• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider All-star week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Princess Sakura said:
You try to make friends out of fear?

No. As you can see, Chris called you out here to be pwned. Does that look like an invitation to friendship?

And I would never consider you a friend, much less an equal. You are a spamming n00b and phail at everything and anything.
Consider yourself off my buddy list then.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Princess Sakura said:
Why the hell would I be on there in the first place?

I have/never will show any aqquaintince towards you.

Infact, only a select few NON-Spammers are considered my friends on this site. KTHNXBAI.
Actually, I asked you to be my buddy way back in your FFX rp that I joined. You accepted.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
AngelofDestiny said:
Consider yourself off my buddy list then.

Yeah, I doubted Sakura would be crushed about that.

Sakura's right. You consider yourself to be a legendary RPer, and it's sad. You one-line, you annoy people, you create RPGs about yourself, you act like a spotlight whoring Mary Sue in them.

And then you act like you're on the top of the forums, just because you've got 13,000 posts and 14 rep points. Hold your breath while you wait for me to bow down.

But really, I'm only here as a spectator. *waves flag that says GO PICKLE and GO SAKURA on it* =D

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
GuardianOfHearts said:
Yeah, I doubted Sakura would be crushed about that.

Sakura's right. You consider yourself to be a legendary RPer, and it's sad. You one-line, you annoy people, you create RPGs about yourself, you act like a spotlight whoring Mary Sue in them.

And then you act like you're on the top of the forums, just because you've got 13,000 posts and 14 rep points. Hold your breath while you wait for me to bow down.

But really, I'm only here as a spectator. *waves flag that says GO PICKLE and GO SAKURA on it* =D
I know I acted like a noob then. I know that you all think I am a noob even now. I guess I will always be a noob to you. I am currently reforming from the person that I was. Call me what you want, but that's not gonna be enough to make me leave the forums.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
A reject of the gene pool. Now that's real funny. Ya mama wasn't sayin that when she was gettin some from me. You used the same old tired ass line "Fo sho". Can't you think of anything else to say or, are you just to lame to think of somethng? Look i'm just saying some sh*t to get this started. Oh yeah when yo brother died. I was laughing my ass off at you. I could careless about you or, him. R.I.P bitch.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
AoD, you seem to be under the illusion that I waste my time thinking up schemes to make you leave the forums. Naw, I've got more important things to waste my time on. Or at least, more fufilling ones. Have you checked how many stories I have up in the fan fic section? Now THAT'S a good waste of time. =D

So, when does the pwning start? I came here to see the best of the best pwn each other out. =O

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Princess Sakura said:
Aww, too bad.

But we'll always try. =D *cracks knuckles roughly*
gross.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back