• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Life on Destiny Islands(retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Keyblade

Riku smiled at everyone and gave a slight wave, his long silvery-white hair almost hid his sea-green eyes. He looked towards Kairi with them and smiled. "Hey Kairi...How're you? How's everyone doing today?" He asked, placing his gloved hands at his hips.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu poked at the black thing with his wooden sword and looked over at Maggie. "Who knows. They just popped out of no where." he told her. He then looked over at Seth and saw what they were doing and ran to him. "Hey get off of him!" he yelled out as he struck all of them with his wooden sword but then just got right back up and glared at Kazu.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
ooc:soon

THe heartless kept slashing him."Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."He couldent move as the heartless attacked him.I need something to help i need a weapon.He said as he felt pain.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu kept fighting off the heartless but none of them were being killed. He then knocked them away from both Aj and Maggie. "Guys, we have to get out of here and find somewhere to hide atleast."

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Name: Rin {No last name}
Side: Twilight{Has dark powers, but uses them for good}
Weapons: Oathkeeper{Also skilled in the art of Shikigami magic}
Appearence: Long white hair down to her waist. Wears a blindfold and has a black coat like the organization. Seen in company with her friend Shadow the Hedgehog{Don't ask how that happened}
Personality: Does not like being tricked. Has endured many hardships. Is very sensitive when it comes to a conversation about Wonrei, a guy that she was in love with who lost his heart to the heartless. Likes cats, books, tv, and videogames. Can be in a bad mood sometimes. Word to the Wise: Don't get on the wrong side of her. Since she lost Wonrei, is willing to open her heart to someone new.

Her friend Shadow is a hedgehog. All you need to know about him is that he is wicked powerful and is Rins companion. Lost his memory and Rin is helping him figure out his past. You will learn more about Rin and Shadow later.

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi sat up abruptly as the little black things started to take over their hideout. "AJ!" she shouted. She looked around and started to panic. "Riku!" she shouted. "What's going on?!"

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
ooc: ok now you can get you weapons

The heartless jumped on him again."I wont stop they wont kill me."He said as a light blew the heartless back he looked at the sword in his hand."Oathkeeper wait how do i know the name."He slashed the heartless and they started to disappear he ran towards kairi and the others."We have to go or we will die."

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi nodded at AJ and then looked at Riku. "C'mon Riku. Come with us." she said as she began to leave the hideout. Just then something appeared in her hand. It was a sword. No. It was more like a giant key. And on the end was a keychain with a star. Kairi stared at it for a few seconds and then looked back up at AJ, continuing to follow him.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Rin had just arrived at Destiny Islands. Shadow had told Rin about the place, so she thought it would be a good place to live. Maybe it would be a place to get away from the terrible hardships she had to endure. But as she neared some hangout{hideout}, she heard a commotion coming from inside. She decided to go check it out.

Hybrid Keyblade

"I dont know Kairi, but take yourself and the others and go to our Secret Place! I'll hold them off as much as I can!" Riku ran back to the kitchen and grabbed a butchers knife, hoping it'd help. He then ran back outside and was encountered with the black creature as it jumped at him, aiming a clawed hand at his chest. "BACK OFF!" He slashed at the creature. In mid-slash it transformed into something...a blade of sorts. The blade itself was black, but the bandages wrapped around the base of the blade were deep crimson red. http://xs61.xs.to/pics/05522/FenrirKeyblade.png (imagine the changes I made to it).

"What..What is this? No matter, I'll save my friends!" He called out as he rushed forth, slashing left and right. It was a good thing he was curious enough to practice his own brand of sword fighting years ago.

redharry123

a wanderer
I'm falling....falling ...into darkness....No...I....I wont forget..... Heartless imediatly blew off of her. "How did i do that..." My head....oo it hurts.... She noticed a heartless coming twords her. Two blades appeared in her hands. "What!" SHe began slashing at the heartless.

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Right." Kazu said as he ran out of the hangout but then was stopped by a group of heartless. They all glared at him as then they all jumped out towards him, while Kazu tried to block all of them at the same time. Then there was a bright light, blinding Kazu. When he opened his eyes he saw a new weapon in his hand. It looked like a cross between a key and a sword and had a little pumpkin keychain. He then looked back up at the heartless as they looked afraid of the weapon. He then ran towards the group of heartless and swung his new weapon known as Pumpkinhead and they all disappeared in a black smoke. He looked back over at Maggie. "You okay?" he asked her.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
The black ball in the sky shot black balls at the island."What is going on what does this mean."A black ball shot at him and he jumped back but bumped into kairi."Crap this is bad kairi hold on and you other girl get out of here."The ball hit him and he stood in front of kairi."Ahhhhhhhh damn."

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Rin looked past the girl and saw more ppl running out. She walked over to the one closest to her. {Sora Game Pro}

"Hey, I just got here, what's going on? Can I help in any way?", Rin asked.

But then Rin looked up and saw the black ball in the sky.

"Damn, how much more missery do I have to go through?" she said aloud. She then pulled out her Oathkeeper just in case.

Too bad Shadow isn't here, she thought.

Rin then saw the heartless.

"Not you things agian.", she said, slashing her way through them.

Last edited:

VirusCoreHacker

Just at that moment,haseo opened his eyes,he turned around to see that he was surrounded by heartless, At that moment,he throught bak to the day his land was attacked,He became enraged and Attacked the heartless Swinging his daggertail Rampagly "Arg" His eyes turned red and he destroyed each heartless,He heartless retreated,Haseo wanted revenge,so he chased them ....

redharry123

a wanderer
Maggie looked over at Kazu and nodded. "Ya..i'm ok. " More heartless came twords her. She focussed on them and suddenly, they lifted into the air and smacked into the wall. "Wow....Did I...Did i just do that...."

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi nodded at Riku and shouted. "Everyone! Follow me! I can take us somewhere safe." She hoped everyone would follow her. She looked at the new girl who had showed up. "Follow me!" she said as she ran into the direction of the caves.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu saw what Maggie had done. "Whoa...how'd you do that?" he asked as he then saw two heartless behind her and quickly slashed at them both, killing them. "C'mon, Kairi wants us to follow her."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back