• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D to be an "entirely new game" (Famitsu interview translation)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerIsNothing

I wonder why Sora and Riku are in their KH 1 era appearances?

I hope its not some BS storyline like Shrek 4. Like being thrown back into a new timeline where their friends don't know them.

ok so does he mean its like a reboot by saying its an original game? or is it still part of the original story? I'm confused at how these events could take place. i dont like the idea of having an alternate universe.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
To me it seems from the more detail trailer descriptions that Riku and Sora are switching between eachother. My Guess is they are somehow exploring their hearts or something. This in order to reconnect everything

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
To me it seems from the more detail trailer descriptions that Riku and Sora are switching between eachother. My Guess is they are somehow exploring their hearts or something. This in order to reconnect everything
thats actually an interesting thought. i while ago nomura patented a gameplay system where people take control over other characters, yet retain their abilities. like a body jumping kind of thing. maybe something like that will be implimented between sora and riku? he did say they have 3 gameplay systems being worked on...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
thats actually an interesting thought. i while ago nomura patented a gameplay system where people take control over other characters, yet retain their abilities. like a body jumping kind of thing. maybe something like that will be implimented between sora and riku? he did say they have 3 gameplay systems being worked on...

Could be. It just seems in the trailer, Riku and Sora switche places. Like Riku was surrounded by shadows then all of a sudden, Sora is in the same place as Riku and Twilight Thorn appears.

So to this suggest after they recieved Mickey's letter in Coded, Riku and Sora have now entered their hearts or some kind of world where they take on their KH1 appearance and are trying to reconnect things. It seems some connection between Sora and Roxas may be involved since Twilight Thorn appeared

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So we have Recoded, 3DS and one more mystery game.

Recoded: remake of coded, hints to 3DS they will release it soon and is for Nintendo DS.

KH3D: Completely new game, Sora and Riku are the main protagonists, 3D has something to do with subtitle, thinking 3 new battle systems, Osaka team are making this and is for Nintendo 3DS

finally one more game: complete mystery about this title.

I think i got them right, right?

Keep an eye on this site for info about KH:3D ;D
Kingdom Hearts 3D

So . . . . is this 3DS or not. By systems do they mean consoles or battle systems ? I'm confused.

The Japanese use the English word 'system' to mean 'game play'.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Or maybe the 3rd Destiny.

3rd Data (Dumb, but tossing ideas)

Deep Dive (D-Something)

Idunno.

k99y77

Awards
the team that worked on bbs are working on coded now im really intrested in it BBS was awesome. and thanks for the translation krexia :D

ispoiledmyself

he tells us to look forward to re:coded and Japan is probably getting it first! Hah, shoot we didn't even get BBS yet and so much for "We want to do something special for the Western fans."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back