• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Presence at 2018 game awards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaferian

Awards
that doesnt make sense we still missing a princess and not mention power and speed drove forms are missing keyblades so unless we get more orginal princess and we get orginal keyblades for power and speed it doest add up
Hold on a second. There is absolutely no confirmation that we're getting an even number of each type of keyblade transformation. Even if it could make sense, even if it seems "obvious", it is NOT confirmed. Whether the worlds or keyblades "add up" to an assumed number is completely irrelevant.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Nomura already said the dates, but I find strange how they would skip an event like The Game Awards just to drop the next trailer on a random Monday. We could get a short version there and the full version Monday, but their marketing decisions would still be questionable.

Last edited:

kingsoraful

Awards
Hold on a second. There is absolutely no confirmation that we're getting an even number of each type of keyblade transformation. Even if it could make sense, even if it seems "obvious", it is NOT confirmed. Whether the worlds or keyblades "add up" to an assumed number is completely irrelevant.

if Pooh was the last Disney World it would have been promoted as such, it was not promoted that way at all. Nor did they make an announcement and Nomura already said we'd know when all the Disney Worlds are revealed.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
if Pooh was the last Disney World it would have been promoted as such, it was not promoted that way at all. Nor did they make an announcement and Nomura already said we'd know when all the Disney Worlds are revealed.

I’ve seen multiple people ask you for a source from Nomura saying we’d know when all the Disney worlds are revealed, but I’ve yet to see one. Could you provide that please? I’d love for it to be true, but I must have missed that interview.

Leaferian

Awards
That's nice and all, but that ISN'T what I'm talking about. No matter how many worlds are left, you cannot treat an assumed number of keyblades to be revealed as a fact. It isn't. It's a guess, made by users, and yet here we are with gosoxtim and others acting like this guess is some kind of confirmed metric from the developers.

But even that aside, what Zip said. I have asked you twice now that exact question. Every time someone asks you to provide a source for that quote you stop talking or suddenly change the subject.

ghostwarmen

Awards
I’ve seen multiple people ask you for a source from Nomura saying we’d know when all the Disney worlds are revealed, but I’ve yet to see one. Could you provide that please? I’d love for it to be true, but I must have missed that interview.

I'm gonna join in on you guys, I'd like this source as well. I've seen the interview where Nomura said he will reveal all Disney worlds before release, but not WHEN he'll say they have all been shown. As far as I know, that's just an assumption a lot of us are hoping he'll do, but it's no guarantee.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Nomura confirmed already that our next trailers would be on the 10th and 18th. So I’m not expecting anything new at the Game Awards. I could still see KH3 having some sort of presence considering it’s a major game coming out next month, so they might show one of the previous trailers or something. I would love for them to release the TGS trailer in English. That’d be a dream since it’s probably my favorite trailer so far.

I’ll tune in to see what the Russo Brothers have to say and any KH3 stuff that might happen will just be icing.

Oh I missed this, kinda makes me think Square may have other priorities, as this sounds like they may finally be showing the Avengers game they are making.

So that seems like another good reason to not show KH3 there tbh. Not that Square couldn't have 2 trailers I guess lol.

kingsoraful

Awards

Nomura said no worlds will be left a mystery by launch so we would know everything before it launches and on top of that if this was the last world it would be promoted as such in the trailer heading or on the official twitter account. It wouldn't be left a mystery.

I'm very sure we will know when the final Disney World is revealed.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Nomura said no worlds will be left a mystery by launch so we would know everything before it launches and on top of that if this was the last world it would be promoted as such in the trailer heading or on the official twitter account. It wouldn't be left a mystery.

I'm very sure we will know when the final Disney World is revealed.

To clarify, I’m looking for a source for this:

Nomura already said we'd know when all the Disney Worlds are revealed.

If that’s just your assumption or a misunderstanding that’s fine, but as far as I’m aware, Nomura has never said that we would know when all the Disney worlds all revealed. Only that they’d all be revealed before release. That can be done without him confirming when we’ve seen the last world.

robotman

You can tell just by this thread that the wait is killing us, some of you lot are even trying to argue/dissect semantics. They should just do us all a favour and just tell us everything.

Maybe they could put a link on their site saying "this link contains all world details and boss fights, click at your own risk". If you want to find out you'd click the link, if you don't then you can be no the wiser LOL... That's just wishful thinking on my half >_<.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
They could always show the Cinema trailer during the awards show. Maybe with one or two new scenes with already known Disney worlds.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
You can tell just by this thread that the wait is killing us, some of you lot are even trying to argue/dissect semantics.
Seriously. It doesn't matter whether Nomura said all the Disney worlds would be revealed or if he said we'd know when they are, one simply follows the other. If no Disney worlds are being kept a secret, then we'll know that all of the Disney worlds have been revealed because they'll stop revealing new ones.

Maybe they could put a link on their site saying "this link contains all world details and boss fights, click at your own risk". If you want to find out you'd click the link, if you don't then you can be no the wiser LOL...
The fandom wouldn't be able to handle the risk of possible spoilers surfacing and ruining the experience of a story they're going to experience for themselves whether they hear about it somewhere else first, anyway.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well for me the wait doesn't feel as bad or as long as it was at the end of E3. Even if there arent any more Disney worlds left we'll know in two weeks.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Seriously. It doesn't matter whether Nomura said all the Disney worlds would be revealed or if he said we'd know when they are, one simply follows the other. If no Disney worlds are being kept a secret, then we'll know that all of the Disney worlds have been revealed because they'll stop revealing new ones.

The fandom wouldn't be able to handle the risk of possible spoilers surfacing and ruining the experience of a story they're going to experience for themselves whether they hear about it somewhere else first, anyway.

It does matter to this discussion actually. If Nomura said he’d announce when the last Disney world has been revealed, that means we certainly have more since he did not make that announcement after revealing 100 Acre Wood. If he did not make this statement, then whether or not all the worlds have been revealed is currently up in the air until the next news drops at least. It makes a significant difference in how much much content we can count on.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It does matter to this discussion actually. If Nomura said he’d announce when the last Disney world has been revealed, that means we certainly have more since he did not make that announcement after revealing 100 Acre Wood. If he did not make this statement, then whether or not all the worlds have been revealed is currently up in the air until the next news drops at least. It makes a significant difference in how much much content we can count on.

Guess we're all waiting on kingsoraful to cough up those receipts then 8D

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
OK, but the point stands that we will know when the last Disney world has been revealed, one way or the other. So it really doesn't matter.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
OK, but the point stands that we will know when the last Disney world has been revealed, one way or the other. So it really doesn't matter.

I’m still not seeing a source that we’ll know when the last Disney world has been revealed. Without a source, the point doesn’t stand because it’s just fan assumption. It’s entirely possible that 100 Acre Wood was already the last Disney world reveal. All we know is that we’ll know them all by release. We may already know them all or we might not find out the last one until the day before release. In the debate of how many Disney worlds are left, if any, it absolutely matters if there is concrete evidence that there will certainly be at least one more Disney world.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I’m still not seeing a source that we’ll know when the last Disney world has been revealed. Without a source, the point doesn’t stand because it’s just fan assumption. It’s entirely possible that 100 Acre Wood was already the last Disney world reveal. All we know is that we’ll know them all by release. We may already know them all or we might not find out the last one until the day before release. In the debate of how many Disney worlds are left, if any, it absolutely matters if there is concrete evidence that there will certainly be at least one more Disney world.
And given the sum total of information we have surrounding the inclusion of Disney worlds in KH3, it's pretty obvious that WtP is not the last of them. But hey, if you're right, you're right, and we get just 8 Disney worlds. Everybody wins.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
And given the sum total of information we have surrounding the inclusion of Disney worlds in KH3, it's pretty obvious that WtP is not the last of them. But hey, if you're right, you're right, and we get just 8 Disney worlds. Everybody wins.

The most recent thing we have about worlds left to reveal is what gosoxtim pointed out. At E3, there were a few worlds left to reveal including Big Hero 6, original worlds, and as we now know 100 Acre Wood. We could just get gameplay footage in the 10th with an original worlds/Final Fantasy focused trailer on the 18th. I mean, I still hope for one or two more Disney worlds as anyone who’s had the displeasure of reading my PatF, Wreck-It Ralph, and Atlantis theories knows. But I’m not going to repeatedly mislead people with alternative facts to “prove” more worlds will be in the game. I don’t care about who’s right and who’s wrong about how many worlds are left, especially since I don’t disagree that there are likely more worlds. This is just about filtering out incorrect information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back