• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 on Xbox 360

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Lets make this short, KH3 will never be on Xbox, why? Couse Sony would never give Square-Enix exclusives away, it is that simple, just don't make your argument against this that it already lost a exclusive like DMC4, couse even that DMC is a good game, it doesn't have half of the gaming popularity as do SE games.

And about the "Xbox sold the most!!!" thing, I just have to ask, how long has Xbox360 been around and how many consoles were sold, then I ask you the same thing but only this time it is about the Wii and after that PS3.
See Xbox isn't selling that great as you fanboys say.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Xidon said:
Lets make this short, KH3 will never be on Xbox, why? Couse Sony would never give Square-Enix exclusives away
It's not up to Sony.. It's up to Square..

it doesn't have half of the gaming popularity as do SE games.
lol, you act like Square is the only who makes good games.

I just have to ask, how long has Xbox360 been around and how many consoles were sold, then I ask you the same thing but only this time it is about the Wii and after that PS3.
PS2 was out longer and won..

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
It's not up to Sony.. It's up to Square..

Sony give more money to SE so they don't lose the exclusive.... there problem solved

lol, you act like Square is the only who makes good games.

I was using SE only as an example since we are talking about KH3 moving to Xbox

Yes it but it was sold in a much higher rate then the other consoles, with Xbox360 it isn't the same thing, it is selling slower the the Wii.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
This is bound to become a console discussion anyways, so I'm all for continueing this here, as it has relation to KH...

Then EA got before anyone, because I remember them talking and how they was upset with Sony's new controller even though they liked it, because they wanted that sixaxa((how ever u spell it)))
Oh you know how to spell it... Hint: Use a mirror

to work good with that crappy football game. So they went and reprogramed it so it would((sorry all sport games sucks.))
The dev tools weren't that long in their hands...

and Doesn't Sony's first party get the dev tools before anyone?
Sure.

If Rare was aiming at kickass grapahics, I would agree but they went with cell shading.((pissed alot ppl off, Don't know why it looked good to me)))
The graphics weren't exactly cell shaded. Not like DQ8 at least...

http://img.hexus.net/v2/gaming/screenshots/perfect_dark_large.jpg
http://images.elotrolado.net/news2/201006160756_1big.jpg
http://allgames.com.ua/kartinki/quake_scr_3.jpg

Tried to find a similar scene... Resistance still looks best to me... And not in a biased mind, as you see it too.

No not really.. Just saying it wouldnt be fair if someone did that would it?
The comparison you make is so extremely absurd and out of context, you failed... Simple as that.

Dreamcast was out even longer, and failed... yet everyone claimed it to be the succesor after its first year release... Now that was a clap in the face to the game industry when that turned out wrong...

Sony give more money to SE so they don't lose the exclusive.... there problem solved
It's not that simple. If money was the issue, Microsoft would pay more...

But Nomura prefers Playstation, so its save to say PS3 will get it exclusively... though that still doesnt rule out the possibility of a 360 port.

Riku191

it wont be on 360 thats just stupid unless they do multi platfrm orwise no point cause the other games arnt for 360 so wtf? lol

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
New2Ya said:
Tried to find a similar scene... Resistance still looks best to me... And not in a biased mind, as you see it too.
and Fall of Man looks better when comes to real time looking vs PDZ.. But Rare wasnt going for Real time look with PDZ.

The dev tools weren't that long in their hands...
They sure made it seem that way..

Dreamcast was out even longer, and failed... yet everyone claimed it to be the succesor after its first year release... Now that was a clap in the face to the game industry when that turned out wrong...
Sega __ed there selfs.. MS and Sony arn't going any where. They have way more money then Sega.

Riku191 said:
it wont be on 360 thats just stupid unless they do multi platfrm orwise no point cause the other games arnt for 360 so wtf? lol
wtf, FF it doesn't make sense for FFVII on the PS1, you know because all the other FF was on Nintendo

Xidon said:
Do you have inside info or something?

Yes it but it was sold in a much higher rate then the other consoles, with Xbox360 it isn't the same thing, it is selling slower the the Wii.
What? The Wii is the fastest selling system. lol

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
He never stated that MMO's were literally crap, he was stating that IT WOULD BE CRAP if it was to be on 360 CONSOLE..

No, you misunderstood. When I said it was going to be crap, I meant Square only makes crappy MMOs.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
MMORPG - mostly suck, Wow sucks. Anyway Puck is right SE isn't good at making MMOs .

Back to the subject, I still say that KH3 won't be on Xbox360.

fallinroxas

There is one thing you guys forgot. The director of the Kingdom Hearts series doesn't like making multi platform games.

<AumaaN>

OKAY...........
I have only read the first 5 pages or so...and uh this is from an email (28 feb 2007) I sent to a friend of mine. It's from Final Fantasy XIII ~ FF-XIII.net and I can't be bothered to search through the archive okay

"In a recent interview with Japanese gaming magazine Gemaga, Tetsuya Normura gave some new details on the upcoming Final Fantasy XIII. Nomura began things by talking about a new character named "Mr. 33 cm." This is a reference to his shoe size, and aside from that, little is known about him. The only other things known are that his combat style is humorous and he is a rather wild person.

Nomura also mentioned that the combat in Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a blend of other Square Enix titles including that found in Kingdom Hearts II and Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII. The player's point-of-view will also change depending on the weapon equipped. For example, a sword would be third-person, and guns would move the camera to a first-person perspective. Nomura also confirmed air ships would make an appearance, but he didn't say what roles they would play.

At that point, Nomura shifted topics a bit moving on to other projects. He feels it is impossible to concentrate on two projects at the same time, so he wants to finish Final Fantasy Versus XIII first before moving on to the next game in the Kingdom Hearts series. This would also allow him to incorporate elements of Versus into it.

In conclusion, Nomura also announced that Versus would be the last Final Fantasy he would be directing. He wishes to focus exclusively on the Kingdom Hearts franchise."

So Tetsura wants the KH team (versus is done by KH team and AC team) to gain experience (and elements) from Versus ON PS3 before moving on to the next (major) KH game.
So my point here is: THEN WHY THE **** WOULD THE NEXT MAJOR KH BE ON 360??????!
I'm not angry or anything, it's only in capitals to make it more obvious. It would make no sense at all.Why would Tetsura do Versus on PS3 in the first place? Yes plans can change, but that would make Versus a complete waste of time, effort and money.
And another thing. S-E or Tetsura likes japan only KH games (FINAL MIX).If the 360 really sells that poor in japan and they made KH on 360 they're basically screwed. Cause I'm certain S-E will find an excuse for another Final Mix.

Oh and SuperEclipse keeps saying FFXIII might come to 360 (based on first 5 pages). But IMO you need to rephrase that (nothing personal). It's common knowledge that six games for Fabula Nova Crystallis have been planned, but only four of them are currently known and official (it's in some schedule that shows S-E plans for FFVII and FNC but I can't seem to find it on my pc). I believe one of them may be for 360, but it's title is NOT FFXIII. Maybe Haeresis is for 360? and the unknown two for DS and PSP?
And the guy that started the FFXIII exclusiveness is president of Sony in France. Not japan...and definately not Squeenix. So please call it a FNC game :toungesmile:

"Georges Fornay, president of Sony Computer Entertainment France, has made an important comment in a recent interview: "Final Fantasy XIII's exclusiveness is still being discussed". Jeux-France reports that in the same interview, Georges Fornay mentioned that the Playstation 3 has made Sony lose a tremendous amount of money.

Let me remind you that the Playstation 3 has lost a very important exclusive not too long ago, Devil May Cry 4. Losing Final Fantasy XIII will cause a lot of harm to the Playstation 3."

Well, this is all I'm going to add to this thread. In case anyone would like to know, I don't like 360. Just because a lot of it's fanboys keep bitching about ps3 price. WTF? a blu ray player is more expensive than a ps3! what logic is that? IMO the 360 fanboys started the whole bitching about which console is better. And their arguments were based on price? wtf? Of course the 360 is cheaper since it doesn't have any blu ray capabilities. That doesn't make the 360 better!! And it doesn't make the ps3 worse. vice versa
But it just pisses me of that on youtube some of the 360 fanboys kept bitching about the CGI of Versus' trailer. They gave the vids bad ratings and stuff. Just because it's FF and it's on PS3(main reason). But it has to be said that ps3 fanboys are bitching too.

And one more time: I'M NOT ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^(*&#^$#
i'm only kidding =p

Puck

Losing DMC4 wasn't really that big of blow imo. It's not like it's going to sell as much as FF or KH.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Losing DMC4 wasn't really that big of blow imo. It's not like it's going to sell as much as FF or KH.
That's true... that's why you gotta lose your 360-love man. If you want FF and KH, your best option is by far the 360...

That's like turning your back on the reason why you like games... To hell to what platform its on... Sony has done very good the past generations, they've treated and still treat us PS2-games with great love and care. Hell, the following year, we're still getting AAA titles... That doesn't happen often in a console-lifetime...

I dont see your point in view. Im not gonna try to influence you or anything, but I dont understand you either. You love FF and KH, KH I know for sure, so you should buy the console its coming on, no?

Puck

^I'm the patient buyer. I have a 360. That doesn't mean I can't get a PS3 down the road to go with it. I'm giving the PS3 some time to lower it's price and get more games. The fact is, my PS2 is going to die. So my second system will be the PS3 or wii. And so far, the PS3 is looking like my number 1 second system.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Convinced. I'll stick with Puck and wait for the price to go down, and check out the next KH 3/New Series on YouTube when it comes out, cos you know ppl will film playign the game(s) sooner or later.

Wait out the storm, and go for the gift inside, and you get:

A PS3 !

FYI:

WoW (World of Warcraft) is a good game. over like 6-7 million people play it worldwide, and it boasts good graphics, gameplay's swell, and it's like living your own life, with the exception of killing a few enemies for the fun of it lol.

I recently bought WoW, and even though I can't play it and install it into my computer, I'm still a fan of it.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Nope, i don't think that'll happen, but I would like to see it on the Wii. Imagine using the Remote thing as a keyblade!

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You know reading certain people's comments scares me. BTW Puck DMC outsells KH by oh a bunch.

Most of you guys don't seem to care about this multi-platforming era of gaming I do. Most of the time when stuff like this happens the developers get lazy. Like Sonic best example Sonic Team was lazy after Sonic Adventure 2. Crash also the games were good up till Warth of Cortex then afterwards it sucked. I'm not even going to hold out for Crash of Titans, but moral of story if KH3 were to be on both 360 and PS3 I'm not buying especially for $60.

Puck

^Alright cool. Multiplatform doesn't frighten me especially since several multiplatform games are better than some exclusives.

kayos90

ok simple answer KH series works well with PLAYSTATION and NINTENDO now if your retarded enough to want it on the Shitbox 180 I would like to see how quick you are with the controls cause well the Xbox controller sucks the Nintend Wii controller is better than it
Once again, you are an idiot, the controller looks and has the same amount of buttons damn it, you're just too blind to see it.

not true at all PS3 produces way better graphics than 360 and Wii
Sure it has good graphics but does it have good games! HELL NO!

Hell no-o... I think you're mistaken buddy... they got the final devkits 6 months before the launch of the PS3... Remember everyone was complaining, devs and journalists, how Sony released their devkits waaaaaaay too late? How many games got pushed back because of it?
That's odd since even with the 6 months it would take a longer time to make the game.... hmm... i wonder what that implies...

Even funnier is that the game has extremely poor grpahics compared to Resistance. And that's what it's about... Anti-aliasing for example... now we're discussing it in a different thread...
Not the same types of graphic idiot, compare it to a similar graphic genre like quake....

you're stupid because even though you have the right of opinion, you don't have the right to dictate if certain games are for certain systems.... also if it comes out on the 360 it means it's going multi.... idiot..

Im with Xidon! It will never be on the 360!!!
keep being ignorant and ignoring the fact that SE is finally realizing the potential of the 360 and its players...... wow.... can you be any less informed... SE is considering going Multi!

There is one thing you guys forgot. The director of the Kingdom Hearts series doesn't like making multi platform games.
No such proof, and he designs the games and doesn't dictate which system ONLY it's coming out for.... the company and the board leaders decide that.... wow.... you guys don't know a thing.... just bring on the opinion spam...

So Tetsura wants the KH team (versus is done by KH team and AC team) to gain experience (and elements) from Versus ON PS3 before moving on to the next (major) KH game.
So my point here is: THEN WHY THE **** WOULD THE NEXT MAJOR KH BE ON 360??????!
I'm not angry or anything, it's only in capitals to make it more obvious. It would make no sense at all.Why would Tetsura do Versus on PS3 in the first place? Yes plans can change, but that would make Versus a complete waste of time, effort and money.
And another thing. S-E or Tetsura likes japan only KH games (FINAL MIX).If the 360 really sells that poor in japan and they made KH on 360 they're basically screwed. Cause I'm certain S-E will find an excuse for another Final Mix.
WTF are you blabbering about. NOWHERE and i mean NOWHERE in that quote you posted says that Tetsya wants his project to only be on the 360. It doesn't even say about any games going multi. all he says is that he wants to finish his current project before moving on to the next.... Also if SE and Tetsuya only like japan only kh games why the heck is KH even out in the U.S. and Also get your facts straight Blue Dragon came out for the 360 and the 360 has been selling a bit better than it has before. Seeing this trend made SE realize that the 360 will do better if someone keeps making good rpgs for it. Trusty Bell or aka Eternal Sonata is going to be out for Japan real soon and fans are screaming over for it. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT AND TRANSLATE RIGHT!!!

Well, this is all I'm going to add to this thread. In case anyone would like to know, I don't like 360. Just because a lot of it's fanboys keep bitching about ps3 price. WTF? a blu ray player is more expensive than a ps3! what logic is that? IMO the 360 fanboys started the whole bitching about which console is better. And their arguments were based on price? wtf? Of course the 360 is cheaper since it doesn't have any blu ray capabilities. That doesn't make the 360 better!! And it doesn't make the ps3 worse. vice versa
But it just pisses me of that on youtube some of the 360 fanboys kept bitching about the CGI of Versus' trailer. They gave the vids bad ratings and stuff. Just because it's FF and it's on PS3(main reason). But it has to be said that ps3 fanboys are bitching too.
keep the profanity to a minimum btw. anyway you haven't been reading all the discussions yet. the price is pretty high, as we all know, but the system is good. But the major thing that's causing the system to not be good as the 360 is that there aren't major, highly anticipated, uber pwnage action game coming out ONLY for the PS3 soon. Sure it has potential but what good is potential if not put to good use. And the reason the 360 fanboys are, as you say "bitching", is because you guys repeatedly post up your 1 sided opinions screaming "ONLY FOR PS3!!!!"..... yea.... and i'm actually providing and arguing with facts.... and the president of sony in france was told by SE that it was going under discussion or he wouldn't know about it since he's not part of the company. You don't just infer something from a 3rd party company. The company tells the console maker their current status and it seems that SE is discussing what they're going to do for the future. once again, the president does not make up random bs, he gets info from somewhere and in this case, SE.

Actually it was quite a blow because the DMC series have been pretty popular and now GTA is going multi and it's taking out the main reasons to buy a ps3. exclusiveness. And the only way for a system to keep a game exclusive is if it's 1st party or by buying it off. Sony isn't making money therefore can't pay for exclusives and therefore is losing them.

And i don't understand with everyone's problem with the controller scheme being different if it went on a different console. THEY LOOK THE FREAKING SAME!!!! THEY WOULD USE THE SAME FREAKING LAYOUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE EQUAL AMOUNT OF BUTTONS!!! SO STOP MAKING UNREASONABLE OPINIONS AND COMMENTS!! thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back