• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Presence at 2018 game awards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

That_one_Sora

Awards
we are like 2 days away from the Game Awards Going Down, i have looked over everything. there are some big things going down thursday night, but does it include a KH3 Trailer?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Nomura confirmed already that our next trailers would be on the 10th and 18th. So I’m not expecting anything new at the Game Awards. I could still see KH3 having some sort of presence considering it’s a major game coming out next month, so they might show one of the previous trailers or something. I would love for them to release the TGS trailer in English. That’d be a dream since it’s probably my favorite trailer so far.

I’ll tune in to see what the Russo Brothers have to say and any KH3 stuff that might happen will just be icing.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't think that one user posted a thread saying "its about to go down," so I wouldn't get my hopes up. :p

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I always thought it was odd that they would drop a trailer on the 10th instead of a big event like the Game Awards.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I always thought it was odd that they would drop a trailer on the 10th instead of a big event like the Game Awards.
the only reason i oculd think is that they want to it to be close to annervey of something like prncess and the frog iis the next day otherwise your right

horto12485

Awards
It's sad we're not going to get anything for Kingdom Hearts 3 at the Game Awards and Jump Festa since we're going to get the Two Trailers on the 10th and the 18th

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

This is why I don’t think the 10th will be a true trailer, especially since it was referred to as footage rather than a trailer. I think it might be gameplay footage like what was released to the public for the Premiere Event. Perhaps a walkthrough of a world we haven’t seen much of that will show some new summons, menu functions, etc. Heck, it’d even be cool if they reveal a new world in that manner to change things up from the typical trailer reveals.

It's sad we're not going to get anything for Kingdom Hearts 3 at the Game Awards and Jump Festa since we're going to get the Two Trailers on the 10th and the 18th

Intended or not, the trailer on the 18th is essentially paired with Jump Festa due to proximity. They typically drop the trailers for events a few days prior to the event itself like the E3 and TGS trailers.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
the 18 is the jump festa trailer

Last edited:

horto12485

Awards
This is why I don’t think the 10th will be a true trailer, especially since it was referred to as footage rather than a trailer. I think it might be gameplay footage like what was released to the public for the Premiere Event. Perhaps a walkthrough of a world we haven’t seen much of that will show some new summons, menu functions, etc. Heck, it’d even be cool if they reveal a new world in that manner to change things up from the typical trailer reveals.

Intended or not, the trailer on the 18th is essentially paired with Jump Festa due to proximity. They typically drop the trailers for events a few days prior to the event itself like the E3 and TGS trailers.

Am i the only one thinking we haven't seen Any New Summons or New Attraction Flow for a While (E3 2018)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
What gameplay footer from the primate event also new footage could new trailer as well

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Am i the only one thinking we haven't seen Any New Summons or New Attraction Flow for a While (E3 2018)

You’re definitely not alone. It’s been a minute and I don’t think we’ll only have four summons in the game. With the whole elemental former party member thing with Ariel and Simba, I can’t imagine we won’t see some more for other elements.

What gameplay footer from the primate event also new footage could new trailer as well

They released direct feed footage of the Olympus and Toy Box gameplay. That’s when the public saw Ralph officially for the first time.

horto12485

Awards

I'm surprised we haven't seen any Menu Functions Footage yet.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
what could it be then i dont think they show stuff from the primare event

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I have a really hard time seeing them casually revealing a new world in just a footage trailer.
If they dont show a new world on the 10th then either 100 Acre Woods was the last Disney world or they are saving the final one for the 18th.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
If they dont show a new world on the 10th then either 100 Acre Woods was the last Disney world or they are saving the final one for the 18th.
then why dont say if it was the last world then

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I have a really hard time seeing them casually revealing a new world in just a footage trailer.

I don’t know. If it’s an original world, they may not care as much about showing cutscenes that might have spoilers. Or if it’s a Disney world, it could be labeled a sneak peek and include like the first 10 minutes or so of a world with the cutscenes. This might get people more invested in a world like PatF or Atlantis that might not be as attention grabbing from brand alone like Frozen and Big Hero 6.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
then why dont say if it was the last world then

Well I was speaking hypothetically if they didn't show a new Disney world on the 10th. I still think there could be one or two more but I've accepted the possibility of there only being eight.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Well I was speaking hypothetically if they didn't show a new Disney world on the 10th. I still think there could be one or two more but I've accepted the possibility of there only being eight.
that doesnt make sense we still missing a princess and not mention power and speed drove forms are missing keyblades so unless we get more orginal princess and we get orginal keyblades for power and speed it doest add up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back