• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDelVamp

So i think my "two Dream Eaters emblem" speculation was sort of on point. There ARE in fact two types of Dream Eaters,and i think each symbol represents each type. Ones that eat dreams and plant nightmares and the others that eat nightmares.

Awards
*Is having major mindbonk issues*

That's a good thing, of course :p

Its most likely Xehanort being found after he was brought back to his human form after Xemnas was killed. Somehow Braig(after Xigbar being killed returned to human form also) found him and is trying to restore his memory.

I agree, that seems to be the most likely scenario. I'm pretty sure the original source was mistaken about it being Xigbar, unless he was wearing an Organization cloak. In any case we'll have to wait 'til we see the trailer for ourselves (which I'm hoping shouldn't be very long now!).

Megavoltage

Awards
Does anybody know what the keyblade that appeared to Xehanort looked like? :eek:
It's probably Xehanort's own Keyblade... or maybe Terra's... or even Aqua's. I need to know for sure! The wait to see this trailer is killing me >_<

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I'm just going to make note that in Japanese culture cutting your hair signifies a new beginning. I'm sure Riku cut it for that reason, if anything.

Poo I was about to speculating about his hair, but then you shot me down.

"Sleep Hole", eh? Have we ever gone inside a keyhole before in KH? At least now we know that they're in another "world"/ dimension.

I wonder if by "they appear in their KH II outfits", they also mean age wise. If they look young even before entering the "sleep hole", it'd be mindfucking.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Man that sounds cool. I wonder what the keyblade of sleep is?
I wish I could see the trailer.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'm assuming the Keyblade of Sleep will assist somehow in waking Ventus up?

Anyways, I found the part at the end kind of interesting, although I think that's probably just a flashback.

snow_flake40

Awards
Regarding the bit about Xehanort and Xigbar, I read it as a memory of Xehanort when they were still apprentices under Ansem the Wise. I think the person watching it just confused Xigbar with Braig, which is completely understandable. Reading it, I think it's just a flashback of AX and Braig conducting experiments to try to regain his, AX's, memories. AX collapses, Braig asks if his memories are back, and AX sees a Keyblade. Just a tiny scrap of a memory, but enough. However, knowing WHICH Keyblade it is would be most helpful at this point. If it's Terra's, it means AX unlocked at least one of Terra's memories. If it's MX's, he got one of MX's memories. Well, could be either or, really. Terra's memory of MX's Keyblade or vice versa. Could be the X-Blade as well, actually. Or Aqua's. Hmm...

Also, Neku knowing Sora's name and knowing about Dream Eaters. Curious... The last time I remember a non-KH character automatically knowing the name of the new enemies is Leon & Co in Traverse Town in KHI. They turned out to be fairly damn important (in comparison to other FF characters, at any rate). Hopefully this means Neku will be important too~ I really wanna know how he knew, though. Could be that he read Sora's mind, but that doesn't explain how he knew about Dream Eaters. Could be Yen Sid, but... I'm really hoping it was Joshua who told him. A Joshua cameo would be perfect. *u*

I hope Quasi's enthusiasm to fight and Neku's sheer badassery means we'll at least get them as asisst characters at some point in the final product.

This 'key of sleep' thing has to be something to do with ending everyone's sorrow and getting them their 'birth by sleep'. Has to. No idea how exactly just yet, though...

Also:

Yen Sid:...If you return back to this place, then I will consider you Masters.

o_O Little harsh, dontcha think? Eraqus just had Aqua and Terra fight bubbles and then each other. Not even a fight to the death, or anything. Yen Sid's sure going all out, huh?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I'm assuming the Keyblade of Sleep will assist somehow in waking Ventus up?

Anyways, I found the part at the end kind of interesting, although I think that's probably just a flashback.
Highly doubtful Ven's only asleep because his heart is injured.

I do like that Nomura is including even more things into canon first the X-blade and now a Keyblade of Sleep, Keyhole of Sleep and a Realm of Sleep.

sdr08

Highly doubtful Ven's only asleep because his heart is injured.

I do like that Nomura is including even more things into canon first the X-blade and now a Keyblade of Sleep, Keyhole of Sleep and a Realm of Sleep.

maybe...its to put Xehanort's heart forever in sleep

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Here's the Keyblade in question, courtesy of the trailer Theart found.
dddxehanortkeyblade.png

And when we compare it to MX's keyblade...
Master_Xehanort's_Keyblade.png

We find it's a perfect match!

You can also tell that it is Braig in the trailer because of his red ascot.

Here's another tidbit from the trailer that is rather interesting:
EVILWONDERNYAN.png

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
oh riku always the atoner, you more then worth to wild the keblade there wa a reason you were chosen in the first place
sora actin a little cocky there aint ya i know you mange to win by defying the laws of pysic a couple time but cal down

TVA1994

Well lets see considering BBS's release from japan to america took about 9 months, I would say this game wont come out to us till Winter 2012- Feb 2013. Which means i'll be in college and wont be able to play. So im guessing by the time kh3 comes out i will be a junior in college and kh2 came out when i was ending 6th grade. Thats a long time difference. Also im sad that i dont know if i will be able to get the game because i dont have a 3ds and as much as i like playing it myself i might just have to watch the gameplay and cutscenes online. I hate how they are doing that moving it from system to system! I was lucky enough I had a psp already to play bbs. If they release kh3 only on ps3 and not xbox 360 for example that would really suck. Anyways the info sounds good. I hope there are other good world besides the lame notre dame stuff. That is one of the few old disney movies i never watched because i hated the concept.

JamDelVamp

Here's the Keyblade in question, courtesy of the trailer Theart found.
dddxehanortkeyblade.png

And when we compare it to MX's keyblade...
Master_Xehanort's_Keyblade.png

We find it's a perfect match!

You can also tell that it is Braig in the trailer because of his red ascot.

Here's another tidbit from the trailer that is rather interesting:
EVILWONDERNYAN.png

So as i thought my Braig theory was right,he is a human again,but look at the picture of the Dream Eater,its a different color from Wonder Cat. And check out the emblem on its chest,i think thats the straight edged emblem representing Dream Eaters as opposed to the curved one that Wonder Cat has on his chest. Im guessing the on Wonder Cat has represents the "nightmare eaters" and the one that this Dream EAter has is "the ones that eat dreams and plant nightmares"

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I think that scene is a flashback.

Remember at the end of the final episode in BbS, Terranort could barely remember his own name.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well lets see considering BBS's release from japan to america took about 9 months, I would say this game wont come out to us till Winter 2012- Feb 2013. Which means i'll be in college and wont be able to play. So im guessing by the time kh3 comes out i will be a junior in college and kh2 came out when i was ending 6th grade. Thats a long time difference. Also im sad that i dont know if i will be able to get the game because i dont have a 3ds and as much as i like playing it myself i might just have to watch the gameplay and cutscenes online. I hate how they are doing that moving it from system to system! I was lucky enough I had a psp already to play bbs. If they release kh3 only on ps3 and not xbox 360 for example that would really suck. Anyways the info sounds good. I hope there are other good world besides the lame notre dame stuff. That is one of the few old disney movies i never watched because i hated the concept.

Nope. Square Enix has cut down greatly on the gap between JPN and NA releases. Not to mention that localization may be working on at the same time the game is being made. In other words we should expect KH3D Mid Summer at the latest for America.

Absolute

Remember at the end of the final episode in BbS, Terranort could barely remember his own name.

I always found it interesting how he was showing signs of that before the fight against Aqua too.

JamDelVamp

You have a point,but i dont think Nomura would throw in flashback clips like that,it would throw everybody off. And if it were a flashback,of all Keyblades hed probably show Xehanort Aquas Keyblade,since thats the one that was in his possession. Im guessing its the "New" Xehanort and "New" Braig, im not sure how Braig got ahold on MX's Keyblade,but were going to have to find out.

snow_flake40

Awards
Hey, just realised something.

Riku_Short_Hair.jpg

This bit shows Sora and Riku in their KHI attire on Destiny Islands. So why is Riku's hair short here? In the clip in the first DDD trailer, Riku's hair is his normal KHI length.

Riku_Short_Hair_KHI.jpg

Sooo, what's going on in this new trailer? Is this clip supposed to be a part of the dream world or something? It's weird that they're in their KHI gear, though, rather than their new geddup... I'm so confused right now. o_O Still loving the trailer, mind. Can't wait for the HQ version of the trailer from Squeenix, though! :D

Also, I still think that scene with Xehanort is when they were still Apprentices. Hopefully DDD will explain why Xemnas never used a Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back