• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Mirage Arena?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soxas

I think kh3 will have a mirage arena or something similar to it.that would be pretty epic if they could and i think they most likely will.how bout' you guys?
s1naruto

Gram

Banned
Awards
i hope they do, its better than any of the stupid mini-games or olympus.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Seems like a good idea. I have yet to own Bbs though.

CreativeGenius13

GOD! I will hate it so much if they move Arena stuff back to Olympus, I hate that world so much. EVERY GAME! EVERY FREAKING GAME IT'S APPEARED!!!

Lukar

I hope they include it-- I think it's pretty likely, too. If I remember correctly, Square said that all of their major games in the future will have at least a small multiplayer component of some kind. Why get rid of the one that's liked by a lot of fans?

Stars

リク
I hope Mirage Arena will be put into KH3, include the command board games, it is better than the olmypus and disney minigames.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't want the "Mirage" arena back, I want Coluseum to come back but this time with both online and single player matches

- Singel Player Cups
- Multiplayer Cups
- Single Matches (bosses only)
- VS Mode
- some kind of platforming obstacle course
(- ReCoded thing to make stuff up yourself. choose enemies and make own turnaments)

Soxas

yeah it would be nice to see how other people have their character built plus maybe we could see armor for sora and riku or maybe even the king!

Gram

Banned
Awards
i doubt the king will get any since he uses that star shard.

I don't want the "Mirage" arena back, I want Coluseum to come back but this time with both online and single player matches

boooooo no more coluseum!

Xenin

Banned
I wants a torn down looking Mirage Arena. COnsidering it's been like 12 years since it was used!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back