• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Deluxe Edition Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eiczerofour

Yeah, I went ahead and ordered, but I need this on release date... now I have to decide on keeping my gamestop preorder so I can play right away, or putting that toward Smash Switch and just waiting for KH3 to ship. I really hope I get this on release day or the day before. If anyone has preordered from se website before, how did this work for you? :)

KeyToDestiny

Awards
I'm quite curious what the DLC could be? Maybe KH3's answer to the Final Mixes from KH1 and KH2?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I was gonna get all 3 figures anyway so yeah I need this, its a good deal. Does it take all the money out now or can I have it later?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm very happy with this. I've been waiting for a collector's edition for a while and it's awesome to finally get one. I immediately sprung for the Deluxe + Bring Arts Bundle. They got the artbook, the pin, the steelbook, and multiple figures! Everything I wanted is accounted for. While I do think the inclusion of the Toy Story figures is odd, it actually makes sense. Obviously they'd want to include a figure, but the Sora PAK and Bring Arts have been available for over a year, so putting either of those in this wouldn't make sense.

I'm big on collecting figures so I want to get the $130, but I am honestly afraid I won't get it on release day.

Has anyone preordered through the SE store before?

As long as you pre-order well in advance, even the slowest shipping from the Square store typically will still get the game to your house by release day. I've pre-ordered stuff from them multiple times and never paid for more than ground shipping.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm very happy with this. I've been waiting for a collector's edition for a while and it's awesome to finally get one. I immediately sprung for the Deluxe + Bring Arts Bundle. They got the artbook, the pin, the steelbook, and multiple figures! Everything I wanted is accounted for. While I do think the inclusion of the Toy Story figures is odd, it actually makes sense. Obviously they'd want to include a figure, but the Sora PAK and Bring Arts have been available for over a year, so putting either of those in this wouldn't make sense.

As long as you pre-order well in advance, even the slowest shipping from the Square store typically will still get the game to your house by release day. I've pre-ordered stuff from them multiple times and never paid for more than ground shipping.

Did it charge you immediately? Sorry to keep asking but I want to get on this but I need to make sure I know what to use ha

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I was gonna get all 3 figures anyway so yeah I need this, its a good deal. Does it take all the money out now or can I have it later?

If you preorder from the Square Enix Store, they charge you month the game releases. So expect a charge early January.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Did it charge you immediately? Sorry to keep asking but I want to get on this but I need to make sure I know what to use ha

You can opt to be charged immediately, but by default the store will charge you $0.50 to test if your payment method is legitimate, and then immediately refund it, and then you will be charged the full amount 1 month before the game ships.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
If you preorder from the Square Enix Store, they charge you month the game releases. So expect a charge early January.

You can opt to be charged immediately, but by default the store will charge you $0.50 to test if your payment method is legitimate, and then immediately refund it, and then you will be charged the full amount 1 month before the game ships.

Alright thanks guys lol, will do now then!

Leaferian

Awards
*Waits impatiently for the digital edition to actually become available for preorder on PSN*

Y u take 5ever?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Also, if any of you happen to be dumb like me and feel compelled to own every version of every KH special edition ever made, and are thus thinking of ordering both versions of this, don't bother. The fine print specifies that the Bring Arts figures are packaged separately. It's not a different edition, it's literally the exact same Deluxe Edition and then you get a second separate box with the figures. When I first saw these, I assumed the bigger edition had different packaging and such to include the figures but nope. Everything is identical to the $80 version, you just get an additional separate box with the Bring Arts figures if you opt for the more expensive version.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Everything is identical to the $80 version, you just get an additional separate box with the Bring Arts figures if you opt for the more expensive version.
Of course, otherwise they would have to think about package design instead of putting just a new cover everywhere.

Sorry that I'm bitter, I just don't understand why this whole affair is so lazily done, even indie games get better limited editions. There are so many things they could have done instead of going with the HD edition route again.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
*Waits impatiently for the digital edition to actually become available for preorder on PSN*

Y u take 5ever?
They generally wait until there’s final artwork before making a game available for digital preorder on the PSN.

Preordered on the store and I'm excited for some sweet collectibles! I noticed that when you preorder on Square's site it says it takes a few days to ship(5-10 in my case). Any idea if they ship it so you get it on release day, or does it ship on release day?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
New large body heartless

KingdomHearts_DeluxeEdition_Mocks.jpg

Leaferian

Awards
They generally wait until there’s final artwork before making a game available for digital preorder on the PSN.

I guess with some games that's just farther out than others. Siiiiigggghhhh. Oh well, I have the money in my PSN wallet and I am SO ready.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I guess with some games that's just farther out than others. Siiiiigggghhhh. Oh well, I have the money in my PSN wallet and I am SO ready.
Well good news! I was wrong and preorders for the game digitally are now live! They waited until after the Sony conference to put them up.

Leaferian

Awards
Well good news! I was wrong and preorders for the game digitally are now live! They waited until after the Sony conference to put them up.

I just saw that! Mine is now pre-ordered. I can't post the screenshot from my phone sadly cause of the way the forums work, BUT I can say that the digital preorder specifies that it comes with the "Star Seeker Variant" keyblade. I'm gonna take a wild guess that these unique keyblades and the mentioned in-game optional purchases are probably skins for the various keyblades and their transformations.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'll wait for a collector's edition. Unless this is all we're getting, then I'm okay with this too. I just wish the art book would be bigger.

I kinda thought the figure thing was the collector's edition but I suppose its not being called that, so maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back