• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Life on Destiny Islands(retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ fell foward onto the ground after getting hit by the black ball."I cant move that ball took away my strength."He said as he laid on the ground looking around."I cant believe this happened."

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
As Rin slashed through the heartless, a blue light shone nearby. She knew what that meant. At that moment her companion Shadow appeared.

"What took you so long?", she asked.

"What's going on here?", he asked.

"No idea, I'll ask someone.", Rin said.

She then turned to see a girl going to the caves.

"Lets go.", Rin said.

Then they both ran to follow the girl.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
{Sorry for double posting}

Rin turned to see the guy from earlier on the ground

"Hang on!", she said.

Rin ran over and helped him to his feet

"We need to go!", Rin said to him.

Then Rin and Shadow helped carry him over to the caves.

"Would love some more help carrying this guy!", she said aloud.

Last edited:

redharry123

a wanderer
She nodded and ran tword Kairi. "Where are we going?" She asked. Maggie looked up and saw a black ball in the sky. "K..Ka...Kairi ...what....what is that!?" she asked. Maggie tried not to panick. Everything's happening so fast

Last edited:

Hybrid Keyblade

Riku ran away from the others. He had to make sure he cleared the way for his friends...for Kairi. He couldnt bear losing her. He slashed wildly left and right, and backflipped while upper cutting with his new blade...Somehow in some way, he knew the name. It just came to him, Omega Fenrir. Finally he got to one of the secluded islands that was connected to Destiny Islands by the boardwalk, otherwise it would've been a 50 foot swim to the island.

Riku stood in the middle, his long hair covering his eyes, hampering his fighting just by a bit. One of the black creatures leapt on his back and he quickly dropped onto his back to squish it. It disappeared and Riku got up, slashing down and to the left...Soon enough though he was surrounded by the damn things.

The heartless will soon destroy your tiny island....

"What? Who's there! Whats going on?" Riku asked, yelling to the dark skies above.

As much as you try...You cant save everyone by yourself...Pathetic child... You need more power if you wish to handle this by yourself...

The 'heartless' as the voice called, now jumped at Riku, and he begun to spin in a circle, cutting them down as fast as possible. One sneaked under him and cut open his shirt, leaving a small cut across his chest.

"Aggh!!" he screamed in pain...

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi stared up at the sky. "I have no idea but keep running!" she said, with a little panic in her voice. She entered the caves and turned around to make sure everyone was still behind her. Riku. I hope you're ok.. she thought as she looked over towards the hideout.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu looked up and saw the black ball but ignored it and ran into the cave, meeting up with the others. "What the heck is going on...?" he thought to himself as he looked down at his new weapon. "Pumpkinhead...a Keyblade. But why does it feel like I know it...?

Last edited:

redharry123

a wanderer
Maggie entered the cave with Kairi. She felt odd. Someone....someone is missing."Where's Aj!" She ran out of the cave and began searching for Aj. She saw him with Kazu. She let out a sigh. "Thank goodness you guys are ok."

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
{I brought Aj into the caves already ppl calm down}

Rin turned to see someone else approah the caves. He quickly ran inside.

"Is everyone here now?", Rin asked, looking over at the guy she helped earlier.

She then saw a girl screaming Aj running out.

"Is this the guy you are looking for?", Rin asked.

Last edited:

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ looked up."Wow that was fun i guess but that was kinda bogus with the dark ball."He said as he stood up slowly and looked around."These creatures suck i hate them i cant wait to fight them again."

Hybrid Keyblade

"LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!!" His voice thundered from his steadily tiring body. The heartless had swarmed all over him and were viciously attacking him, leaving scratches here and there, tearing bits and pieces of his shirt off. One cut went so fast and so deep that as the clawed hand moved away from his body, a small trail of blood followed.

Riku slowly tried to stand up and slashed around him a few more times with Omega Fenrir.

Fine...but I'll come back..and my force will be even stronger...but I wont say WHEN I'll stop my attacks... the voice spoke in Riku's head.

Riku took a deep sigh as he continued to fight for his life..and for the lives of his friends on Destiny Islands...

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu continued to examine his keyblade. "How are we going to get out of here? I mean, there's a army of whatever those things are that are out there." he said, leaning up against the wall of the cave.

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi looked around at everyone. They all seemed ok, just scared. She began to walk outside the cave and saw Riku getting attacked. "Riku!" she yelled. She turned back and shouted at everyone. "Guys! Help me save Riku. He's getting attacked!" She began to run towards him, with her new keyblade in hand.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu ran out the cave and saw Riku being attack by a group of heartless. He then stood by his side with his keyblade gripped tightly in his hand. "We're here for oyu Riku." he said as he started to fight against the heartless.

Hybrid Keyblade

"NOOOO!!" A black lightning bolt shot down and hit Riku, and then all the heartless around him were gone...They just vanished and Riku fell unconscious on the sandy ground of the miniature island he was on. He dropped his Keyblade and it disappeared, becoming just a keychain attached to his left belt loop.

redharry123

a wanderer
Maggie used her teliconisis (sp?) and made a sand castle in the cave. This..this is so not normal. She then heard Kairi. She ran outside the cave and saw Riku. She ran twords him. "Riku! Are you ok!?!" Oh no, he's unconsious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back