• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider All-star week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
GrandMaster_Chris said:
Don't try to tell me what to say, I suggest you keep to your own business.
Keep my own business? King Naruto will pwn your arse. I never wanted to be part of this competition and I never said I wanted to be part of it, so therefore, you don't win. I am an RPer, not a pwner.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
You didn't have a say in the matter. But if you think King Naruto can pwn me, bring it on punk.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
GrandMaster_Chris said:
You didn't have a say in the matter. But if you think King Naruto can pwn me, bring it on punk.
Oh, he's coming right now. We're family. And what? I didn't have a say that I didn't want to take part of the competition? You dare pick on me ... I never wanted to be part of this. Fine, you can call me a noob. I can take that. I can take whatever crap you have to throw at me. He can pwn you quite easily. Ha, ha ... I'm gonna enjoy this.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Princess Sakura said:
Oh, yeah right.

Naruto can admit the hundreds of time when i've pwned him. <.<

AoD, you need to have a nice big glass of STFU. =D Any other n00b on this site could just about pwn you.
Oh, please gimme a break. What happened to you people? You were all nice when I first met y'all. I guess people change in time ... and I don't care if anyone can pwn me on this site. There's one thing they can't take away from me. Gee, and calm down. It's not like the whole world is gonna hear about this.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I am an RPer, not a pwner.

And a bad one at that. Like I said ladies first, so King Naruto, try me. I was trained by one of the best pwners here, want some come get some, this will be a very good warm up.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
King Naruto said:
Who you callin a lady? Well I was being trained by BP but, he got banned. I never make the first move. It's your competition so, you should go first, you little bastard.
This is gonna be interesting. And you say a bad RPer? Currently being trained by Lord of Chaos.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
AngelofDestiny said:
Oh, please gimme a break. What happened to you people? You were all nice when I first met y'all. I guess people change in time ... and I don't care if anyone can pwn me on this site. There's one thing they can't take away from me. Gee, and calm down. It's not like the whole world is gonna hear about this.
It's because we learned you were a n00b. =P

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Princess Sakura said:
Geez, you don't have a life, do you?
Hmm ... yes, I do actually. I'm more worried about doing my prefect duty tomorrow than being pwned on this site, thank you very much. I'm worried about a lot of stuff in ... OMG! My life! End of discussion.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Sure, I'll go first.

King Naruto you might want to stop right now, you are a reject of the gene pool. We used to cool but now you're just some guy who thinks he's badass. You're nothing but a wanna be GM_C of course. I'm just warming up on you, so don't think I'm gonna give this my all on a waste of space such as yourself. And now let's see what you can do when you're not writing horrible rps.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
AngelofDestiny said:
Hmm ... yes, I do actually. I'm more worried about doing my prefect duty tomorrow than being pwned on this site, thank you very much. I'm worried about a lot of stuff in ... OMG! My life! End of discussion.
No. You absolutly have no life or occupation.

You reffer to Naruto as your 'bro' when you don't even know him. I bet you haven't even seen him before. Your Rping skills phail, just like you. And anything and everything you attempt to do is inevitable.

Now THAT, my dear n00b, is the end of this conversation.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Princess Sakura said:
No. You absolutly have no life or occupation.

You reffer to Naruto as your 'bro' when you don't even know him. I bet you haven't even seen him before. Your Rping skills phail, just like you. And anything and everything you attempt to do is inevitable.

Now THAT, my dear n00b, is the end of this conversation.
Actually, me and Naruto have known each other since we both joined. I am not a failure. Anyways ... when is this pwning starting?

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
AngelofDestiny said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but can't we all just get along?
You try to make friends out of fear?

No. As you can see, Chris called you out here to be pwned. Does that look like an invitation to friendship?

And I would never consider you a friend, much less an equal. You are a spamming n00b and phail at everything and anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back