• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 on Xbox 360

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WWE_AzN_Boi

Does anyone have any idea if it is possible that the new kingdom hearts game will be on the 360?
i dont want to get a ps3 jus for that game. Any1 agree.
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ be on 360.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I have never seen a Square Enix game for the Xbox 360, I'm not sure it bought any stocks from them.

Uh, Sorry.. Square has games on the 360 and they have upcoming ones as well. Also I bet you FFXIII will go muti :p

KH3 hasn't even been named for system yet. I say chances are good, If Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey ,Eternal Sonata etc sells great((and they will)) Square making KH3 just for PS3 would be a stupid ass move..

and if they don't cool cares.. We got Mistwalker games, Eternal Sonata and lots of other great JRPG coming to the 360.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
FFXI has been on the 360. Square Enix game uh-huh.
Soooo It could be on the 360.

I support all systems and all companies so it really doesn't matter to me. I would preferr KH3 to be on the PS3 (same goes for FFXIII)

But BUY THE PS3!!!

I mean seriously It's not that much if you think about it
the 360 is 400 dollars and the wireless router is 100.
add another 100 to get the PS3 which comes with wireless motion sensor controler (chargeable), online capabilities (I mean web browsing online not just market place online), blu-ray. etc. etc.
just for 100 dollars more than the 360...see

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
isnt that new game from square enix like a space game (in a way gundam[?]) the characters really are like an older version of sora,kairi,and riku (i forgot the name of the game!)

well anyways i wish that KH3 will be on the xbox- you could get like achievements and stuff, but xbox360 games are more multiplaying games, what would kh3 be able to provide as a 1 player turning into a multiplayer game
but i sure do wish that kh3 will come out for the Xbox360<-- most likely not though :(

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
FFXI has been on the 360. Square Enix game uh-huh.
Soooo It could be on the 360.

I support all systems and all companies so it really doesn't matter to me. I would preferr KH3 to be on the PS3 (same goes for FFXIII)

But BUY THE PS3!!!

I mean seriously It's not that much if you think about it
the 360 is 400 dollars and the wireless router is 100.
add another 100 to get the PS3 which comes with wireless motion sensor controler (chargeable), online capabilities (I mean web browsing online not just market place online), blu-ray. etc. etc.
just for 100 dollars more than the 360...see

Sorry, I don't think PS3 is worth it right now. Half the games coming to PS3 are coming to the 360 as well. And they look just as great on the 360.

riku's_artist7 said:
isnt that new game from square enix like a space game (in a way gundam[?]) the characters really are like an older version of sora,kairi,and riku (i forgot the name of the game!)
Do you mean Project Sylpheed? Thats not Square-Enix games. Square was only the publisher for it in Japan. It's a GameArts game.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I agree because I have a 360 and I don't want to get a PS3 just for KH3...

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
1st of all, IT HASNT BEEN ANNOUNCED.
2nd, WHYTF Does every thread about unreleased games has to be a console bashing thread?
3rd, I bet j00 that KH3 is PS3 exclusive, Square-Enix =/= Tetsyura Nomura
4th, FFXIII will not come out on 360, even if it is, it would be tri-disced

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in

They've already said FF 13s exclusiveness is under discussion.

And putting it on the 360 would be the smart thing. Sorry, but I believe that the Wii is just a fad. There is not a steady flow of good games coming to keep it selling well. PS3? Why? 360 is much better, has a better online, is cheaper, has better games then PS3. People want 360 over PS3. More people will buy a 360, and help SE make more $$$. The smart thing to do, is put KH 3 on the 360. But I could care less as the KH series isn't that good anyway. KH2 sucked, so KH3 will also, most likely, suck. -_-

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
1st of all, IT HASNT BEEN ANNOUNCED.
2nd, WHYTF Does every thread about unreleased games has to be a console bashing thread?
3rd, I bet j00 that KH3 is PS3 exclusive, Square-Enix =/= Tetsyura Nomura

1. He just asked what are the chances.
2.This isn't a system bashing thread.
3.Square>Tetsyura Nomura. If Square wants on the 360 it will go on the 360. It's not up to Nomura.
4. FFXIII will come and it will sell more and look better

Chances are if KH3 is for the PS3 will be muti. PS3 is losing and Square has to make money.. The 360 is doing good everywhere but Japan.. Hell the PS3 is even doing bad in Japan.

Last edited:

fallinroxas

Well you guys have to think abobut it for a mintuie.

If KH3 does come out on the 360 then I'm ok with that. If it comes out on PS3 I'm ok with that. If it comes out on both then I'll buy both. Because you know how most game companys make some things only for a curtin platform. Well if it comes out on the PS3 then it can hold more which in turn means longer story/game.

You guys have to think. The PS3 is only a couple of months old. Game devepoler have not had a long time to play around the console. There will be better games for it in time. The price will go down by the time KH3 comes out. The director for KH3 is working on FF vs XIII right now. Tetsyura Nomura said he was working on FF vs XII before he works on KH3. Then after that well will most likely going to get new kKH games every couple of years unlike the last differents (KH1 to KH2)

Think of it this way. The PS3 has no region coding on it. When KH3 comes out it will mostly come out at the same time Japan's comes out because they can make an option that lets you change the lanuage.

fallinroxas

Well maybe the devs need a lot of time to work on a good ps3 game. Some companys like to take the easy way out of it and go with a console that is easy to make games for.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i really hope that it DOES come out for the 360! it would be sucha money saver for me! plus the graphics are great as well on hte 360!

EvilAnakin

actually.... It has been confirmed (apparently) that FF13 will be coming out on multiple platforms, including the PS3

[PS3 Center :: The # 1 Center for Playstation 3 Gamers - Square Enix Confirms FFXIII Is Not Exclusive To PS3]
In news that is sure to rock the gaming world it has been confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII, the blockbuster RPG highly anticipated by millions of fans of the series, will not be an exclusive game for the PlayStation 3 console.

The Final Fantasy XIII project as of right now consists of two games for the PlayStation 3 as well as a mobile game. Motomu Toriyama of Square Enix has come out and made the confirmation that other consoles will be receiving Final Fantasy XIII on top of the PlayStation 3...

The article goes on to speculate that the FF franchise might even make a move to Nintendo. Of course like i said, speculation :p

This pretty much leaves the discussion on what console will get the next KH wide open.

If i had to pick tho... Wii. :p

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Also just to added to what EvilAnakin said. This seems funny.

No matter how stunning your battle system or how intriguing your world, the first step to captivating games is by ensuring them they can play your game in the first place. SE has a long and successful history of making console exclusive games, but TLR breaks that pattern. ""We made the decision to go multiplatform after researching global ownership rates and overall marketability," says Takai. But there is more to the story than simple numbers:
"As game developers, we would like to have as many users play as possible, and we are confident that we can create an RPG with the best specs imaginable at this point in time." While contractual issues prevent SE from specifically confirming which platforms the title will appear on, the issue is hardly puzzling. Since the game is too graphically intensive for the Wii, that only leaves the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

http://forums.khinsider.com/square-enix/83035-last-remnant-info-here.html
Well maybe the devs need a lot of time to work on a good ps3 game. Some companys like to take the easy way out of it and go with a console that is easy to make games for.

They also like to make easy money.. Making games for the Wii and 360 would make them easy money. Plus Sony already lost alot titles.

Sorry, Sony isn't top dog anymore..

Website
www.doevil.net
Just like mastersephiroth said, it will more than likely be a PS3 Exclusive.

Think about it. If KH1, KH: CoM, KH2, and KH2: FM have all been on the playstation 2 and not the xbox 360, chances are that it will not come out for it. You know how playstation has some games that xbox doesn't have and xbox has some games that playstation doesn't have, that's how I think Kingdom Hearts 3 should be and exclusive. In my opinion, the controls for xbox 360 would absolutely suck.

Last edited:

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Just like SuperEclipse said, it will more than likely be a PS3 Exclusive.

Think about it. If KH1, KH: CoM, KH2, and KH2: FM have all been on the playstation 2 and not the xbox 360, chances are that it will not come out for it. You know how playstation has some games that xbox doesn't have and xbox has some games that playstation doesn't have, that's how I think Kingdom Hearts 3 should be and exclusive. In my opinion, the controls for xbox 360 would absolutely suck.

I said it won't be exclusive, I think it will be muti((unless Square is stupid)) Also Square is 3rd party not first and the 360 controls would be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back