• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part??

and that too!!! the xemnas one i could never do, just jumped pass each other and back to fighting. wat i would like is to do the fm+ fights. those sound somewhat challenging

What about Ground Shaker? It's a god damn boss especially in proud mode.

OOO, that fight was annoying more than hard cause id always fall off over and over again b4 i could attack him :(

Zeph

imp of the perverse

It took me a while to get the hang of Demyx's reaction command whre he says "stick to the beat" (or whatever it is lol) I didn't realize I needed to press triangle multiple times... but now that I've mastered it, it's one of my favorites. ^^

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In

Xaldin was the hardest boss for me! I was so happy when I finally kicked his friggin ass...

Coeurl

Demon Dance

probably fighting SEPHIROTH!!

hehehe..

and also the last fight of xemnas..

i think that's the only time i got beaten except for Seph..

that's only for the battles i've encountered..

and i never found Xaldin or any of the Org.[except Xemnas] to be that hard..

Firo

Oh Crap

When Xemnas captures Sora and drains his life and you have to control Riku. Xemnas's clone was a pain to get past for me.

Firo

Oh Crap

I also found that Barbossa was tough. My first play through of the game he never went into the moonlight.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood

In Critical Mode, I actually lost to the boss the first time in Beast's Castle (the big ball then the beast like monster) and had to rely on mickey. So I'd say that KH2 is easy but final mix is god, well, at least for critical mode. Heck, I had 3 high pots, and I used 2 to kill the ball. I've even lost to fat bodies (when they go critical and slide around they oneshot me from full health)

Firo

Oh Crap

In Critical Mode, I actually lost to the boss the first time in Beast's Castle (the big ball then the beast like monster) and had to rely on mickey. So I'd say that KH2 is easy but final mix is god, well, at least for critical mode. Heck, I had 3 high pots, and I used 2 to kill the ball. I've even lost to fat bodies (when they go critical and slide around they oneshot me from full health)

The hardest for me in critical mode or even easy mode was the berserker nobodies. Those things are a major pain.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood

Yeah, berserkers are irritating. Turning small and being able to hold such a big stick thing is just dumb.

But yeah, I suppose they would hurt. They were the only reason why getting through TWTNW was hard in normal mode. I don't even want to imagine what would happen when I reach there.

Then again, I seriously doubt I'll beat the Earthshaker thing in Pride Lands, so there's another problem first. I might even get owned by Hades.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood

When I fight groundshaker in proud on average I usually empty my potion stocks after around 2/3 of his health is gone. The only other enemies that do it faster are Xigbar and Xaldin, but they aren't exactly 5 times your size.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

the battle with the dude that moves the floor constantly.

DarkRoxasNobody

for mme probebly the... forgot the name... the org13 that u beat in beauty and the beast
That was Xaldin I think.

I noticed many people thought Xaldin was tough and I have to agree. I think it took me about 2 to 3 times to kill him. Also when you have to fight the Unknown Organization member on the mountains while killing of clouds of heartless in Mulan's world. Too much enemies were attacking me at once.
Are you guys serious? I beat Xaldin on the first try. Every enemy was super easy except for Demyx. Time after time I kept cussing him out, but I lept for joy when I finally beated him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back