• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Deluxe Edition Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm glad they stuck to the tradition of the pin. I will be passing on this edition, but still curious to know what will be in the digital deluxe edition.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
These seem nice enough. I don't think I'll be splurging for those figures, but I'm sure they're a treat for people who actively collect them. I'll just stick with the Deluxe Edition.

Also, somewhat off-topic, but while checking out the Square-Enix Store I saw that they dropped a new render of Sora in the banner promoting the game. I uploaded it to Imgur, so you can see it here.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
What a disappointment, it's the same crap as with the other limited editions, just with an additional charge this time around.

Who needs those all those horrible looking pins and why are these "artbooks" always so small?
For $80 I wouldn't expect much more than this for the base Deluxe. There's also no mention of the size of the artbook and the one in the image is obviously a mock-up.
Those Bring Arts are great though. I don't have a problem with these editions.
The steelbook is beautiful too.

It's a safe bet the JP CEs will be more extravagant, though. I hope they package the same Bring Arts so I don't have to shell out even more.
Is it just me or do you guys have problems preordering too? I can't check out. Neither on my PC nor my phone.
I got through just fine. Site might be experience some traffic at this point, though

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm glad they stuck to the tradition of the pin. I will be passing on this edition, but still curious to know what will be in the digital deluxe edition.
I can tell you there is downloadable content but they won’t tell us what it is.

bagcifreak

I got through just fine. Site might be experience some traffic at this point, though

Did you order it on the US or EU site? After I write down my payment information the website just says
[h=3]{{ 'STEP_REVIEW_TITLE' | lang }}[/h]

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
Who needs those all those horrible looking pins and why are these "artbooks" always so small?

As mentioned before we don't actually know the size of it, but they're generally not going to be very big because a smaller size means it's easier to package and more convenient for you.

Also, somewhat off-topic, but while checking out the Square-Enix Store I saw that they dropped a new render of Sora in the banner promoting the game. I uploaded it to Imgur, so you can see it here.

IIRC, someone leaked a LQ picture of this from the premiere event! It's nice to see it for real this time. They also fixed Goofy so he's not mysteriously hovering 4 inches off the ground.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I've never understood the hate for the pins. As a Disney pin collector, I have loved all of the pins we have gotten (except the one for 1.5+2.5, which just looks really weird).

That said, I honestly am kind of disappointed in this. The deluxe edition is fine for what it is, but I hate that our "collectors edition" is just the deluxe edition with the three Bring Arts Kai figures. I don't see why they decided to make those exclusive to that bundle when it would have been better to just make a KH3 static arts figure or something. I really want them, but not as exclusives. Plus I was hoping we would get something like a way finder replica or a soundtrack CD too.

Despite my complaining, I did go ahead and pre-order the bundle. I'm really don't feel good paying that much for what we're getting, as I was hoping it would be below $200, but I can always cancel my pre-order later and get the deluxe edition instead if I change my mind. Now i'm wondering what pre-order bonuses each retailer will get, if we get any at all.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
I am so preordering the deluxe edition. i'm not gonna shell out a few hundreds just for three figures.

drew0512

Awards
Well, I'm disappointed. I don't care for pins and action figures and I was hoping for something similar to DQ XI's collector's edition, which for me has better content and also a lower price. I guess I'll get the deluxe edition but it feels underwhelming for me. Still, I'm happy for anyone who collects pins and figures!

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I've never understood the hate for the pins. As a Disney pin collector[...]
I don't have anything against pins, but I don't think they make a good collector's item since they look so cheap and are huge at the time time. How about making a nice neat pin?

Also, giving the state of the artbooks in the BBS, 1.5, 2.5 and 1.5+2.5 limited editions I think it's safe to say it will be another small postcard book that some trainee put together in five minutes without any rhyme or reason whatsoever.

notnow123487

Awards
Well, I'm disappointed. I don't care for pins and action figures and I was hoping for something similar to DQ XI's collector's edition, which for me has better content and also a lower price. I guess I'll get the deluxe edition but it feels underwhelming for me. Still, I'm happy for anyone who collects pins and figures!

Yea I just wanted something really gorgeous to put on display. Figurines that can be purchased separately isn’t doing it for me. Yea it’s a good deal for three figures, but I wanted something new. My hopes were too high for the collectors edition.

Sdog

Awards
Also, giving the state of the artbooks in the BBS, 1.5, 2.5 and 1.5+2.5 limited editions I think it's safe to say it will be another small postcard book that some trainee put together in five minutes without any rhyme or reason whatsoever.

With the price difference between the standard and the deluxe I'm thinking the same. Which is a shame because the series and Nomura deserve a full blown artbook at this point.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
They HD Remix'd KH3's limited editions haha. I'm fine with it tbh, I just need the game and since I don't collect figures I won't need to buy the most expensive tier for once. But it is a little underwhelming, could use some sprucing up. The artbook is the most interesting part but given prior examples best not to expect too much out of it.

Really though, at least give us the soundtrack with the deluxe edition though. :p

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I can only afford the deluxe edition....
Screw it, take my hard earned money. I'm buying this.

~Kairi~

I'm big on collecting figures so I want to get the $130, but I am honestly afraid I won't get it on release day.

Has anyone preordered through the SE store before?

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I forgot to ask, does this offer for deluxe edition also available at GameStop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back