• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider All-star week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentine

almost human.
Yes, of course. I apologize, it is hard to tell when someone is kidding or not over the internet. And if what I said offended you, I apologize for that too.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Hmmm....

Insolence

Challenges

Insurrection

Role Playing

Offending

Ownage

A plethora of large words, and each of them having meaning. Isn't this what being an all-star is all about guys? *cheap disney grin*

*grin goes dark and malicious* not really, it's about making a damned fool of the opposition and crushing their spirits. It's about tearing down their self-esteem and self-confidence and driving a stake into their psyche. Hell, I wanna see if I cant make someone cry like last time. =D

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Breaking Point said:
Hmmm....

Insolence

Challenges

Insurrection

Role Playing

Offending

Ownage

A plethora of large words, and each of them having meaning. Isn't this what being an all-star is all about guys? *cheap disney grin*

*grin goes dark and malicious* not really, it's about making a damned fool of the opposition and crushing their spirits. It's about tearing down their self-esteem and self-confidence and driving a stake into their psyche. Hell, I wanna see if I cant make someone cry like last time. =D

That's what's in store for you, little gawdling. :p

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Breaking Point said:
Hmmm....

Insolence

Challenges

Insurrection

Role Playing

Offending

Ownage

They cried? How would you know? It's the INTERNET. >.>;

*can't, by the way. >_>

*PWNAGE, TOO! >.>; It's all about PERFECT Ownination. >.>;

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
They cried? How would you know? It's the INTERNET. >.>;

Emos always tell people when they cry :/

Funny how this is all-star WEEK, but it's thursday and still no all-star action :/

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I'm sorry for not being here so if I'm not here next week then go ahead and go on without me, I guess since I'll be on tomorrow we can start then ya.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Breaking Point said:
Emos always tell people when they cry :/

Funny how this is all-star WEEK, but it's thursday and still no all-star action :/

Idiot. "O i made a emo cri i pwn so gud".

Emos cry all the time. Making one cry doesn't mean anything.

Cause it's SOOO hard to make an emo cry! I mean, it's not like they're known for crying or something. Idiot.

R

Riku's Dawn

Never insult n00bs or else n00bs from your school will pwn you!

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Dude liek shut up, don't talk until spoken to got it,

Anywayz let us begin with our first event, The Pwning Contest of course, I will be on later today so someone else will have to go first.

helios

Bronze Member
I want to join I think I'm at least know on the forum I've Pwned some but I'm a little rusty i need pratice xD.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Well helios sir, you are in, but we still have to start sometime today of course. People are getting impatient with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back