• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3 on Xbox 360

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
SORA RULEZ!!!! said:
If thers going to be a kh 3 I whant ti on the PS3!!!
No you do not know that for sure.

Xidon said:
MMORPG - mostly suck, Wow sucks. Anyway Puck is right SE isn't good at making MMOs .
WoW sucks yes..

FFXI was a great MMO when first started an NO not all MMOs ****.. All the free MMOs suck though.

fallinroxas said:
There is one thing you guys forgot. The director of the Kingdom Hearts series doesn't like making multi platform games.
It's NOT UP TO HIM.. If Square wants it on the 360 and PS3 will go to the 360 and PS3.. No matter what he says..

<AumaaN> said:
So Tetsura wants the KH team (versus is done by KH team and AC team) to gain experience (and elements) from Versus ON PS3 before moving on to the next (major) KH game.
It doesn't matter what he wants. He isn't the boss at Square.

So my point here is: THEN WHY THE **** WOULD THE NEXT MAJOR KH BE ON 360??????!
Because the 360 has great ass Gfx and gameplay as well. Oh yea and its doing better and has bigger fanbase..

Square puts KH3 on the 360 and PS3.= MORE FANBASE= MORE MONEY.

And another thing. S-E or Tetsura likes japan only KH games (FINAL MIX).If the 360 really sells that poor in japan and they made KH on 360 they're basically screwed. Cause I'm certain S-E will find an excuse for another Final Mix.
The 360 isn't doing good in Japan duh.. But you have to look deeper buddy.. The 360 and Wii is killing the PS3. 360 is doing good everyelse.

PS3 isn't even doing good in Japan.

Oh and SuperEclipse keeps saying FFXIII might come to 360 (based on first 5 pages). But IMO you need to rephrase that (nothing personal).
No you do..

It's common knowledge that six games for Fabula Nova Crystallis have been planned,
FFXIII still can come to the 360, if PS3 sells don't improve. Oh yea its common knowlegde there isn't six FFXIII planned.. Yet anyway..

That title you thinking of isn't FFXIII it's a fighting game.

And the guy that started the FFXIII exclusiveness is president of Sony in France. Not japan...and definately not Squeenix. So please call it a FNC game
He works for Square though, Japan or not.. After he said that. Square-Enix Japan said''FNC isn't exclusive to the PS3 and Moblie..

Well, this is all I'm going to add to this thread. In case anyone would like to know, I don't like 360.
and I don't like the PS3.

WTF? a blu ray player is more expensive than a ps3!
Blu-Ray isn't need for this.. Oh yea. So far BetaMax and the UMD failed.. They was both made by Sony.
IMO the 360 fanboys started the whole bitching about which console is better.
STFU, Sony fanboys do it too.

And their arguments were based on price?
Nope, I don't give a damn price. Read some of my comments in the Versus thread.

Of course the 360 is cheaper since it doesn't have any blu ray capabilities. That doesn't make the 360 better!! And it doesn't make the ps3 worse. vice versa
But the 360 has great power still. PS3 is powerfull but not by that much. ;)

But it just pisses me of that on youtube some of the 360 fanboys kept bitching about the CGI of Versus' trailer. They gave the vids bad ratings and stuff. Just because it's FF and it's on PS3(main reason). But it has to be said that ps3 fanboys are bitching too.
Well it is in CGI. Duh, most RPG games have CGI videos.

<AumaaN>

This is a SERIOUSLY OFF-TOPIC POST and url overdosis

Square Enix: More, Loads More, Final Fantasy - Kotaku
IGN: Ten Years of FFXIII

ffxiiprojekt.jpg

see? on the left side FFVII and on the right side FNC (FFXIII). Six 'circles' and three of them are blank
One of those blank circles is now known as FFhaeresisXIII

35editeurs20070323_044404_0_big.jpg

found this via google:
Final Fantasy Haeresis XIII - NeoGAF
Sorry, but FF Haeresis XIII does exist. The thing SuperEclipse probably is talking about is Dissidia FF for psp.
DISSIDIA -FINAL FANTASY -
list of S-E psp games:
ƒvƒŒƒCƒXƒe[ƒVƒ‡ƒ“Eƒ|[ƒ^ƒuƒ‹ | SQUARE ENIX

and some of the comments I got back
the cgi: they pissed me of because they were complaining about the fact that versus trailer was in CGI,
so it sucks, cause it didn't show any gameplay => ps3 and FF suck. Yet they drooled all over Halo 3. That's what pissed me off.
And I said that ps3 fanboys B*tch too. Sorry in holland about everyone I know uses profinaty so I guess I got carried away.
I only mentioned blu ray as 'proof' for the fact that the ps3 is more expensive than 360. I know it doesn't have anything to do with it.
I didn't translate anything kayos90 and with japan only I meant final mix and re:CoM duh...

<AumaaN>

Yes, Dissidia is a fighting game.. I'm the one who said. It was FFXIII title.

list of DS games
ƒjƒ“ƒeƒ“ƒh�[DS | SQUARE ENIX

More DS games then PSP games.

Were the **** did I say it didn't?

ahaha you go to Neogaf?

Also Halo 3 has gameplay videos, not just CGI videos.
Uh..what does DS have to do with this:confused: Besides the fact that DS owns PSP

Neogaf...meh I googled.lol

I said: "Maybe Haeresis is for 360?"
You said:"That title you thinking of isn't FFXIII it's a fighting game."
So you didn't say it didn't exist, but you thought I was talking about Dissidia but it was Haeresis I was talking about lol, no big deal really. I only proved that the game I was talking about IS FNC/FFXIII, so the game 'exists'
Yes Halo3 has gameplay stuff, but Versus trailer was like 5-6 months ago..What I meant was that they drooled all over the Halo3 CGI trailer, yet pissed over the FFVersusXIII CGI Trailer. Happy now?lol

Back on topic. Next Kh on 360 (and PS3)? I've read posts in other threads about next KH on handheld? Is there some confirmation on that or is it just speculation?

Last edited:

RPG_Fanatic

Wow, this thread just keeps getting worse. Can't ignorant people just post their opinions in peace without people contradicting them. Who cares if they are right or wrong. Some people are just saying what they think. There is no need to prove that everyone but you is wrong,so stop arguing. Don't except me to reply to any of your retorts.:confused:

EvilAnakin

Wow, this thread just keeps getting worse. Can't ignorant people just post their opinions in peace without people contradicting them. Who cares if they are right or wrong. Some people are just saying what they think. There is no need to prove that everyone but you is wrong,so stop arguing. Don't except me to reply to any of your retorts.

Its the bashing of the fan boi's. :p This kind of stuff is always bound to happen. People like the Xbox, they want it on the Xbox. People like the PS3, they are just crazy :p (in my opinion anyways ;) ) and also want it for the PS3. Same thing with the Wii. In the end we all just have to wait.... till September when they announce it :p

Also,

WoW sucks yes..

FFXI was a great MMO when first started an NO not all MMOs ****.. All the free MMOs suck though.

For an MMORPG that has a playerbase of over 7 million ppl world wide, I doubt the game sucks. Im a WoW player, i like playing it. In the end thats what matters lol But enough about that , offtopic :p

Picnicpanther

I have a deep-seated inner hatred for Sony ever since I used to play SWG happily on SOE and they screwed it all up. Anyway,lets look at the fact.

Fact #1. PS3 only has 3 or 4 good games, compared to about 6 or 7 on Wii, and at least 20 on Xbox 360. I'll admit, it's been out longer.
Fact #2: Many dev's won't touch PS3 with a 12 ft pole. it is very hard to design for and there isn't enough of a market on it for any games to be successful. Valve, who had a mildly popular game named HALF-LIFE, has already said they refuse to put out any games on PS3 as it's "A failure in almost every sense of the word."
Fact #3: KH is NOT Sony-exclusive. Why do you think CoM was on Gameboy?
Fact #4: FFXII IS going to be multi-platform

there you go. Will KHIII or whatever the hell they're going to call it release on Xbox360? I dunno, maybe. Would SE be completely stupid to put it only on PS3? Absolutely.

D

Dark Sanctity

The chances of Kingdom Hearts 3 to be on the 360 is highly doubtable. Nomura already said he won't be working on Kingdom Hearts 3 until Final Fantasy XIII: Verses is completed. Which will not be untill about 2009. So who knows, Kingdom Hearts 3 may even turn out on the Playstation 4.

Ice_Key55

He already said that it won't be KHIII. And anyway, The 360 does not have the gaming demographic to sell KHIII (more mature games). I would not be surprised at all if it came out on the Wii, but in all fairness, its probably coming out on the PS3.

Playing KHIII on the Wii would be intense though.

luffywang573

i been thinking people just like 360 cause the graphic and it is cheap. what if ps3 cost less than 360 and came 1 year eailer than the 360(like 360=$600 and ps3=300-450) which would people buy. people just dont like it cause the price of ps3, but who know when the new KH3 comes out it would be around 2009 or later and the price would probably drop. and sony takes around 6 years for a new console then next one would be around 2012, so in around 2009 which 3 years after the launch of ps3 the price would drop.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I think it will..i mean FF 13 and 13 verses is coming out on the 360..and the makers of KH is makin FF 13 verses
LMAO!!! You people are too funny...

Fabula Nova Crystallis isn't PS3-exclusive, which we knew already, seeing Agito for mobile phones.
FFXIII and VSXIII are as exclusive as exclusive can be...

So no, not a 360 port... LOL!!

You guys should read properly instead of making ideas up. What was said that it isnt PS3 exclusive (the FFXIII series, not one title in particular). What was said by the French PR was the exact same thing, they were discussing whether the FFXIII series as a whole would be PS3-exclusive.

And that is not going to happen. But we KNEW that already. Maybe a different FFXIII title will be for the 360, who knows, but I doubt it, at this point... An MMORPG for FFXIII on the 360 and PS3 is highly possible though.

Fact #1. PS3 only has 3 or 4 good games, compared to about 6 or 7 on Wii, and at least 20 on Xbox 360. I'll admit, it's been out longer.
Wii has 2 good games actually. No good game at all at the moment except for Zelda and Wii Sports... PS3 has Resistance, Virtua Figher 5 and Motorstorm which are the good titles. 360 is out for 1,5 year, of course it has more good titles. As a whole, PS3 has better games, IMO.

Fact #2: Many dev's won't touch PS3 with a 12 ft pole. it is very hard to design for and there isn't enough of a market on it for any games to be successful. Valve, who had a mildly popular game named HALF-LIFE, has already said they refuse to put out any games on PS3 as it's "A failure in almost every sense of the word."
Yet Half-Life 2 is ready to be release for PS3... And Valve is developing it... This failed, lol... Isn't enough market for it?! LOL, Sony is the most well known console brand at this point. All it needs is a couple of AAA titles, which it is getting soon, and it sells... Also, hard to design for? PS2 was harder to design for, fact, and yet it had the most titles of current gen... I wonder why...

Good for you.

Fact #4: FFXII IS going to be multi-platform
See above.

i been thinking people just like 360 cause the graphic and it is cheap. what if ps3 cost less than 360 and came 1 year eailer than the 360(like 360=$600 and ps3=300-450) which would people buy. people just dont like it cause the price of ps3, but who know when the new KH3 comes out it would be around 2009 or later and the price would probably drop. and sony takes around 6 years for a new console then next one would be around 2012, so in around 2009 which 3 years after the launch of ps3 the price would drop.
Remember PS2? It was about 500 dollars at launch... and now its what... 200 dollars? 150 at some stores?

V

V.A.T.13

See, this is why I havent bought any Next Gen consoles. ( unless a psp and DS count )
When ff13 and KH3 come out, THATS when I'll buy the consoles. Im kinda hoping for KH3 on the Wii. D: very unlikely I know, but the Wii is more fun. If its 360, then mom will be happy cause thats what she wants. xD If its ps3, Im gonna cry. D:

kayos90

You guys should read properly instead of making ideas up. What was said that it isnt PS3 exclusive (the FFXIII series, not one title in particular). What was said by the French PR was the exact same thing, they were discussing whether the FFXIII series as a whole would be PS3-exclusive.

And that is not going to happen. But we KNEW that already. Maybe a different FFXIII title will be for the 360, who knows, but I doubt it, at this point... An MMORPG for FFXIII on the 360 and PS3 is highly possible though.

Hahahaha you just contradicted yourself, no one knows what will be exclusive and not so therefore you don't have the right to say "we KNEW that already" because you don't. We have no idea what will be exclusive and what titles will go multi so don't go backstabbing yourself.

Wii has 2 good games actually. No good game at all at the moment except for Zelda and Wii Sports... PS3 has Resistance, Virtua Figher 5 and Motorstorm which are the good titles. 360 is out for 1,5 year, of course it has more good titles. As a whole, PS3 has better games, IMO.

Actually the Wii has games that are really good like Paper mario, warioware, trauma center. They have a variety of games that are really addicting. And what actually seperates the Wii from the 360 and the PS3 is its uniqueness. They have games that are totally different from the 360 and PS3 and not majorly action genre based, but they are still very fun and addicting. That is why our house has both the wii and the 360 and i have a variety of games to play from. The PS3 has good games such as resistance and motorstorm, but besides that graphic the genre of those games already exist on the 360. Sure the story is different than stuff but other than that it's the same genre with not much uniqueness in both games so.... which one would you choose. The one that has the bigger library of course. And btw the PS3 as a whole, doesn't have better games, go and actually write reviews on both PS3 and 360 games, i do and i like both. However, i'd choose the system that currently offers more.

Sure Sony is offering the PS3 home, but what's the need for "extra" features on a console when you don't have a variety of good games on the system. Sony is releasing all these extras but it still doesn't take into account that players are screaming out for GAMES!!!!

Yet Half-Life 2 is ready to be release for PS3... And Valve is developing it... This failed, lol... Isn't enough market for it?! LOL, Sony is the most well known console brand at this point. All it needs is a couple of AAA titles, which it is getting soon, and it sells... Also, hard to design for? PS2 was harder to design for, fact, and yet it had the most titles of current gen... I wonder why...
Sure they have good games that were previewed but when are those exclusives coming, not for a while. MGS4 is delayed now to early or mid 2008. That's not looking good for sony considering it'll be in its near 2 year anniversary. Plus even if HL2 came to the PS3 there's always the PC and other which is always better than a console. Regardless that's a multiplatform game and eventually will result in what's the better choice, which probably won't be the PS3.

He's right, lol. KH is not a sony exclusive yet, at least the future ones. Also this has been going on for a while. Tetsuya DOES NOT DECIDE WHICH SYSTEM IT GOES ON!!! he designs the game. the company chooses for the benefit of the company. thank you

Remember PS2? It was about 500 dollars at launch... and now its what... 200 dollars? 150 at some stores?
300 dollars at launch retard, and it's currently 130, dang.... anyway sure price is a big factor. But the fact that the price is keeping designers to create games for the system is also a problem.... so.. yea.

All 3 are good systems but it seems like the PS3 is lagging and in the past were giving out bad news to gamers which resulted in a grave digging process for the PS3. It can get back on its feet but Sony needs to do something fast about good games and not make the process so slow. Act fast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back