• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Life on Destiny Islands(retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi pushed him, jokingly. "AJ! How many times do I have to tell you not to mess with my hair!" she said with a laugh. Kairi looked around. "Where is everyone?" she asked.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ looked around and pushed her back softly."I have no clue what so ever well maggie is right back in the hangout."He said with a laughed the pulled kairi into the hangout."Well just the three of us for now."

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu was training out on the beach of the island, usually thing he does in the morning. He has been training for about an hour or two before stopping. He then looked over at the hangout and put his wooden sword over his shoulder, walking towards the hangout and meeting up with Kairi, Aj and Maggie. "Hey guys..." he said.

redharry123

a wanderer
Maggie turned around and saw Kiari "HIYA!" she said and ran twords kiari to give her a hug. Her stomach growled. "WOW! i am starving. i didnt eat breakfast. i'm going to make somehting. anyone else hungry?" she asked. She noticed Kazu walking over. "HI!"

Last edited:

Hybrid Keyblade

((thankies!! i now have the Omega Fenrir..woot!))

Riku left the Secret Place and headed out to the beach of Destiny Islands, his foot prints very close together as he walked slowly, not moving too much. His body was very tired, but his mind and soul were very awake. Soon enough he reached the beach and brushed aside some strands of his long silvery hair. "Where'd everyone go?" He asked as he took a look around.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ looked at maggie."I will cook."He said as he walked into the kitchen and grabed out the food and pans and turned on the oven."I will be done in no time."He started making pancakes and waffles.I love to cook.He finished and took the food out to them."Eat up there is plenty."

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi sat down on the couch that was in their hangout. She waved at Kazu and looked back at AJ. "I'm hungry but not starving. I'll just have some cereal." She made herself a bowl of cereal and sat back on the couch. I wonder where Riku is?..

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
"No thanks. I'm not really hungry..." Kazu said as he sat up against the wall, putting his wooden sword beside him. "So what's up...?" he asked.

Last edited:

Hybrid Keyblade

Riku turned back and headed towards the hangout, how he forgot about it was anyones guess. "Hmm, I should've gone there first. I'm surprised it even slipped my mind." He walked, keeping his sea-green eyes looking to the skies. In a few moments he reached the hangout and entered. "Anyone here?..." He asked questioningly, even though he knew the answer already.

redharry123

a wanderer
"FOOOOD! WOOHOO!" Maggie smiled. She took a plate and add a few pancakes to it. She then walked over to the cuboard. "AJ, did you eat all the syrup too! oh wait...here's some." She reached the top cuboard and grabbed the syrup. She glanced at the experation date. "Exspires April 12, .....1807.......gross......i'll go get some syrup and milk from my place." As she skipped out of the hangout she accidently ran into Riku. "Oops! sorry! Everyone's in the kitchen." She smiled at him and dashed to her house.

Last edited:

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ sat the food on the table."Fine then dont eat."He said as he sat by kairi."I am bored this island is no fun anymore."He said as he looked at kairi and smiled."So what should we do you guys."He said as he heared riku."Yo riku whats up man."

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi shrugged her shoulders at AJ. "I dunno. It's not like we can leave this place though..." she said. Riku walked in and Kairi jumped up, almost spilling her cereal. "Hey Riku!" she said happily.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
ooc:your weapons dont come yet.

AJ stood up and walked outside."I do want to get away from this place but how."He said as he looked at the skyand saw a black ball."What is that."Then heartless started appearing everywhere."Whoa this is not good."THe heartless jumped on his and he got covered in darkness.

redharry123

a wanderer
Maggie was in her house scavaging for milk and syrup. "Hmm.... AH! here they are!" she grabbed the items and turned around. She saw a little black thing with yellow eyes. It was staring at her. She dropped the items and bent down. "Wow...what is it?" She grabbed it and ran to the hangout. She ran straight in and set the unknown black thing on the table. "Guys, look wat i found." She then noticed all the other balck things. "Where did they come from?".Wait a minut...where's A.J. She noticed a bunch of heartless attacking someone. "Aj!" she tried pulling heartless off of him. "Hold on Aj" Nothings working... they wont come off... She Looked around and began to be taken over by heartless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back