• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

Japan is jealous because we don't have to spend $200 to get everything they got. Plus we don't have to worry about having two copies of Days and Re:coded... We are actually treated better than them for once. *keeps fingers crossed*

In some cases, they had to get 2 copies of DDD as well because for those who waited to buy a 3DS specifically for a limited edition KH 3DS (like some on this forums are doing including myself) and got the 10th anniversary box, they got 2 copies of DDD as well.

Welcome to the forums, expect to never leave. And if you ever do, it won't be for long

He's right you know, I did a while back...unsuccessfully of course

tumblr_luxq1dsil61qc99q9o1_500.gif

so what should i do in regards to keeping the preorder and all that stuffs?

Yeah, I have a similar question, don't you get the original preorder in the MoM edition anyways, so it is safe to assume there won't be a preorder gift for the MoM edition, right?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

You guys are lucky. One of the game store websites here doesn't even have DDD on there.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

You guys are lucky. One of the game store websites here doesn't even have DDD on there.

I'm sorry Chaser. I wish you luck on acquiring Dream Drop Distance.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm sorry Chaser. I wish you luck on acquiring Dream Drop Distance.

Oh, it's no biggie. There's two game stores available to me. If one isn't getting it, I'll go to the one that actually has it on their website.

sdr08

does anyone know if you could upgrade/transfer your preorder at gamestop online...or do you have to call?

Eggs

You don't have to cancel the previous preorder, you just transfer/upgrade it to the new one.

That is what DrHillboy meant I think.

kewlbdude

does anyone know if you could upgrade/transfer your preorder at gamestop online...or do you have to call?

I think that if you upgrade your preorder online that they ship it to you. I don't think they have an in-store pickup option. I could be wrong though.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I really love how it has some of the Final Mix artwork. You could clearly see KHFM, KHIIFM, BBSFM, and Mobile.

sdr08

ok. i got off of the phone with my gamestop, they said they dont have the mark of mastery edition, but they have the collectors edition in their system, is that the same thing as the MOM edition?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

ok. i got off of the phone with my gamestop, they said they dont have the mark of edition, but they have the collectors edition in their system, is that the same thing as the MOM edition?

Technically yes, but then again, the CE was listed as just the game with the preorder bonus previously. Might want to ask for the contents of the bundle to make sure.

sdr08

Technically yes, but then again, the CE was listed as just the game with the preorder bonus previously. Might want to ask for the contents of the bundle to make sure.

i did ask whats in the collectors edition, they said they havent got an email yet containing the contents of the collectors edition.

Ven63087

I want nothing to do with a collector's edition UNLESS it comes with a special edition Kingdom Hearts 3DS. Seriously? A face plate?? That's all they could do?? Nintendo shanks America EVERY TIME when it comes to English versions of its games. If Nintendo America would release the same collector's editions of that of Japan's (remember, Birth By Sleep's Collectors edition in Japan? It came with the game and a spcial edition KH BBS PSP! All America got was a crappy decal.), a lot of their collector's editions would be sold.

EDIT: Let me rephrase: Square Enix shanks America when it comes to its collector's editions

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

tbh, they never once hinted or implied that we'd be getting a special edition system of any kind. so in the long run it's your own fault for jumping to conclusions and getting your expectations up. there still may be a chance we might get it, but if we don't, it'd be best to direct your blame elsewhere because hey, at least we even got a collector's edition bundle to begin with.

kewlbdude

I want nothing to do with a collector's edition UNLESS it comes with a special edition Kingdom Hearts 3DS. Seriously? A face plate?? That's all they could do?? Nintendo shanks America EVERY TIME when it comes to English versions of its games. If Nintendo America would release the same collector's editions of that of Japan's (remember, Birth By Sleep's Collectors edition in Japan? It came with the game and a spcial edition KH BBS PSP! All America got was a crappy decal.), a lot of their collector's editions would be sold.

EDIT: Let me rephrase: Square Enix shanks America when it comes to its collector's editions

I get what your saying but if they had a ton of Special Edition 3DS' it would start to cannibalize the other ones and im pretty sure that a third party would get some profit from a special edition which would hurt Nintendo because it would take away from the normal editions where they make more money.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I never really expected a special edition Kingdom Hearts 3DS to begin with because we've never gotten BBS's and Day's. Not that I'm against the idea, I'm all for it but it seems unlikely. America is pretty big in comparison to Japan to provide everyone with a bundle and it would be pretty expensive to include all of those items together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back