• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Final Battle Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
With new content do you reckon or not?

I think there’s a good chance we’ll see something new, although whether they’d contain new reveals is something I’m not so sure about, given their track record. But you never know!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Really digging the power rangers at the end.
It was like I was looking at the Yokai from Big Hero 6.

It’s actually upsetting to see these characters I like be turned into such... monsters.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Was watching the trailer again and decided to hazard a guess on whom Saix "invited back into their ranks to deliver the final vessel." The way he spoke seems to indicate it was a member of the old Organisation. As the seems shorter than Saix (though it might be due to perspective), it could be Roxas or Xion. Xion wore pointed heels and this person doesn't seem to wear it... so could it possibly be Roxas?

Also really digging the way Young Xehanort said "there's no saving you" to Sora. So condescending, so smug, one could imagine it was said with a smirk on the face.

And also, it seems that poor Sora will be subjected to a massive mind game, based on what Riku said to him. Wonder what kind of minddiddlyery breaks him like that. :/

So.... looks to me like Aqua wasn't norted

Looks like she was "just" corrupted by darkness. Strong as one's heart is, it could only take so much punishment before it concedes.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm going to be honest and say this constant blabbering about more/new Disney worlds is starting to get on my nerves. The trailer isn't about that.

I have a really bad feeling about those armored people... Are they seekers? They all seem to be the same height too... They haven't turned into exact copies of Xehanort, have they? D:

You saying that gave me an idea, maybe these "armored" beings are what the heart pieces/seeds of Xehanort look like if they aren't implanted inside a vessel and when Xehanort speaks about "I and my other selves can be one" he talks about taking back the pieces of his heart he distributed out into himself again.

The uniforms themselves might be how actual Seekers of Darkness look like though as I remember the original Browser-Chi once speaking about Seekers of Darkness back in the X-era.

Zul

Awards
It might actually be that case, they all have the double-belt that even No-Heart has.

Also Cable Town is easily the most beautiful world I've seen so far in the entire series.

Hense90

Does anybody have a guess on who is the new Master Xehanort voice actor now? I'm rather sure we can remove Mark Hamill from the list now, because it doesn't sound like him at all, judging by what we heard of the voice in this trailer.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Was that Demyx standing on one of the rock pillars?
Looked like his guitar.

Yeah, it is. That makes me theorise...

What if Demyx was the one to retrieve the comatose Even, and Xehanort Norted him? The Keyblade Graveyard could end up being the new rendevouz point for the Seekers of Darkness, like The World That Never Was for Kingdom Hearts II.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Was watching the trailer again and decided to hazard a guess on whom Saix "invited back into their ranks to deliver the final vessel." The way he spoke seems to indicate it was a member of the old Organisation. As the seems shorter than Saix (though it might be due to perspective), it could be Roxas or Xion. Xion wore pointed heels and this person doesn't seem to wear it... so could it possibly be Roxas?
They definitely don't have Roxas's body type, so i doubt it.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Speaking of voices Alyson didn’t that bad sure it not Hayden but still it much better in then her 0.2

Zul

Awards
SiKRxCf.png

He's surrounded by a bunch of his own Keyblade...I'm now wondering if that too has something to do with those strange armored figures.

I also wondered how they were going to handle "where nothing gathers". Looks like we aren't get TWTNW as cutscene-only areas, rather those pillars in the KBGY will serve as the replacement.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
SiKRxCf.png

He's surrounded by a bunch of his own Keyblade...I'm now wondering if that too has something to do with those strange armored figures.

I also wondered how they were going to handle "where nothing gathers". Looks like we aren't get TWTNW as cutscene-only areas, rather those pillars in the KBGY will serve as the replacement.

There are probably twelve of these No Name variants, since it was said that the blade YX wields in DDD is Master Xehanort's with a different keychain.
They might indeed be connected to the armored figures as it all seems to connect to Xehanort's twelve "other selves" which may be a a metaphor for the twelve pieces of his heart he broke off. Or maybe it is like these heart pieces aren't broken off at all but copied from the original but need to grow all the same.

Nomura called the room with the thrones a special place where all 13 can gather so either more of these places exist or one somehow changes/is connected to the other.

Any

Awards
Everyone seems so desperate especially Vanitas. I think he lost his sanity, look how quickly he knocked Sora’s blade out of his grasp, look how quickly the darkness started pouring out his body, look how quickly he got angry but he was seen calm and collected in BBS, look at that big mob of unversed that’s destroying the company. All because he wants to be whole again

khmickey

Guys!

I remembered from before something about this not being the last trailer so I checked it out and we DO have another trailer in January!

This is ONLY the Final 2018 trailer, according to Nomura himself!

It's the tweet from November 29th on KH account.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Guys!

I remembered from before something about this not being the last trailer so I checked it out and we DO have another trailer in January!

This is ONLY the Final 2018 trailer, according to Nomura himself!

It's the tweet from November 29th on KH account.
A bit late on this one, broseph.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
What do you mean?

New trailer in January means more reveals!

I think Sign pointed this out, but there’s a discrepancy between the Japanese and English trailers. The Japanese doesn’t include the 2018 specification. So it’s possible that SENA may be planning their own stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back