• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailers, Including Final Trailer, Coming December 10th and 18th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I'm just gonna say that I'm expecting at most one more world so I can pleasently surprised when we get two, and slowly walk away...

kingsoraful

Awards
Even so, that doesn't change the possibility of having only one more Disney world revealed as opposed to two. Original worlds will still have Gummi Ship segments dedicated to them.

I feel the original worlds being in the middle in between the beginning, middle and end sections. That's why I think there's 10 Disney Worlds and 4 Original Worlds.

Seadrin

Awards
Just my gut feeling, and a gut feeling is all this is. I feel there must be at least one more. If not two. I feel as if there would have been an announcement / update from Nomura if at least one, if not two worlds were not left to be announced. Again, gut feeling. I am happy with what we have right now. The game looks fantastic and the worlds seem to be fully fleshed out in detail. I love it. But I do feel as if we've got more coming.

devilsTrinity

There was several interviews where normura said we’d be getting one more world and his favorite hadn’t been revealead yet. He better not fuck us on this haha I swear.

kingsoraful

Awards
There was several interviews where normura said we’d be getting one more world and his favorite hadn’t been revealead yet. He better not diddly us on this haha I swear.

He's never said in an interview there's one more left. What he has said is his favorite world has not yet been revealed.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If a get two more Disney worlds I can see Demyx and Vexen doing one as a duo and Saix getting the last one to himself. Or Xion if she is a member.

ghostwarmen

Awards
I see us getting at least 1 last Disney world announcement in this. I feel Nomura would’ve come out and say they’ve shown all Disney worlds. Plus, I mean you never know, this trailer could just montage the last 2 Disney worlds (if there are 2 left) and be done with it. Wouldn’t surprise me.

kingsoraful

Awards
On December 10th we will know. Nomura already said that when the final Disney world is revealed they will announce it, likely in the tweet connected to the trailer. So if it says that then case closed. But if it doesn't then it confirms that the 18th will have the final Disney world trailer and who knows maybe that's what the final means.

And a final story trailer and a new world reveal can happen in the same trailer.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If a get two more Disney worlds I can see Demyx and Vexen doing one as a duo and Saix getting the last one to himself. Or Xion if she is a member.

Honestly, I don't think Demyx and Vexen are members. None of the hooded figures in The Keyblade Graveyard fit Demyx nor Vexen's body type. I feel that we're going to get red herring characters in these promotional trailers (Aquanort, Terra-Xehanort) so we don't predict who exactly is working for who.

Everybody remember this?

7r8h4r8tddf01.jpg

devilsTrinity

Well all I know is I (we) better not have waited 15 years for KH3 to have 6 Disney worlds.. that’s including 100 Acre..

im bout to be thirty. I grew up with this damn game. Joined this site when it first started. My expectations are high

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Honestly, I don't think Demyx and Vexen are members. None of the hooded figures in The Keyblade Graveyard fit Demyx nor Vexen's body type. I feel that we're going to get red herring characters in these promotional trailers (Aquanort, Terra-Xehanort) so we don't predict who exactly is working for who.

Everybody remember this?

7r8h4r8tddf01.jpg
Wasn't Marluxia's eyes just an error though. We saw him with golden eyes in later trailers and screenshots.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Wasn't Marluxia's eyes just an error though. We saw him with golden eyes in later trailers and screenshots.

It was never officially confirmed whether it was an error or not.

Point being, Nomura could easily request everybody (outside Lea) who still wears the Organization XIII robes to have amber eyes. Who knows, Marluxia having blue eyes may have been intentional because he was revealed in the earlier stages of promotion.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well all I know is I (we) better not have waited 15 years for KH3 to have 6 Disney worlds.. that’s including 100 Acre..

im bout to be thirty. I grew up with this damn game. Joined this site when it first started. My expectations are high

There's 8 Disney worlds announced so far:

Hercules
Tangled
Frozen
Pirates of the Caribbean
Toy Story
Monsters Inc.
Winnie the Pooh
Big Hero 6

notnow123487

Awards

Again, where the hell are people getting six worlds. There’s already seven announced not including Winnie the Pooh. KH had 8, were only one short of it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Point being, Nomura could easily request everybody (outside Lea) who still wears the Organization XIII robes to have amber eyes. Who knows, Marluxia having blue eyes may have been intentional because he was revealed in the earlier stages of promotion.

I'd think Marluxia having blue eyes was more of an error than a plot point given that they made the same mistake with Ven's eyes in the 2.8 opening.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Again, where the hell are people getting six worlds. There’s already seven announced not including Winnie the Pooh. KH had 8, were only one short of it.

UltimaXOmega made that claim earlier in the thread lol

Awards
Final trailer? So they don’t plan on having a launch trailer right before the game’s release? That’s odd.

Awards

I think you’re kind of reaching there... no offense

devilsTrinity

Judging by the new movies coming out or having been released. My bet is Lion King, Aladdin or Jungle Book for the “last world”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back