• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailers, Including Final Trailer, Coming December 10th and 18th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
6 Disney worlds is the final count, it seems. Yikes.
Even if you don’t count the 100 Acre Wood for whatever reason, that’s still 7 worlds. 8 with the 100 Acre Woods.

1) Toy Box
2) Monstropolis
3) Arendelle
4) Olympus
5) Kingdom of Corona
6) The Caribbean
7) San Fransokyo
8) 100 Acre Woods

If you don’t count the 100 Acre Woods then KH1 had 8 worlds which is sort of fitting for this finale. KH2 has been the only world with an excessive amount of worlds, but to reach that total people include the 100 Acre Woods and Atlantica, two mini-game worlds. If people claim KH2 has 12 worlds then they need to count the mini-game worlds in KH3, which brings us to 8 Disney worlds so far. Which is a fantastic amount for the scope they are going for with the worlds, including variety and unique assets.

Awards
6 Disney worlds is the final count, it seems. Yikes.

What? lol

Toy Box
Monstropolis
San Fransokyo
Arendelle
Kingdom of Corona
Olympus
The Caribbean
100 Acre Woods

There are 8 here and I think we will get one more in one of these trailers...

My only concern is if the game is like too short. But I doubt it... I think we are looking into a 40+ hours game.

the red monster

Awards
To me it sounds only one disney world left, like on the 10th and final trailer will be story trailer with all disney worlds on it.
i'm ok with this since it means 9 disney worlds which is fair enough, i was only worried pooh is the last one.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
So the trailer on Dec 18th is almost certainly the Jump Festa trailer. I wonder what the occasion is for December 10th? Then again, the dates are tentative so who knows. Either way, it's exciting to know that we are in the final stretch now. With Nomura himself saying "final trailer" coming in less than a month, that's crazy to think about. It'll be really fun once the final trailer is out to go back and watch every trailer from the E3 2013 reveal up until the last one and see how far it's come, thinking about where I was when each one was released.

horto12485

Awards
But i thought there be Three Sets of Disney Worlds and 1 Original World each (Beginning, Middle and End) Six can't be the Final Number of Disney Worlds we can't jump to conclusions

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
But i thought there be Three Sets of Disney Worlds and 1 Original World each (Beginning, Middle and End) Six can't be the Final Number of Disney Worlds we can't jump to conclusions

We already know it isn't 6. There's 7 confirmed so far, 8 if you count 100 Acre Wood (which I do).

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
where are people getting six form it eight now if you count 100 acre wood but seven if you dont

mytomxxx

There's a long time that I can't tell what is going to happen, no more worlds? Two more worlds? I give up expecting something.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We already know it isn't 6. There's 7 confirmed so far, 8 if you count 100 Acre Wood (which I do).
Personally, I think it should be counted. It REALLY should be counted if you (general you) are a person who believes KH1 had 9 Disney worlds and KH2 had 12 Disney worlds.

kingsoraful

Awards

There are.

3 beginning

Hercules
Toy story
Monsters Inc

3 middle

Tangled
Frozen
? Will be revealed on December 10th or vice versa

3 end

POTC
Big Hero 6
? Will be revealed on December 18th. Or vice versa

Original Worlds

Twilight Town : sub world(100 Acre Wood)
Radiant Garden hopefully
Keyblade Graveyard

13 total worlds which is more then KH which had 12

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Personally, I think it should be counted. It REALLY should be counted if you (general you) are a person who believes KH1 had 9 Disney worlds and KH2 had 12 Disney worlds.

When I count Disney Worlds, I include everything so yes I would count 100 Acre Wood. I don't know why it wouldn't count as part of the Disney world count just because it's smaller in scale (assumedly). Maybe it's because it's assumed that will be a world within a world like it always has been and thus it doesn't count as a "world" because we don't travel to it by Gummi Ship. But that's dumb. Nobody argues that Tron is a world in KH2 and yet we don't travel to it by Gummi Ship either.

No trailer at the Game Awards then? Oh well at least we have the dates in advance.

Better to know now than sit through the entire thing hoping for a trailer only to not get it.

There are.

3 beginning

Hercules
Toy story
Monsters Inc

3 middle

Tangled
Frozen
? Will be revealed on December 10th or vice versa

3 end

POTC
Big Hero 6
? Will be revealed on December 18th. Or vice versa

I know we've discussed the whole "3 sets of worlds" thing before, but did Nomura ever explicitly state that there would be 3 sets of worlds, and each of these "sets" were comprised of Disney worlds specifically? Or is it possible that worlds like Twilight Town and Radiant Garden count as worlds in each of these 3 sets?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
There are.

3 beginning

Hercules
Toy story
Monsters Inc

3 middle

Tangled
Frozen
? Will be revealed on December 10th

3 end

POTC
Big Hero 6
? Will be revealed on December 18th.

Original Worlds

Twilight Town : sub world(100 Acre Wood)
Radiant Garden hopefully
Keyblade Graveyard

13 total worlds which is more then KH which had 12
Dont forget about Cable Town and the final world Nomura planned. That's where the final battle will be not the Keyblade Graveyard

robotman

I think that the trailer on the 10th will be the final Disney world and the trailer on the 18th will be the big promotion trailer.

I think that the game will have 13 worlds, 9 being Disney (including Winnie The Pooh) and 4 Original. 13 seems to be the number of this series, so I'd be very surprised if there's not 13 playable worlds. They might even surprise us and include 2 Disney worlds in the first trailer but I don't see that happening.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I think that the trailer on the 10th will be the final Disney world and the trailer on the 18th will be the big promotion trailer.

I think that the game will have 13 worlds, 9 being Disney (including Winnie The Pooh) and 4 Original. 13 seems to be the number of this series, so I'd be very surprised if there's not 13 playable worlds. They might even surprise us and include 2 Disney worlds in the first trailer but I don't see that happening.

I second this. I think we have one more Disney world reveal left. With only two trailers remaining, I don't think both of them are going to be Disney world reveals. One of them will be, and the other will be a final big story trailer.

Lisaralin

Awards
I don't care about a new Disney world, but I'd love to get Radiant Garden as a playable world :)

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Looking back, maybe they should've paced themselves better with KH2 (even BbS and DDD). Less worlds mean bigger worlds and more opportunities to integrate them into the plot. It also leaves more Disney movies to explore in future titles. They really could have saved Mulan and cut out Agrabah in KH2 for example (maybe even Nightmare before Christmas but I know people love that world).

So far, I'm glad things seem much more cozy character and plotwise.

kingsoraful

Awards
When I count Disney Worlds, I include everything so yes I would count 100 Acre Wood. I don't know why it wouldn't count as part of the Disney world count just because it's smaller in scale (assumedly). Maybe it's because it's assumed that will be a world within a world like it always has been and thus it doesn't count as a "world" because we don't travel to it by Gummi Ship. But that's dumb. Nobody argues that Tron is a world in KH2 and yet we don't travel to it by Gummi Ship either.

Better to know now than sit through the entire thing hoping for a trailer only to not get it.

I know we've discussed the whole "3 sets of worlds" thing before, but did Nomura ever explicitly state that there would be 3 sets of worlds, and each of these "sets" were comprised of Disney worlds specifically? Or is it possible that worlds like Twilight Town and Radiant Garden count as worlds in each of these 3 sets?

It it was a question about Disney worlds and then at the end he specified that this does not include every world I. The game. Winnie the Pooh does not count in this way because it’s not a world you travel to in the funni ships.

its a world that’s a part of another world. It counts in the total line up but it would not count in That statement cause you don’t visit 100 acre woods through gummi ship.

based on nomuras answer he was clearly talking about Disney worlds not original worlds and since 100 acre wood is a sub world of an original it does not count in the beginning middle end thing.

It’s fine though, I’m fine being the only one that believes we still have two worlds left. I was right about the Caribbean being included so hopefully I’m right again. :)

one thing to know now for sure is if on December 10 th the trailer is released and we don’t get an announcement saying final Disney world then we will know the final one is coming on December 18th.

also another side note. A big story trailer can also be a reveal for the final Disney world as well. They can do both especially if it’s a long trailer.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
It it was a question about Disney worlds and then at the end he specified that this does not include every world I. The game. Winnie the Pooh does not count in this way because it’s not a world you travel to in the funni ships.

its a world that’s a part of another world. It counts in the total line up but it would not count in That statement cause you don’t visit 100 acre woods through gummi ship.

based on nomuras answer he was clearly talking about Disney worlds not original worlds and since 100 acre wood is a sub world of an original it does not count in the beginning middle end thing.

It’s fine though, I’m fine being the only one that believes we still have two worlds left. I was right about the Caribbean being included so hopefully I’m right again. :)

one thing to know now for sure is if on December 10 th the trailer is released and we don’t get an announcement saying final Disney world then we will know the final one is coming on December 18th.

also another side note. A big story trailer can also be a reveal for the final Disney world as well. They can do both especially if it’s a long trailer.

That's all fine and good, but do you happen to have a source for the quote/statement? I vaguely remember what you're talking about but it would be better if I were able to read Nomura's words exactly.

Awards
If i recall correctly, there were two different statements about the world count from interviews that were "more worlds than KH2" and "less Disney worlds than KH2". I don't really have the time right now to start digging around for those interviews, and I'm not sure if I'm right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back