• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

heartswithin

Website
profiles.friendster.com
Hi! I'm a new member here and this thread that I read reminded me of something:

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/120803-bbs-358-2-days-lead-kh3.html

I think KH3 is the time that Sora's friends tell him about what happened in BBS and Days
He will Know that that the keyblade can be passed to another person and maybe he will know about what happened while he was sleeping.

Who knows he might even find out Xion and TAV...
The note in bottle might be saying that mickey is asking Sora to go to Disney Castle so he could tell Sora what happened ten years before his first adventure.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Uhhh, Since Roxas has joined Sora again, he might know what happened to him while in the Org, therefore knowing what Roxas knows in Days. plus, all of Sora's friande were children in BBS, so no, that isn't what KH3 will be about Im afraid.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
It's possible that things will be explained in their entirety in KH3, especially if that's the end of the series, but I don't think that this will be what will come up.

As BH said, any of Roxas' memories will probably transfer over to Sora, being that they are now truly fused together.

Could this be a potential plot point of KH3? Quite possible, though not a very subtle one.

The events of BbS will probably be explained in bits and spurts. Most likely, Mickey sent the letter to Sora to tell him about another dire circumstance that only he, as the keyblade master, would be able to solve.

15th member

^^ ^^
meaning kicking asses and sealing worlds again, mickey should have said to Sora what happened in Days and BBS earlier since it contains about Xehanort's history. Do you know the saying " This things are to be discovered by yourself at the right time" I hate that saying lol. Torturing protagonists to what they must know and driving them into saying "WWWHHHHHYYYYY!!!!"

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
^^ ^^
meaning kicking asses and sealing worlds again, mickey should have said to Sora what happened in Days and BBS earlier since it contains about Xehanort's history. Do you know the saying " This things are to be discovered by yourself at the right time" I hate that saying lol. Torturing protagonists to what they must know and driving them into saying "WWWHHHHHYYYYY!!!!"

Same here, a whole lot of stories would've most likely gone a lot easier if the guys who already knew everything just spilled the beans -_-

Firo

Oh Crap
I don't think TAV will return. But maybe we'll know after BBS. The letter is obviously going to be what starts KH3 but I think it will be about the keyblade war and Master Xehanort. It will hopefully answer more questions about apprentice Xehanort and the apprentices. After days and BBS I think it will be easy to piece together a plot for KH3.

Shadowlight

I think 358/2 days and BBS will show up as Easter eggs in KH3. If they made it.
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't Have TAV come out of nowhere. Maybe a short referance to them, but other then that...

SKRVAT

I think the message Sora got from the King leads into Coded, not KH3 because Coded is right after KH2 but I could be wrong.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I think the message Sora got from the King leads into Coded, not KH3 because Coded is right after KH2 but I could be wrong.

No, your right. I heard Coded will be important for KH3. By the way, I heard if a person's Heartless and Nobody were defeated then there Sombodies come back, so Xehanort could return[Everybody was saying it from this thread I saw, so correct me if I'm wrong :p)

Lifes.Lover

Website

Actually, it's more likely that the letter leads into KH3. There is no indication, as of yet, that the King disturbed the real Sora when dealing with the problem presented in Coded. There might be a possibility that the letter is sent during the events of Coded, but I still believe that it's much more likely that the letter is about what happened in Coded, which will set off Sora's next great adventure.

ogichi/ichigo

I'm still hoping for some playability as Roxas, but BbS and 358/2 Days will most likely play a large role in
KH3. I think Coded will play some role in KH3, but not as much as the other 2. I don't think the letter leads
up to Coded though. I'd be really disappointed if it did. Leaving KH2 that open ended and the game for it
is on a cellphone? Would be a huge letdown for me.-_-

Charlie K

Back in Business
Nomaru said that BBS is in the past, but somewhat not, or at least I think, i'll try to find the interview, but I think BBS starts out with Sora finding a journal? and reading it to find out about BBS...I dunno..

It could work.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Sora has nothing to do with BbS, beyond being a 4 year old character mentioned in one of the scenes.

I think you're mixing up the plots of BbS and Coded.

BbS is ten years in the past.

Coded is right after the events of KH2. Jiminy looks through the journals from the trip, but finds only a sentence: 'We must return to free them from their torment'.

Mickey turns the journals into data, in order to find out about the mysterious sentence. From there, a data Sora fights within the journals data.

Charlie K

Back in Business
no, I know what I'm trying to say, I can't put it in words tho..
Lol.
nomaru said BBS can be thought of in the past, but also in the future, Sora finds a journal in the secret place(lets say) and thats VAT's journal, and he reads it showing BBS.. Hard to explain..Lol.

And I know the plots to both Coded and BBS, no need to explain them to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back