• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

minespatch

I was basically being a jackass and making fun of the endless spinoffs to the game. I swear, Nomura is like George Lucas in a way. Which makes me against the sequelitis virus that inhabited in every writer.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was basically being a jackass and making fun of the endless spinoffs to the game. I swear, Nomura is like George Lucas in a way. Which makes me against the sequelitis virus that inhabited in every writer.

Lol I'm watching Carrie Fisher on tv talking about George Lucas made her crazy life crazier. Now she has a crazy family and crazy fans.

Not every writer. I know a lot of writers who hate sequels. Like J.K. Rowling.

Procrastination

Im so annoyed. You have to buy another console!
why couldnt they have it on nintendo wii or something??!?!?

Btw, is 3ds actually 3?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Im so annoyed. You have to buy another console!
why couldnt they have it on nintendo wii or something??!?!?

Btw, is 3ds actually 3?

Or you trade your DS in for a discount.

And please don't make this a console discussion. This gets jumped on like no other discussion topic and we get enough debates on that all of the time. The 3DS is more powerful than the GameCube, PS2, and PSP which means it is on par with the processing power of the Wii, but with the benefit of 3D graphics. You'll probably enjoy the game better on the 3DS than you would on the Wii.

And no, 3D is 3D, separate from 3.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
No. I never trade in my systems.

Never? I mean, I traded in my Gamecube when I got the Wii, and I'll sell my PS2 whenever I find an older PS3 that is backwards compatible. I don't see the point in keeping a system when a newer one still plays the games. It's just in this case, the 3DS doesn't play GBA games, so I'm hanging on to my DS.

The only thing i can think of that would be shocking is that through all the exam Sora and Riku get closer, and run away together. Maybe that wouldn't be too shocking :/

Nah, it'd definitely please all the slash/yaoi fans (what, like half of the fanbase?).

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Never? I mean, I traded in my Gamecube when I got the Wii, and I'll sell my PS2 whenever I find an older PS3 that I'd backwards compatible. I don't see the point in keeping a system when a newer one still plays the games. It's just in this case, the 3DS doesn't play GBA games, so I'm hanging on to my DS.
Never.
i believe the 3DS can't play GBA cartridges but it has a Virtual Console for GBA games.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Never? I mean, I traded in my Gamecube when I got the Wii, and I'll sell my PS2 whenever I find an older PS3 that is backwards compatible. I don't see the point in keeping a system when a newer one still plays the games. It's just in this case, the 3DS doesn't play GBA games, so I'm hanging on to my DS.

I thought the old PS3 could only do backwards compatibility for a few games? I just really hope that even though it takes up a lot of space, there would be some way to implement the PS2 games in the PS3, that way the PSN isn't available only for PSOne, and PSP titles

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Because I like having them, I guess. Not much of a reason beyond that.

Guess I understand that. I wish I still had my N64 and Sega Genesis, even though I can play most of the games between my Wii and iPhone.

I thought the old PS3 could only do backwards compatibility for a few games? I just really hope that even though it takes up a lot of space, there would be some way to implement the PS2 games in the PS3, that way the PSN isn't available only for PSOne, and PSP titles

No, that's the newer ones. The older one is compatible with nearly all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back