• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3... On the Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
i just got a ps3 mostly because of kh3

That's just.... sad =| it hasn't been announced nor confirmed and you still bought one mainly because of that? Wow.

nicoleohbugga

if kh3 was on a wii, they need to boost up their graphics greatly!
i don't like the idea, but isn't ff13 going on the xbox? ugh, companies don't care about fan's, just money. >_<

fans* i'm a retard.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Let's face it though. the only people who would prefer KH3 was on the Wii are the people who ONLY own a Wii.

Comparatively, people who ONLY have a PS3 want KH3 to be on the PS3 because they own one

Comparatively, people who ONLY have an N-Gage really want a KH game on the N-Gage

Someone also mentioned the fact that "all the people who bought a PS3 JUST for KH" would be disappointed...uhh, well, you probably shouldn't have made assumptions about what console a game that hadn't even been announced yet would be on

So, it's kinda your fault for buying an entire console for a game that had absolutely nothing confirmed about it

That's kinda like saying "UGH, I BOUGHT ALL THESE CORN STOCKS WHEN I HEARD THAT CORN-ETHANOL WOULD BE THE FUEL OF THE FUTURE" and then claiming "THE ALTERNATIVE ENERGY OF THE FUTURE NEEDS TO BE CORN BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I INVESTED IN THE STOCK MARKET FOR"

Sora^Fan

Well, it certainly is a possibilty...after all, companies only want to make money and I wouldn't be surprised if they did that in order to increase their profit. However, it would be a foolish move to make it exclusively on the Wii...that would upset alot of people and ultimately the company would end up losing money.

WaveK89

if kh3 was on a wii, they need to boost up their graphics greatly!
i don't like the idea, but isn't ff13 going on the xbox? ugh, companies don't care about fan's, just money. >_<

fans* i'm a retard.

I always figured that it was always for the money...for any company, for any development...

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Kingdom Hearts 3 should not be made on any system that can't use models that are either as good or better than KH2's closeup models at all times. KH's animators are awesome, and I never want to see a textured-on expression again. =P

My dream KH would be 1080p with textures that hold up to that resolution, completely jaggy-free, and look exactly like the tessellated promotional renders. If they want to use the same assets for a Wii version too, they can go right ahead.

silentmusic16

It would be a disappointment if Kh3 was on the wii. I truly believe Square would need to cut A LOT out of the game to fit it on the system and I doubt even Square would be able to pass off what they wanted as KH3. The main games in the series have always been on a Sony console, so why would they change that now? Having a side game/that mystery game on the wii wouldn't be too bad, but I don't think that the wii should have a numbered game. I would hate it, but if Square really wanted to make the game multi-platform, I would rather it be on the 360 instead of the wii.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It would be a disappointment if Kh3 was on the wii. I truly believe Square would need to cut A LOT out of the game to fit it on the system and I doubt even Square would be able to pass off what they wanted as KH3.
Please explain to me how "a lot of the game" would have to be cut in order to "fit it on the system" when Birth by Sleep, a practically full-fledged KH title with almost KH2 level graphics, fit on a 1.2GB UMD...

...while the Wii can hold 9GBs of data on a disc

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It would be a disappointment if Kh3 was on the wii. I truly believe Square would need to cut A LOT out of the game to fit it on the system and I doubt even Square would be able to pass off what they wanted as KH3.

They wouldn't need to cut anything if they wanted the game to be on the platform from the getgo.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Whether it comes out for the Wii or not, I'll be happy. I wonder if it'll happen though...

silentmusic16

Please explain to me how "a lot of the game" would have to be cut in order to "fit it on the system" when Birth by Sleep, a practically full-fledged KH title with almost KH2 level graphics, fit on a 1.2GB UMD...

...while the Wii can hold 9GBs of data on a disc

well they probably already have an idea for the ending of the series and they might not be able to do what they want on the wii. For the bbs thing, I really don't have anything to say, because you have a point there.

But they also ported the whole exact game of modern warfare onto the wii and it's really bad gameplay wisee and graphics wise.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
But they also ported the whole exact game of modern warfare onto the wii and it's really bad gameplay wisee and graphics wise.

That's because it's a port. If KH3 is built from the ground up as a Wii title to take full advantage of whatever the system can do it won't necessarily be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back