• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 on Xbox 360

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avris-the-Raxsiv

Website
Pandemonian.bebo.com
You need to check up on your Square news. Square done said FFXIII isn't exclusive to Mobile or the PS3. FFXIII and VS as of now are but things can change.

Capcom also said''DMC4 won't go to 360, in interviews.. But guess? It now coming to the 360 and PC. :)

Games Sony and Sony fanboys said that would never come to the 360. Just to name a few.
VF5, UT3, Mercenaries 2, Assasin's Creed, Devil May Cry 4, VT etc..

FF alone isn't going to help the PS3. Sorry thats the truth.

Did you forget that they also have DS and Wii games planned?

Did you know DQIX is on the DS? Thats Square best selling game. DQ does way better then FF, yet that title is on the DS and not the PSP or PS3. FFTA2, FFIV remake etc.

They have more DS games planned the PSP games, :)

They haven't said what system is was for. and Square did say'' FFXIII isn't exclusive to Mobile or the PS3.''

That game has nothing to with FFXIII.

If PS3 keeps selling like it is.. It will be both on the 360 and PS3.

I never said it WAS the FFXIII series, i SAID it could be POSSIBLY the 5th installment.

And well of course things can change, but if you are kept up with 24/7 news on SE you would know that Sony and SE agreed to a conclusion JUST for the FFXIII NOT Versus as I origionally stated FF XIII (Not Versus or Agito) has been confirmed for the PS3.
I know that those games are are not PS3 exclusive, but FFXIII Standalone is PS3 console confirmed.

And I do know the lineups for the Nintendo console, as there are multiple games for both WII and DS, such a Revenant Wings for Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy III which already become a hit.

Last edited:

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I guess you never heard of Time exclusives, LOL..

We will see.. Watch FFXIII will come the 360, It's exclusive now. But that doesn't mean it will stay that way.

Square has given hints on FFXIII going muti..

Oh yea, FFXIII and VS are both exclusives. If anything FFXIII has better shot at coming to the 360 then the FFVS does. lol

Avris-the-Raxsiv

Website
Pandemonian.bebo.com
I guess you never heard of Time exclusives, LOL..

We will see.. Watch FFXIII will come the 360, It's exclusive now. But that doesn't mean it will stay that way.

Square has given hints on FFXIII going muti..

Well just so you know, I do know about Time Exclusives, but maybe in a different view than yours. - Here is my point of view. (This article was replied to Jinx's post)

Dude you gotta calm down mate, the only reason the XBOX 360 sold more is, there is over an 1 year
period between the 2 consoles from their release dates. As XBOX 360 was released one year earlier it had OF COURSE had ONE YEAR to produce as many games. As the PS3 was only released LATE LAST YEAR it had small amount of time to produce games downfalling their sales. BUT to think, to give Sony ONE more year to come back and let Microsoft rest, then Sony will indeed go up with their sales, as FFXIII series will release - and ONE YEARS WORTH OF GAMES will be released, then of course the PS3 will also make more sales.
It's just with common SENSE to think of this, it's a matter of time - the PS3 still has a lot of bugs. ONE YEAR LATER will make a HUGE DIFFERENCE in that, BUT, the PS3 is already one year late from the XBOX360 so it would be hard to catch up.
And Xbox360 had a headstart, and you guys who have it had played it for a longer time so you guys had lesser time to experience the PS3.
Say for this for instance, say that the PS3 was the XBOX360 and it came out on the 360's release date the the 360 on the PS3's release date.
Then you guys would have experienced the PS3 more, then you would be saying that the 360 is crap - again simple COMMON SENSE knowledge, and as I said to be only matter of time.

So give Sony a break and give them one more year before you come to a conclusion, one year later you WILL SEE what I am talking about.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

Well just so you know, I do know about Time Exclusives, but maybe in a different view than yours. - Here is my point of view. (This article was replied to Jinx's post)

Dude you gotta calm down mate, the only reason the XBOX 360 sold more is, there is over an 1 year
period between the 2 consoles from their release dates. As XBOX 360 was released one year earlier it had OF COURSE had ONE YEAR to produce as many games. As the PS3 was only released LATE LAST YEAR it had small amount of time to produce games downfalling their sales. BUT to think, to give Sony ONE more year to come back and let Microsoft rest, then Sony will indeed go up with their sales, as FFXIII series will release - and ONE YEARS WORTH OF GAMES will be released, then of course the PS3 will also make more sales.
It's just with common SENSE to think of this, it's a matter of time - the PS3 still has a lot of bugs. ONE YEAR LATER will make a HUGE DIFFERENCE in that, BUT, the PS3 is already one year late from the XBOX360 so it would be hard to catch up.
And Xbox360 had a headstart, and you guys who have it had played it for a longer time so you guys had lesser time to experience the PS3.
Say for this for instance, say that the PS3 was the XBOX360 and it came out on the 360's release date the the 360 on the PS3's release date.
Then you guys would have experienced the PS3 more, then you would be saying that the 360 is crap - again simple COMMON SENSE knowledge, and as I said to be only matter of time.

So give Sony a break and give them one more year before you come to a conclusion, one year later you WILL SEE what I am talking about.

and I replied to that, lol.

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...ingdom-hearts-3-xbox-360-a-6.html#post2149647

Avris-the-Raxsiv

Website
Pandemonian.bebo.com
Xbox=crap Xbox 360 =crappier I hope it never gets released on it Xbox sucks in total

I would like to agree with that, since I wanted a Xbox360, but you had to pay to play online. Same with the PS2, but now the PS3 solved that problem - simple and easy connection - free connectivity - free full game downloads like Gran Turismo HD was available to DL through the PS3 Live market place just for doing a survey. And I don't see Xbox360 doing that for a high quality game.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I would like to agree with that, since I wanted a Xbox360, but you had to pay to play online. Same with the PS2, but now the PS3 solved that problem - simple and easy connection - free connectivity - free full game downloads like Gran Turismo HD was available to DL through the PS3 Live market place just for doing a survey. And I don't see Xbox360 doing that for a high quality game.

ahaha, you get what you pay for you.. 3 bucks a month isn't bad. PS2 online sucked. Sony said it would be good and they would make it better. Yet they never did.

And I download free demos all the time on Live. You also are wrong MS is doing more with Online then you will know.. Thats one thing Sony will never win no matter what they do. When comes to Online Sony has no chance in hell of winning.

Sony told me they would add great and do all this stuff with the PS2 hard drive if I went out and got it. Where is all that stuff, they done nothing with it.

Oh yea u do have to buy stuff etc for PS3 online.. Like exatra stuf for you game and home isn't really free.

GreatKenji said:
Xbox=crap Xbox 360 =crappier I hope it never gets released on it Xbox sucks in total
PS3=Crap PS3 = Crappier and sucker.. I hope never comes to the PS3..

Last edited:

Avris-the-Raxsiv

Website
Pandemonian.bebo.com
O well, there it goes. Here comes the Xbox and multiconsole PS3 game 'The Last Remnant' (sounds like a game for Advent Children, i relly hope so)
Well it's also for PS3, so yea maybe SE will make multi platform games for their future games.

Dissidia was confirmed to be a PSP game, so my thoughts were wrong - although no info prior to the new KH series -,-;;

But i look forward to the FFXII International and STAR OCEAN REMAKES!!! FOR PSP! I absolutely loved Star Ocean 1,2 and i would love to see 4 XD

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
O well, there it goes. Here comes the Xbox and multiconsole PS3 game 'The Last Remnant' (sounds like a game for Advent Children, i relly hope so)
It has nothing to with AC.

FFXII International will be Japan only :p, unless you import it. Star Ocean 4 hasn't been named for system

But ''Star Ocean 4 for next gen consoles'' Sounds like muti title to me.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Dude...the only way SO4 or KH will come to the 360 is if they are MMOs. And the wii....well, that system wouldn't get anything except Star Ocean 3, KH1, and KH2.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
^Dude...the only way SO4 or KH will come to the 360 is if they are MMOs. And the wii....well, that system wouldn't get anything except Star Ocean 3, KH1, and KH2.

Will you plz stop with this MMO crap.. Square is giving the 360 a title already thats not a MMO.

And SO4 is for next-gen consoles.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^I'll believe it when I see the box. Until then, I don't believe Square's next gen consoles comment. And if SO4 is going to the 360, I presume that it is a crappy MMO.

Avris-the-Raxsiv

Website
Pandemonian.bebo.com
It has nothing to with AC.

FFXII International will be Japan only :p, unless you import it. Star Ocean 4 hasn't been named for system

But ''Star Ocean 4 for next gen consoles'' Sounds like muti title to me.

OMG you are not reading well arent ya?? I SAID, that IT SOUNDS LIKE A GAME FOR AC ( MEANING I WAS GUESSING IT WAS) NOT CONFIRMED TO BE!!!!

And how do you know it isnt part of AC, your the one who mentioned 'Time Exclusives' so what makes ur thoughts so sURE?? and is always right?? it cud be wrong, but u sound like u r so sure.

It has nothing to do with AC.

Sounds like sum1 aggravated to me.

And i hav no problem with playin japanese games, i am a importer myself in NZ and hav over 15 Final Mix+ copies including the Limited Edition copy and variable other SE games. So i would probably the first to buy in my country... (Mid-developed country New Zealand).

And i never stated SO4 had a console yet, i said SO PSP remakes which is 1,2 and im LOOKIN forward to 4.

Avris-the-Raxsiv

Website
Pandemonian.bebo.com
Yet they have a game coming the 360 thats not an MMO..

Also don't call the MMO crap untill you play it.

He never stated that MMO's were literally crap, he was stating that IT WOULD BE CRAP if it was to be on 360 CONSOLE..

And may i think it would, I played the 360 and the controls are too difficult to play as a RPG style game. Like I had difficulty playin FFXI at my friends house, and i think it is easier controlled on the PS2.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
OMG you are not reading well arent ya?? I SAID, that IT SOUNDS LIKE A GAME FOR AC ( MEANING I WAS GUESSING IT WAS) NOT CONFIRMED TO BE!!!!

(sounds like a game for Advent Children, i relly hope so)
Just letting you know, it isn't.. No matter how much hope.

Avris-the-Raxsiv said:
And how do you know it isnt part of AC, your the one who mentioned 'Time Exclusives' so what makes ur thoughts so sURE?? and is always right?? it cud be wrong, but u sound like u r so sure.
I don't I read about the game.. It has nothing to with FF. It's a NEW IP. WTF does ''Time Exclusives'' have do with this game.. IT's coming out for PS3 and 360.

And i hav no problem with playin japanese games, i am a importer myself in NZ and hav over 15 Final Mix+ copies including the Limited Edition copy and variable other SE games. So i would probably the first to buy in my country... (Mid-developed country New Zealand).
Good so I have, I played every FF to date. Beat them all but 2. and the only reason I didn't beat them was because they was boring as hell.

But just letting you know. Alot people don't like to import and they may think it will come to the U.S etc.. When it won't. :)

And i never stated SO4 had a console yet, i said SO PSP remakes which is 1,2 and im LOOKIN forward to 4.
and said it would be more and likely for both systems.. Hell I just posting what Square said.. Next-Gen consoles

Last edited:

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
He never stated that MMO's were literally crap, he was stating that IT WOULD BE CRAP if it was to be on 360 CONSOLE..

And may i think it would, I played the 360 and the controls are too difficult to play as a RPG style game. Like I had difficulty playin FFXI at my friends house, and i think it is easier controlled on the PS2.

1. No double posting..
2. No he said all MMOs was crap. and Square makes crappy MMOs. Etc.. You haven't been here long to know that.
3. I have FFXI on the, PS2 and PC.. It sucks ass on PS2 its better on the PC.
4. Ever heard of Keyboards.. Yea most new Keyboards work on the PS3 and 360 now days. :)

New2Ya. back me up or anyone. Tell him how punk is when comes to MMOs..

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Puck is funny when it comes to MMo's... according to him/her, they're all crap. On any console or platform...

Its all according to preference... I prefer the Playstation controller over anything, but other people prefer the 360 controller for example... So I agree with you about controlling, although many do not, as it isnt heir preference...

EDIT:
I will not support a 360-version of Kingdom Hearts.

I hate Microsoft so much, and I can't understand people would want the 360 to win the console war. Just look at the PC world... they pretty much ruined the whole industry with their monopoly position, and people want them to do it with the console-world?!

What good have they brought to the console-world really. It's not like they brought anything innovative. Dont say online, cause other consoles have done so too long before the XBOX. It became a succes on XBOX because its American, and thats where it sells...

Microsoft is the most criminal company in the business. Yeah, I said it. They became big with Windows, yet Windows was based on the blueprints Billy Gates brought in when he left IBM... Blueprints from IBM... Get it? So Windows is no more than an updated revisioned IBM creation... yet Microsoft gets the praise.

Windows? We buy it for 200 bucks. Is that worth it? You might think so, yet the costs for the system isnt 200 bucks... its more like 80 bucks to 100 bucks. But hey, Microsoft has to make a living, no? Oh wait, its all good, cause Billy gives it all to charity... My __!! If I have 10 billion dollars, I dont mind giving a million to charity either. Doesnt make him a good man... in fact, it is said he gets it all back thanks to insurances or whatever... I dont want to go to deep into this man anyways, he disgusts me...

Back on topic, it's not like KH will secure 360 of winning the console war, not at all. But everything helps, even KH... so by supporting a KH to 360, Im supporting an extra step for 360 to victory... XD

This isnt anymore about what system you like, its about how you want the whole console-industry to end up.

I much rather want Nintendo or Sony to win the console war. Both have a good reputation of how they treated the console industry and its gamers... Both made promises and sticked with it. Nintendo promised innovative game experiences, and gave that.

Sony promised to support their systems as long as possible and sticked with. PS2 is probably now the longest supported console in history... that is, continueously, as Dreamcast is now back in the game, sort off, but it was out of the game for 5 years, so thats not really supporting your console...

Yet XBOX was supported for a few years, but when 360 came, XBOX was dead... and all of its gamers. Thank you Microsoft...

Last edited:

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
New2Ya said:
What good have they brought to the console-world really. It's not like they brought anything innovative. Dont say online, cause other consoles have done so too long before the XBOX. It became a succes on XBOX because its American, and thats where it sells...
So xbox live?((Not the first to do online, but the first to make way better and give gamers what they))
Guid button?
Ring of light giving you alerts on the controller?
Achievments?
XNA?
Video marketplace?
Games for Windows initiative?
DirectX developement?
Sidewinder?

Need I go on.

Now the point is, every company will borrow and improve (hopefully) on ideas. But don't think MS is lacking in innovation compared to say Sony.

Yea, MS is so evil, giving millions of millions to charity and scientific research, damn ass hoes I hope they burn for doing that.

Yet XBOX was supported for a few years, but when 360 came, XBOX was dead... and all of its gamers. Thank you Microsoft...
Xbox was dead and no chance of winning..

Also, DO I want MS to win? Yes, to knock Sony down and show them. Just because you won last gen desont mean crap this gen. Do I want Sony out the game NO.. 3 systems even things out.

And yes if was just PS3 in the market.. SOny would be ripping u off as well.
runaway.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back