• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D English Trailer Up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Joshua sounds feminine to me...is his VA a girl? I never played TWEWY btw, since I don't own a DS (but I do plan on buying it once I get a 3DS when KH3D comes out:3)

Aaron spann is male, he just sounds like he's eleven years old, despite being 22.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Joshua sounds feminine to me...is his VA a girl? I never played TWEWY btw, since I don't own a DS (but I do plan on buying it once I get a 3DS when KH3D comes out:3)

Joshua voice clips in TWEWY. Aaron Spann (male) voices him.

Edit: Too slow. :T

iLeen

Awards
Aaron spann is male, he just sounds like he's eleven years old, despite being 22.

Huh. Well, kudos to him for being able to create a young male voice. I'm going to rewatch the trailer and try to picture a male voice acting Joshua's voice instead of a femaleXD

Joshua voice clips in TWEWY. Aaron Spann (male) voices him.

Edit: Too slow. :T

Thanks for that! I can here male-ish qualities in some of his lines:]

All the battle/frustrated grunts one after another made me LOL!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So if it's going backwards, the Jump Feista one is next. And considerimg YMX's VA is from a few shows I know, this will be good.

Let's not convince everyone of that so soon considering we literally just got the first trailer. Enjoy the now bro.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Yes, it's finally here! *Listens to trailer and dies....revived by awsome voice actors* This made my day right here.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I'm liking everyone's voice except Sora's for some reason....I think it's his delivery, it sounds weird to me.

I thought he sounded odd at first, too. However, I watched it again and don't feel that way. Mainly because I realized I was imagining he'd have Japanese Sora's voice. But once I remembered how Haley voiced lines like, "That's tough talk from someone who stood on the sidelines and let his Nobody flunkies do all the fighting," I realized he was still delivering the lines the same way. That line reminds me of this one in the new trailer, "At least I know who to blame!" For the most part, I think Haley's doing a great job. It must be difficult to sound so young all the time... Plus the fact the sound doesn't seem to be mixed that well...

But this is all just my opinion ^_^

Roro

Awards
So I come back from a nap and this is what I'm greeted by? Awesome! and it was the 9 minute trailer too. Lol at how this is the english trailer but when they show the battle footage the commands are still in Japanese haha. Now then, for E3 they need to give us an 18 minute trailer :D jks

Yeeee English!~

iLeen

Awards
I thought he sounded odd at first, too. However, I watched it again and don't feel that way. Mainly because I realized I was imagining he'd have Japanese Sora's voice. But once I remembered how Haley voiced lines like, "That's tough talk from someone who stood on the sidelines and let his Nobody flunkies do all the fighting," I realized he was still delivering the lines the same way. That line reminds me of this one in the new trailer, "At least I know who to blame!" For the most part, I think Haley's doing a great job. It must be difficult to sound so young all the time...

But this is all just my opinion ^_^

I agree.

I must've watched the Japanese cutscenes 10x, so hearing the English trailer for the first time sounded a bit awkward. But then I rewatched it a couple more times and now it sounds normal...actually, amazing to me:]

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
My opinion in the voices, Young Master Xehanort's voice is great, Sora's voice is fitting as always, the Disney voices were amazing (especially Frollo), I felt Joshua's voice wasn't exactly what I was expecting, Riku's voice was perfect, and finally, Roxas's voice was something beyond. Kudos to Jesse McCartney as always.

Claire-Farron

So I come back from a nap and this is what I'm greeted by? Awesome! and it was the 9 minute trailer too. Lol at how this is the english trailer but when they show the battle footage the commands are still in Japanese haha. Now then, for E3 they need to give us an 18 minute trailer :D jks

Yeeee English!~

18 minutes.... o_e Thatd be the whole game summed up. No wait... Diz could sum it up faster. xD

Zul

Awards
So if it's going backwards, the Jump Feista one is next. And considerimg YMX's VA is from a few shows I know, this will be good.

I don't see the logic behind this "going backwards for English trailers" idea. Likely we'll get an "actual" English trailer with footage from the English game, that is, it will have battle-sounds and English text.

Key Wielder

Awards
Words can't describe just how happy I am right now. I could cry :'D

I love all of the voices even after having watched the Japanese version repeatedly the last few months. Joshua <333 YMX sounds different from what I expected, but I like it--it's better than what I imagined. And Lea... I shouldn't even get started; I love his line about jumping right in. xD That was just fantastic. It sounds like they all did such a great job! *goes off to watch it again...and again...and again*

I have to admit, as much as I love Xigbar/Braig's line, I do wish they could have kept the goldfish part. xD Thank you so much to the staff for getting this to our attention so quickly!!!! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back