• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3... On the Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Basically, Brawl had a special kind of dual-layered DVD that made the lasers on Wii's not be able to properly penetrate and read the disc, this was fixed in newer models of the Wii and older models of the wii could be sent to Nintendo and they would fix your laser

silentmusic16

That's because it's a port. If KH3 is built from the ground up as a Wii title to take full advantage of whatever the system can do it won't necessarily be bad.

that's not saying alot. like shadow soldier said, brawl was made for just the wii and it had many errors and very long loading times.

just saw themuffinman's post. but wii games still have long loading times with their new games

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
that's not saying alot. like shadow soldier said, brawl was made for just the wii and it had many errors and very long loading times.

See:

Basically, Brawl had a special kind of dual-layered DVD that made the lasers on Wii's not be able to properly penetrate and read the disc, this was fixed in newer models of the Wii and older models of the wii could be sent to Nintendo and they would fix your laser

So really it isn't a problem anymore.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, this would certainly be a better idea than KH3 being a movie, like I said in the thread concerning that. Speaking of which, I just said that yesterday or the day before (I forget), so.. oh.. the irony.. I hope it isn't true though. (and no, I'm not another "I want KH3 exclusive to the PS3" guy, I'd just rather it be on the other two systems.) Then again, if given the choice of movie KH3 or Wii KH3, I'd take Wii KH3 in a heartbeat.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
but wii games still have long loading times and are definitely not up to par with the other systems.

The Wii is more powerful than any console that a KH title has been on in the past, so how exactly is it going to have terrible loading times when games on weaker consoles have not?

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
KH3 is too big of a title to be on the Wii i mean why just all the sudden switch it? Plus the Wii has shity graphics KH3 engine will be too powerful for the wii.

bluefroggygirl

Wait, so they're thinking about KH3 to be on the Wii only? Or like, multiplatform with Wii included?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
KH3 is too big of a title to be on the Wii i mean why just all the sudden switch it? Plus the Wii has shity graphics KH3 engine will be too powerful for the wii.

From what I can tell, wasn't the Wii's graphics better than the PS2's? And seeing as how KH never really takes advantage of graphics like FF does, I doubt that would at all be an issue.

Wait, so they're thinking about KH3 to be on the Wii only? Or like, multiplatform with Wii included?

Neither. We're discussing that. You should go read the OP.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

You don't know anything about the KH3 engine :/

Well, if it's multiplatform it's probably going to suck. It has to be an exclusive if it has any chance of being good.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
KH3 on the Wii? hmmmm...
Well personally I would want it to be on the Wii for covienence, but I do agree PS3 is a better choice.

I don't think it would be bad if it was built from the ground up and not be a port. There is no way it would exclusive to Wii, if that happened.

The Wii's graphics are better than the PS2's and I don't want kh to have realistic graphics, the cgi in KH2's ending looked weired at times. So if they used nonrealistic graphics the PS3 and Wii could share cutscenes.

tirich91

Kingdom hearts is developed by Square enix, namely the osaka team and the tokyo team. Buena vista games or disney interactive don't have a say.

I think putting that in the front page is a mistake.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
From what I can tell, wasn't the Wii's graphics better than the PS2's? And seeing as how KH never really takes advantage of graphics like FF does, I doubt that would at all be an issue.

Neither. We're discussing that. You should go read the OP.
No, it isn't better than the PS2's. Just more High Resolution.

αsiя

space coke
Does it matter if the game has better graphics
I think its better if KH3 stays like the old KH and since Nomura said no more PS2 games then why not the Wii

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
No, it isn't better than the PS2's. Just more High Resolution.

Well either way I wouldn't mind the graphics since they wouldn't be bad and it would just be the same old KH graphics. It's not like Final fantasy where they try to make them look like real people.

Speed Raver

Its pretty funny how everyone is over reacting to Kh3 being on the Wii.
So what?
At least you guys are getting KH3
I would be nice on the Ps3
But oh well, its their decision
Just everyone calmed down (Well the ones who are over re acting)
Maybe this is a good thing?
You know You always gotta test out things.
Hey,who knows maybe it will be good.

RoxasLG

I'm just happy there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3. It isn't a big deal to me when it comes to what console the game is going to be on; a game's a game when it comes down to it all. The graphics are not a huge deal. Just look at The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. The game didn't have realistic graphics, but it was a great game nonetheless. Maybe not the best example, but the point is, as long as it has a good story, I don't care what the graphics are like or what console the game is on. Everyone should be content with getting KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back