• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

I love how everyone loves my Sora 3DS idea XD
just need some mini belts to wrap around it and a zipper case with lots of zippers.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

my cosmo black 3DS will not go with that cover. :/

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

just need some mini belts to wrap around it and a zipper case with lots of zippers.

tumblr_m41nfw5G3p1roiqyzo1_400.png

Kamichamadude

I really need to see the purple in person before thinking of picking it up. Every image of it has a different shade purple so I'm so confused at which one it is. I'm so in love with the orange and gold 3DS they showed off at E3, as well, and want to wait to see if they announce those colors. I'll probably end up with purple since it is one of my fav colors...hm...

Orange is my favorite color and I do remember that one.
I also want to see pictures of the purple 3ds before jumping on it. My cousin got the pink one without seeing it first and regrets it.

I wish I could find a picture of the red 3DS with the KH case on it. As well as all the other colors :)

Replica

I kinda hope the protector case will be small enough so that my 3DS could still fit in my Circle Pad Pro while it's on, but I doubt it is.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

I kinda hope the protector case will be small enough so that my 3DS could still fit in my Circle Pad Pro while it's on, but I doubt it is.

I'm not sure that's the case (no pun intended). I've not seen any hard covers that allow the additional CPP...

I actually just got my circle pad pro in the mail, and i tried it out on resident evil demo, it was very comfortable to hold however i am concerned with KH, because my right thumb would have to move the camera and press the dpad for controls, which would mean i could do one or the other, not both. I guess ill see how it goes when i get the game, if i hate it i just wont use it.

Oh, I'm sure it's fine! I don't doubt that it functions properly or that it even feels comfortable in your hands. My reasoning behind not getting the CPP is purely aesthetic. I don't want to add onto the machine an asymmetrical look. That unevenness will effect the quality of my playthroughs. Sad but true. [/vain]

sdr08

how would the case look with aqua blue?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

Would probably look pretty damn sexy, any color but black.

Awards

This makes me glad I picked up a 3ds today! Now to head to GameStop and upgrade my preorder.....

MadasaHatter

What??! There's a purple 3DS?! ok I don't think I need to wait for a KH 3DS, purple is my FAVORITE color!!! But if they do, and it looks nice, I'll get it, gaaaah! I'm so conflicted! Why can't they just tell us if they're releasing it or not so I can put my mind at ease!

Rallade

Awards

What??! There's a purple 3DS?! ok I don't think I need to wait for a KH 3DS, purple is my FAVORITE color!!! But if they do, and it looks nice, I'll get it, gaaaah! I'm so conflicted! Why can't they just tell us if they're releasing it or not so I can put my mind at ease!

Because, as we've seen for the last 10 years, they like to mess with us.

But YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Now to find somebody who'll ship the NA bundle to Europe...

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Fuck.

Right after I pre-ordered it.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards

This is so what I've been waiting for. It's like the 10th anniversary box but better. XD
I'm so getting this!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Really? Why would they be? o0;

Because we get the 10th anniversary box they got minus Days and RE:coded, but it isn't even for the 10th anniversary. We're finally getting the long end of the stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back