• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider All-star week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
King Naruto said:
A reject of the gene pool. Now that's real funny. Ya mama wasn't sayin that when she was gettin some from me. You used the same old tired ass line "Fo sho". Can't you think of anything else to say or, are you just to lame to think of somethng? Look i'm just saying some sh*t to get this started. Oh yeah when yo brother died. I was laughing my ass off at you. I could careless about you or, him. R.I.P bitch.

When are you even going to try, realy, you make me laugh. The yo mama thing is really tired out. And I really don't care if you laughed at my brother died. But now the serious pwnage begins.

Alright, you make crappy rps and they are all about the same damn shit everytime. You should just go back to preschool and learn how to make something new. Of course that probably won't help considering that you have a small brain. What's the point in you rping anyway, people only join your rps because Prince Sasuke helps you make them, and he's one of the greats. You've nothing against me, so you might aswell stop while you're ahead, don't want to embarass you infront of you "Family". But I will continue, you're just a nobody who wishes to be a legendary rper like LoC or Morpheaus, well guess what you'll never make it. You can't pwn either because you're probably in remedial english and can't even come up with a comeback. And so now you can declare yourself.....

[PWNT]

Oh yes and....your mother.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I know, I'm hyped about it. I already know what I'm going to start with I'll begin our match by saying:

GrandMaster_Chris: Your mother
Hokage-sensei: blah blah blah

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
lol, don't remind me of that *rubs ass*. Hokage won't rape me, he's trained me to da max, I'm ready for him.

R

Riku's Dawn

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back