• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Maybe hinting toward a secret episode where we play as Terranort?

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
It would have been so nice if they said what keyblade it was. Now I really can't wait to see this trailer. I wonder if they don't mean the keyblade "appeared" in the way that we're all thinking. Like out of nowhere. I think they meant that the keyblade was put down in his view. It could have been that Braig (or did they say it was Xigbar?) was just showing Terranort Aqua's keyblade to see if he remembers what a keyblade is. That's what I would do if I wanted to know if he got his memories back.

JamDelVamp

So im guessing someone killed Xigbars heartless because hes a person again,but i want to know what this world of sleep is.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Lol, after watching the gameplay video, I think Neku learned about Sora from somebody else. Maybe somebody like...say...Joshua? Mr. H? :3 *hopeful hyping*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Lol, after watching the gameplay video, I think Neku learned about Sora from somebody else. Maybe somebody like...say...Joshua? Mr. H? :3 *hopeful hyping*
Yen Sid?Braig?
Someone already in the game?

SoraKing3

Banned
Yeah, I wonder if they meant Braig (which would make the most sense), or they really did see Xigbar in that trailer (o_O).
The only possible explanation (that I can think of) for Xigbar to still be alive is that he faked his death in KH2. And if Xehanort summoned that keyblade.....not sure if MX has control or Terra, but somebody is in fully control with all of their memories in tact.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I wonder if they meant Braig (which would make the most sense), or they really did see Xigbar in that trailer (o_O).
The only possible explanation (that I can think of) for Xigbar to still be alive is that he faked his death in KH2. And if Xehanort summoned that keyblade.....not sure if MX has control or Terra, but somebody is in fully control with all of their memories in tact.

Or we are viewing the past or the data inside Sora or anything really. No one can tell, but I believe his death did happen.

I mean, Ansem SoD and Xemnas are in that 3D trailer, why not Braig as well?

SoraKing3

Banned
It would be impossible for it to be in the past, because if Xigbar was Xigbar (a Nobody), Xehanort would be Xemnas. Idk, unless it's when Xemnas and Xigbar first met after they got turned into Nobodies. It's really hard to speculate until we see the actual trailer ourselves.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
neku has psychs, right? he probly figured it out himself...maybe.

I thought that at first but the translation seems to suggest he was told. The tone of Neku's "You're Sora?" sounds like he's heard of Sora from somebody before.

Yen Sid?Braig?
Someone already in the game?

I was thinking of Yen Sid but I doubt he'd point Neku in any straightforward direction. Braig could. I can see him hanging upside-down with Neku pointing at Sora saying "why do you try him? His name is Sora" but it looks like Neku has been given a good amount of info over Sora. The first thing he did was size Sora up, then went straight for his hand which indicates he was expecting something from Sora (to be a part of the Reapers' Game), but then slight disappointment becomes his tone when he finds out he isn't.

So I'd say somebody who knows Sora and would be willing to give info about him to a stranger. Or somebody who is rather omniscient. Or he really did read his mind.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It would be impossible for it to be in the past, because if Xigbar was Xigbar (a Nobody), Xehanort would be Xemnas. Idk, unless it's when Xemnas and Xigbar first met after they got turned into Nobodies. It's really hard to speculate until we see the actual trailer ourselves.
I'd say they meant Braig, but said Xigbar since they both look exactly like each other at the end of BBS.​

I was thinking of Yen Sid but I doubt he'd point Neku in any straightforward direction. Braig could. I can see him hanging upside-down with Neku pointing at Sora saying "why do you try him? His name is Sora" but it looks like Neku has been given a good amount of info over Sora. The first thing he did was size Sora up, then went straight for his hand which indicates he was expecting something from Sora (to be a part of the Reapers' Game), but then slight disappointment becomes his tone when he finds out he isn't.

So I'd say somebody who knows Sora and would be willing to give info about him to a stranger. Or somebody who is rather omniscient. Or he really did read his mind.
Well, all the characters we know in 3D so far are Xigbar/Braig, Xemnas, Ansem SoD, Riku, Sora, Yen Sid, Quasi and Esmerelda.​
We can cross Sora, Quasi and Esmerelda.​
If they wanted to expand his role, I can see Riku interacting with Neku, but I doubt it would happen seeing as it happens right after Sora arrives in Traverse Town, away from Riku.​
However, there can be more people in the game so we shouldn't jump to conclusions.​

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Yen Sid: Let’s open the keyhole of sleep. If you return back to this place, then I will consider you Masters.
Masterhood or death, Yen Sid doesn't **** around!

JamDelVamp

Braig is probably alive because both his heartless and nobodies were killed,same way Xehanort was reincarnated.

Also im not sure what the deal with the Dream Eaters are but i know that there are two different symbols representing them,a pink on with curved inlines and a silver one with straight inlines. Also during gameplay both Sora and Riku had Dream Eater emblems on their backs,which ones is what i dont know. I think a mind control type system may come into play to take over certain Dream Eaters to become your partners,or there are some Dream Eaters that are good and some that are bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

LucasDraleau

It could be the first time Xemnas and Xigbar met. I mean one of the mysteries of Xemnas is why he didn't use the Keyblade, or even if he could. So, this could be explained a little bit in KH3D; I'm pretty sure not all the big reveals are going to be stricted to KH3.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It could be the first time Xemnas and Xigbar met. I mean one of the mysteries of Xemnas is why he didn't use the Keyblade, or even if he could. So, this could be explained a little bit in KH3D; I'm pretty sure not all the big reveals are going to be stricted to KH3.
How the hell is that quoted under my name? I quoted that from someone else, I didn't say it :O

JamDelVamp

Its most likely Xehanort being found after he was brought back to his human form after Xemnas was killed. Somehow Braig(after Xigbar being killed returned to human form also) found him and is trying to restore his memory.

LucasDraleau

Its most likely Xehanort being found after he was brought back to his human form after Xemnas was killed. Somehow Braig(after Xigbar being killed returned to human form also) found him and is trying to restore his memory.

Yeah, I know that that's probably the most plausable and, to me, the most preferable, but we'll have to wait for the trailer to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back