• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Presence at 2018 game awards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
yeah i'm i with zip it does pooh was the last disney world to be reaveal not saying there ownt be one or two left but we getting a foot video for new gameplay on the 10 while the 218 does seems a dectaion to orginal and ff stuff

kingsoraful

Awards
There's no way in heck Pooh was the last Disney World. If it was they would have made articles on it or said it at the Microsoft event cause it's huge news. They will promote the last Disney World as such, in the trailer and in the release. Just like they've done for all their world reveals. Plus it would create big hype knowing when all the Disney worlds are revealed.

They won't keep us in the dark. Disney and Square know what they're doing when it comes to promoting the game and they know the Disney Worlds in particular create big buzz so they will promote the last one as such whenever that happens.

Nothing will change my stance on the how many Disney worlds are left in the game. Unless stated otherwise by Nomura-san I still believe we have 2 more to go.

Last edited:

the red monster

Awards
nah, at this point no way 2 dinsey worlds left.
i can see reveal at the 18 for the final one, and guessing it will be brave.

kingsoraful

Awards
nah, at this point no way 2 dinsey worlds left.
i can see reveal at the 18 for the final one, and guessing it will be brave.

Could have one for this month and then the final one in early January. Or a reveal on the 10th and the final one on the 18th. There's also always the chance that they can reveal 2 Disney Worlds in the same trailer.

Many ways they can go about this. 2 Disney Worlds is what makes the most sense with the trend.

You're beginning worlds consist of 3 and Twilight Town(100 Acre Wood's location now I imagine)is visited 2nd after Olympus.

Then you've got your Disney Princess Worlds, why not 3 instead of 2? And a original world in the middle of this trio and then your final trio of Disney Worlds followed by the second to last original world followed then by the final world in the game.

Why is it only the beginning that gets 3 while the others only get 2? Having it even makes the most sense.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Could have one for this month and then the final one in early January. Or a reveal on the 10th and the final one on the 18th. There's also always the chance that they can reveal 2 Disney Worlds in the same trailer.

Many ways they can go about this. 2 Disney Worlds is what makes the most sense with the trend.

You're beginning worlds consist of 3 and Twilight Town(100 Acre Wood's location now I imagine)is visited 2nd after Olympus.

Then you've got your Disney Princess Worlds, why not 3 instead of 2? And a original world in the middle of this trio and then your final trio of Disney Worlds followed by the second to last original world followed then by the final world in the game.

Why is it only the beginning that gets 3 while the others only get 2? Having it even makes the most sense.
Unless they're planning to do something else with the world order; they could be planning more original worlds than we realize or any number of other possibilities.

I agree that 2 more Disney worlds makes the most sense, though, and there's still the matter of that quote someone or other gave in an interview which indicated there would be at least 10.

Whatever the case, I just want them to get it out of the way. One more, two more, no more. Just release us Nomura.

ghostwarmen

Awards
Unless they're planning to do something else with the world order; they could be planning more original worlds than we realize or any number of other possibilities.

I agree that 2 more Disney worlds makes the most sense, though, and there's still the matter of that quote someone or other gave in an interview which indicated there would be at least 10.

Whatever the case, I just want them to get it out of the way. One more, two more, no more. Just release us Nomura.
No flipping kidding. At this point, I’m just ready to know what Disney worlds are left (if any at all). Ready for the speculations to be put to rest.

kingsoraful

Awards

There was a quote back in the day that basically was Nomura saying that KH3 would have the most worlds in the series but less Disney Worlds then KH2.

That's where we first got the idea of 10-11 Disney Worlds and more then 6 Original Ones. Of course this was I believe back around the time of D23 when Toy Story was revealed so plans may have changed.

Because it was so long ago when I brought it up in conversation people dismissed it because it was said a while back. But I still truly believe the 10 Disney Worlds is valid. You've got your 3 trios and 100 Acre Wood.
No flipping kidding. At this point, I’m just ready to know what Disney worlds are left (if any at all). Ready for the speculations to be put to rest.

That's why I would be completely open to it being leaked/spoiled how many Disney Worlds are in the game or what they are. Anything would suffice to put our minds at ease.

Last edited:

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
The world layout on the official website looks incomplete without two more Disney worlds. That's my stand point lol. However, I do think we should start considering what original worlds will be there. So far we know Twilight town and that world of white. Radiant Garden has been in cutscenes but we haven't seen any gameplay. My guess: Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, White World, Keyblade Graveyard, Land of Departure, MAYBE a little bit of Castle Oblivion before becoming LoD again, Realm of Darkness, and "Final World".

Awards
The world layout on the official website looks incomplete without two more Disney worlds. That's my stand point lol. However, I do think we should start considering what original worlds will be there. So far we know Twilight town and that world of white. Radiant Garden has been in cutscenes but we haven't seen any gameplay. My guess: Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, White World, Keyblade Graveyard, Land of Departure, MAYBE a little bit of Castle Oblivion before becoming LoD again, Realm of Darkness, and "Final World".
Oh that's good. I really hope there are more original worlds playable in this game. It's always been three or two, and with KH3 being the finale of the Xehanort saga, I don't want that to be the case. I mean, we have to go to Castle Oblivion to reach Ven, the RoD is pretty much confirmed playable thanks to the Aqua boss, and I really wanna go back to Radiant Garden to see it fully restored and to see Leon finally call himself Squall again.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh that's good. I really hope there are more original worlds playable in this game. It's always been three or two, and with KH3 being the finale of the Xehanort saga, I don't want that to be the case. I mean, we have to go to Castle Oblivion to reach Ven, the RoD is pretty much confirmed playable thanks to the Aqua boss, and I really wanna go back to Radiant Garden to see it fully restored and to see Leon finally call himself Squall again.

Definitely want to see him call himself Squall again and I wouldn't mind seeing Traverse Town, but it's hard to tell if we'll go to CO or not, because it looked like Vanitas was doing something to Aqua in LoD and the scene of him talking to Ventus was in LoD not CO.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm not expecting anything since Normua clarified when the next trailers are. At least I'm not expecting anything new. I've been wrong before though. I am excited for the Game Awards show too. No matter how rigged they are.

Leaferian

Awards
I wonder if they'll dump more renders on us in celebration of TGA.

horto12485

Awards
There was a quote back in the day that basically was Nomura saying that KH3 would have the most worlds in the series but less Disney Worlds then KH2.

That's where we first got the idea of 10-11 Disney Worlds and more then 6 Original Ones. Of course this was I believe back around the time of D23 when Toy Story was revealed so plans may have changed.

Because it was so long ago when I brought it up in conversation people dismissed it because it was said a while back. But I still truly believe the 10 Disney Worlds is valid. You've got your 3 trios and 100 Acre Wood.

That's why I would be completely open to it being leaked/spoiled how many Disney Worlds are in the game or what they are. Anything would suffice to put our minds at ease.

Yes see this is what some of us are Talking about we should have at least 10 Disney Worlds in the Game with 3 of them being in each Slots (Early, Middle and Late) so far we've gotten

Early Worlds

Olympus
Toy Box
Monstropolis

Middle

Kingdom of Corona
Arendelle
Unknown Disney World

Late

The Caribbean
Unknown Disney World
San Fransokyo

And then Original Worlds with the Disney World Slots so we should all not jump to Conclusions

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It won't happen but how crazy would it be if they showed the opening tomorrow with Face your Fears?

LostArtist

Awards

Which website? The JP one looks like there is one more overall world left(disney+original) which is definitely not true, so I don't think layout is the best way of predicting worlds. That being said, I would be happy with the amount of disney worlds we already have (they're big!), but there's probably at least one left.

I'm so hyped for the original worlds! I know the chances are low, but I'd like to revisit traverse town. But there's always a next saga haha.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Which website? The JP one looks like there is one more overall world left(disney+original) which is definitely not true, so I don't think layout is the best way of predicting worlds. That being said, I would be happy with the amount of disney worlds we already have (they're big!), but there's probably at least one left.

I'm so hyped for the original worlds! I know the chances are low, but I'd like to revisit traverse town. But there's always a next saga haha.

https://www.jp.square-enix.com/kingdom/kh3/world/index.html

That was the one, I didn't realize Twilight Town was there lol I only saw the Disney Worlds. But yeah, at least one more based on that!

LostArtist

Awards
https://www.jp.square-enix.com/kingdom/kh3/world/index.html

That was the one, I didn't realize Twilight Town was there lol I only saw the Disney Worlds. But yeah, at least one more based on that!

I didn't get it at first but I definitely see what you were saying now. The disney worlds have a special tag and it would look right if the first two rows were filled with the disney worlds and have twilight town move to the last row with the rest of the original worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back