• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 on Xbox 360

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Hahahaha you just contradicted yourself, no one knows what will be exclusive and not so therefore you don't have the right to say "we KNEW that already" because you don't. We have no idea what will be exclusive and what titles will go multi so don't go backstabbing yourself.
Hahahahaa no I didnt. Read, use your eyes.

We know it wasnt exclusive the MOMENT a mobile version was announced. So we knew, smartmouth.

Actually the Wii has games that are really good like Paper mario, warioware, trauma center.
Fact is that these games are overshadowed by the ones I named. Meaning most Wii owners dont buy those games. Meaning they dont sell. Meaning whether they are good or bad isnt relevant...

And what actually seperates the Wii from the 360 and the PS3 is its uniqueness. They have games that are totally different from the 360 and PS3 and not majorly action genre based, but they are still very fun and addicting. That is why our house has both the wii and the 360 and i have a variety of games to play from. The PS3 has good games such as resistance and motorstorm, but besides that graphic the genre of those games already exist on the 360.
Funny, since 360 is the least unique console ever... it uses everything from past consoles, nothing innovative.

Yet Wii and PS3 offer new gameplay, for one.

Sure the story is different than stuff but other than that it's the same genre with not much uniqueness in both games so.... which one would you choose. The one that has the bigger library of course.
The one with the better library, on LONG TERM. Im not stupid where I just buy where the games are on atm, I buy a console so I can enjoy it for as long as I can. PS3 offers FF, MGS, Tombraider, Ratchet and Clank, Killzone and many other famous franchises. 360 doesnt (minus TR). Not the ones I like.

And btw the PS3 as a whole, doesn't have better games, go and actually write reviews on both PS3 and 360 games, i do and i like both. However, i'd choose the system that currently offers more.
In contrast iwth me, who chooses the console my fav games come out on.

Sure Sony is offering the PS3 home, but what's the need for "extra" features on a console when you don't have a variety of good games on the system. Sony is releasing all these extras but it still doesn't take into account that players are screaming out for GAMES!!!!
Sooo... 360's extras are okay, but when PS3 gets extras, it should be about games? God, think before you write.

Sure they have good games that were previewed but when are those exclusives coming, not for a while. MGS4 is delayed now to early or mid 2008. That's not looking good for sony considering it'll be in its near 2 year anniversary.
Spring 2008 actually...

He's right, lol. KH is not a sony exclusive yet, at least the future ones. Also this has been going on for a while. Tetsuya DOES NOT DECIDE WHICH SYSTEM IT GOES ON!!! he designs the game. the company chooses for the benefit of the company. thank you
Oh but he has a saying in it. Ever wonder why about 90% of Nomura's games are Sony-exclusive? Does that give you any hint?!!

300 dollars at launch retard, and it's currently 130, dang.... anyway sure price is a big factor. But the fact that the price is keeping designers to create games for the system is also a problem.... so.. yea.
Not where I live retard. It was 1200 gilders (500-600 dollars) where I live at launch. 130 dollars on strenghtens my point. You should remember that America is not the center of the world, so if its cheaper where you live, keep in mind your world isnt someone elses world...

One word of advice for you: act on your attitude. You're a n00b at this point, so its smarter to lay low, instead of flaming at members that been here longer.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
look, Nomura said that He isnt going to console after he finishes Fabulous Novallis Crysillis, wether it is PS exclusive or not(LOLYESITIS) Then he is making a PSP/DS game(HAHADS) Then he will start on a concept title. We may aswell be looking at this being a PS4/X900/WII2 vs debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back