• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH1 room mod!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
I must have those codes.......I must........I have room mods for KH2,but not KH1.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Yeah,i know.....my name still wont go red yet.ANyway,lets continue the conversation in PMs so we dont spam the thread.

Antiweapon

I just thought I'd show you this.

Youtube - KH1 room mod

Pretty nice, right? Haven't seen a room mod in KH1 before. Sorry if you've seen this already.

OMG THE USER THAT MADE THIS IS LIKE SO TOTALY AWSOME LOlOLOLOLOL 8D

Dude, that was awesome! Thanks for the link.

I have a question about the Crumbling Island though...I thought it was when you fought the Darksides and Ansem in that little arena-type thing at the end of the game, but it looks different. I haven't played in awhile, so where exactly is that?

Its a new area, never used in game.

This is interesting? Wouldn't want to do this to many times? Is there a possibility of damaging/corrupting your save game file? Game disc?

Game disk = noin impossible to corrupt. Your save file = Don't overwrite while codes are on and it and it wont screw up the storyline or progress. As for corrupting a new slot. Highly unlikely. The worst would be you wouldent be able to load the save. So you just delete it.

Wait, how do you do that???? that's pretty amazing! :D

Cheat codes :)

UM... That was an awsome vid and all. But what is a room mod? And how did you get into soras bedroom?

With a room mod ^^;

^Yeah, that's what I thought...so I guess they'll never come back.

btw, that weird purple-ish cave that Sora was in...was that Destiny Islands when it was split? It seemed somewhat bigger. Also, how far could Sora go when he was in the crossroads, I couldn't quite tell.

Its a new area, not used int he game.
And the cross roads sorta went for a while. I wasent gonna waste my time running down it all the vid... I mean HE wasent gonna waste his time e.e

Pretty far. I was hoping they would follow the path all the way to Castle Oblivion, but I guess not.

Castle oblivion isnt in the game.

how in the world do people do that?

Cheat codes e.e

Antiweapon said:
Game disk = noin impossible to corrupt. Your save file = Don't overwrite while codes are on and it and it wont screw up the storyline or progress. As for corrupting a new slot. Highly unlikely. The worst would be you wouldent be able to load the save. So you just delete it.
O.k. thanks for the low down, wouldn't want to do that then find out you've stuffed the save file/disc somehow.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Action Replay is a cheating device used to alter the games engine, allowing you to play as alternate characters, wield various weapons and other cool modifications. You can pick one up at any Gamestop or other place that sells video games. Look for it in the PS2 accessories area. As to using it, please direct yourself here. Any other questions feel free to PM me.

Rix

:)
Awards
mizzil, I don't know either what exactly room mod means, but i guess that it mens something about hacking into those rooms you see in the vid or something,LOL :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back