• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 was censored?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The reason why it was censored was because little kids might think that CGI fire is terrifying. This goes the same for green blood with hydra. Kingdom hearts is a game that is supported by a wide variety of fans so they have to be careful what content goes on their games.

Like the worry Aqua's breasts move when she walks?

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
The reason why it was censored was because little kids might think that CGI fire is terrifying. This goes the same for green blood with hydra. Kingdom hearts is a game that is supported by a wide variety of fans so they have to be careful what content goes on their games.
True, true.

And like I said; sometimes it's just unnecessary. When people get riled up over something as trivial as that...?

Ok. I ALWAYS think KH is money well-pents, so I'm not gonna get beat up cuz we don't get more DRAMA X3

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I think Will's censored suicide threat in the PotC world was the biggest wtf for me when I played the localized version, the scene didn't really make any sense anymore. I'm not sure if this one is de-censored in the FM version though, but if I remember correctly it's not.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I think Will's censored suicide threat in the PotC world was the biggest wtf for me when I played the localized version, the scene didn't really make any sense anymore. I'm not sure if this one is de-censored in the FM version though, but if I remember correctly it's not.
Good point. That part WAS really noticeable. Even for me, who just plays the US stuff, I saw people talking about that. Kinda weird, but I guess I get it. I don't like it, though.

@Mega: What ELSE was there, anyway?!

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

It was, all the censored scens are as they were in the original version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back