• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasDraleau

It just sounds too sketchy and what-not for them both to be running about. I mean, with Riku and Repliku it wasn't because Repliku died. And with Ven and Roxas, it's completely different from the Namine-Kairi-Xion dilemma because they all look different and have different personalities. Ven and Roxas act the same, look the same, and it's even been strongly hinted (if not guaranteeing confirmed) that Roxas had Ven's heart. Aka, Roxas' memories could all lie in Ven's heart, making them very well the same person due to how similar they are. I'm not ruling out they can come back as two people, but I'd prefer them as one person. Ven with Roxas' memories, or Roxas' with Ven's memories. Either way, they'd be the same person.

I mentioned in another thread that if Roxas does come back in 3D, then SE will probably try to wait to save Ven, until the after Terra is saved, so they don't have two look alikes together. Plus, Aqua promised Ven that she'd awaken him after she saved Terra and we've seen how stubborn Aqua is with her promises.

Last edited:

billyzanesucks

Don't forget that Roxas never used Ven's keyblade until he got very emotional. I don't think the heart was ever deeply connected to Roxas, even though he had emotion. It seems like he can tap into it, but it's always belonged to Ven in the end. Ven could have his memories from the memories that Xion gathered, but the point is to return those memories to the places they belong. Roxas and Ven are symbolized as two different people. The point of people like Roxas, Namine, Xion and Repliku was that they were different from their others. And we don't know if we'll even see Roxas that much after he gets saved. Maybe he'll return to Twilight Town. In any case, I'm sure it will be resolved.

Megavoltage

Awards
"Nobody will be save until three" may have been a "too early in 3D's development to know for sure" lie.
Or Nomura knew for sure but didn't want to spoil the surprise. I'm expecting at least one person that Data-Namine talked about to get saved in DDD.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not sure, but I'm leaning towards Roxas and Xion remaining in the world submerged in sleep if they are even there. The reason being, I'm sure Nomura doesn't want fans to mix Roxas and Ventus up in the first place, and in the end, someone does have to stay back to protect the realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back