time and materialize yourself in another place) to different areas even without the powers of a nobody. I honestly think that Master Xehanort made a juicy deal with Braig....don't know how, however we do know that Ansem SoD could take over Riku linking to the darkness in his heart back in KH1. Is it possible that MX possibly left him something in his heart (like the ability to warp) that even he kept secret towards everyone. The one reason why i could see such a thing being plausible is for the fact that MX would need some kind of fail safe plan if things don't go his way. What better way than for someone to go back and forth through time.

just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back