• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Side series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
But the whole point of light & darkness is Good vs Evil. The reason is that Light, in relation to the daytime, which is life, is associated to good feelings (happiness, love, kindness, courage, determination, etc), while darkness, aka night when everyone is asleep, therefore absence of life, is associated to bad feelings (fear, anger, hate, sadness, corruption, rage, etc).
If light could be evil and darkness could be good, this division would have no meaning to whatever the conflict were, because you could have good light warriors teaming up with good dark warriors, and figthing against evil light warriors teamed with evil dark warriors.
So, to me Dark = Evil and Light = Good

That is what Mickey thought at first, but he realized that you need to except both light and darkness in the end. It makes us who we are. Even MX said as much, even though he could have been more biased towards darkness because of his speech after he took over Terra. In the end, it all comes down to your morality and what makes you as person.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
That is what Mickey thought at first, but he realized that you need to except both light and darkness in the end. It makes us who we are. Even MX said as much, even though he could have been more biased towards darkness because of his speech after he took over Terra. In the end, it all comes down to your morality and what makes you as person.

Yeah, good to know I'm not the only one who knows this lol

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
(facepalm) YES! This has been stated in Kingdom Hearts 2, were you not paying attention? I swear, I don't understand why there are so many people who seem to have forgotten that explanation in KH2. Light and Darkness are not good nor evil. It just depends on the person who uses it and how they use it.
No need to get snippy.

Think of it like fire. Fire can be both good or bad. It just depends on how you use it. One person may use fire to warm and comfort those who are homeless while another person can use fire to murder a village. In the end, it depends on how you use it that determines if it's good or bad.
So there's no such thing as corrupted light.

KH2SUperfan

its called "My Own Little World, Where Nicki Minaj
Just because you're in a Kingdom Hearts forum doesn't mean that you think the game is the prettiest hunk of junk since sliced bread, there are obviously many things that could be improved on. It's a decent game but it's not one of the greatest but it's just my opinion.

OH yes it does mean that

but that's a good idea
having sora & riku as masters
but what about kairi

Last edited:

Mog

Awards
Oh god there should be a mass rebellion against SE. I'm sick of these filler games. Give us KH3 NOW for godsakes!!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Oh god there should be a mass rebellion against SE. I'm sick of these filler games. Give us KH3 NOW for godsakes!!

terrafacepalm.jpg

I'm getting sick of these type of comments -_-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
OH yes it does mean that

but that's a good idea
having sora & riku as masters
but what about kairi

She needs to awaken her Keyblade first, but we don't need to get into that discussion again.

Nice sig and all, but it's pretty huge. Could you at least put it under a spoiler tag?

You're acting like SE is the only company to do this. Quit complaining about it. I'm tired of these comments.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Going back on the whole "good and evil aren't determined by the tint color of your heart," I'm not saying that there aren't good dark people, and evil light people, but I think that Nomura is going to try to stick more along the lines of good light vs. evil dark for the series, because I think it would get too hectic if it became both light and dark on the same side.

Also, if they did a keyblade wars game, they could always have 3 people that are somehow related to SRK. Like great grandparents fortold of their grandchildren becoming keyblade wielders or something...unless something was said in Bbs that I don't know since I haven't played it yet.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Going back on the whole "good and evil aren't determined by the tint color of your heart," I'm not saying that there aren't good dark people, and evil light people, but I think that Nomura is going to try to stick more along the lines of good light vs. evil dark for the series, because I think it would get too hectic if it became both light and dark on the same side.

Did you not see Riku? He is a perfect example of how darkness can be good.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
But isn't darkness's nature to consume and corrupt?

I wouldn't say so. The only cases of it corrupting anyone is if someone who has lived in the realm of light for most of their lives, enters the realm of darkness. It didn't really corrupt Riku, though. Besides. I'm sure an inhabitant of the realm of darkness who tries to enter the realm of light will have some problems too.

Ahhh idk I could just be BSing

jawz

why would someone put a wallpaper for a signature? -_-

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
But isn't darkness's nature to consume and corrupt?

lol no. Only those who are prejudice against darkness will say that. Again, think of light and darkness like water and fire.

Fire can be used for many things. It can provide energy and keep people warm. However if you are not careful with fire you are going to get burned.

Water is something that we use often. We need water to drink obviously. However what happens when there are 2 starving people in a hot desert with only a drop of water. What happens? They both become greedy and try to murder each other just to get that one drop of water. Also note that you can swim in water as well. But if you are not careful, you can drown.

So obviously both fire and water can be helpful and dangerous. In the end it depends on how someone uses it and how careful they are when using it. This applies to light and darkness as well. So if someone were to use far too much light, they could most likely get consumed and corrupt as well. I mean, even Eraqus got corrupted by the light for a period of time. He ended up using the light to try and destroy Ventus and Terra. And when he found out Terra was using a lot of darkness, his anger grew and tried further to hurt Terra. Luckily he managed to clear his mind before things got ugly. However it is definitely possible for someone to be corrupted by light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back