• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Life on Destiny Islands(retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
ok this one is just like the other one until it died ok so anyone can join we all live on destiny islands we can do what ever we want on destiny islands there are no adults you can make your own person or be someone from the game it is first come first serve whoever claims sora and the others is that person ok and we will go to other worlds but i will make that happen nobody else can ok well have fun just dont kill each other there will be six bad guys not counting sephiroth someone can be him ok and there can be lots of good guys and i guess if you ask first i will allow more bad guys.

-Rules
-No GodModding
-Romance of course just stay out of the bed
-you can hit someone when they make you mad
-i will let only a few people duel weild
-the first two people who join can set up partys
-No killing off other characters unless you get their permission first.
-You can battle each other to train if you want just dont kill
-No one or two-liners ALL the time
-Have lots of fun
-Dont join then leave stay for a while atlease

Template
Name:
Age(13-15):
Weapons:
Appearance:
Personality:

MY template
Name:AJ Sagashi
Age(13-15):15
Side(light or dark):light
Weapons: oathkeeper
Appearance:http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/gaarakunsgirl/Anime Boys/1.jpg with black pants and a black shirt with white strips at the end of the sleeves and black sneakers
Personality:calm,helpful,never quits,kind,clumsy

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
Name:Kazu Nguyen
Side:Light
Weapon:pumpkinhead
Appearance:Short brown spiked up hair, brown eyes, black shirt that has a heartagram on the front of it(Pic of heartagram) with a white hoody sweater underneath, black denim shorts and black sneakers.
Personality:Usually likes to be alone, sometimes can be quiet but he can be friendly and helpful.

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
OOC: lol. yea. well i liked this rp. ^_^

Name: Kairi
Side: Light
Weapons: An Oathkeeper-like keyblade that she doesn't know she has yet.
Appearance: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/xsmallfrix20/kh2cast.png (the red haired girl in the middle..obviously)
Personality: Kind, friendly, optomistic. Kairi loves to be with her friends and help others.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
welcome people nice to have you in this rp o yea and to make it fun when it starts you dont have your weapon just a reminder you have wooden swords ok until you leave the world or right before you leave

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
ooc: ok lets start this and people can still join

AJ walked out of his house and yawned."This should be a great day time to go to the hang out."He headed towards the hangout with a smile."I wonder who is up right now it is really early."He kept walking and came to the hangout and opened the door.Looks like nobosy is here but they know to meet here in the mornings.He walked in and sat down.

redharry123

a wanderer
Maggie grabbed her sandals and ran out of her house. Such a beautiful day. she thought to herself. She was running on the sand twords the hangout and trying to put on her sandals at the same time. This resulted in her falling head first on the sand. "Bleh!" she spat out some sand that was in her mouth. She got up , put her sandals on corectly and looked at the ocean. She decided it would be safer to walk than run, seeing as how she had just tripped. She walked to the hangout and saw AJ. "Hiya!" she said with a smile.

Hybrid Keyblade

Name: Riku
Age(13-15): 16 (technically he's 16 if the Kairi in this Rp is 15)
Side(light or dark): Dark (Unless you'll allow Twilight)
Weapons: Heartless Angel (the name I gave to the Souleater with the white angel wing, and Omega Fenrir. (i'll redo the color schemes and stuff if possible, otherwise just think of it like the normal fenrir, cept with red bandages and very dark blade.)
Appearance: http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/3466/rikuomfg0ja.jpg The one on the left
Personality: (im warping him into my own okay?) Big into thinking, and curious about life away from Destiny Islands..truly cherishes his friendship with Kairi and the rest of his friends...Has had a thing for Kairi for a while...

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi walked along the beach. It was early morning and the sun had just started to rise. She had been up for a while now, just thinking about things and staring out over the ocean. She looked over in the direction of the hangout and saw AJ already walking there. Well, he sure is up early..I guess I'll head over there now. she thought as she began to walk towards the hangout.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
ooc:welcome the new riku

AJ smiled and looked at maggie."Yo how is it going."He saw kairi walking towards them."Hey kairi hurry up already you are so slow."He said with a laugh as he jumped outside towards kairi."You are late normally you are here before me."

VirusCoreHacker

Haseo sat on the beach looking at the horizen,thinking about what onced happend and what will happen. Just as the sun began to set,haseo Closed his Eyes and remebered the day he first arrived on the island. (flashback)"a young boy is running from a group of heartless,his village is in chaos, as war rampages throughtout the city agaist the heartless. The young boy,found himself at a dead end,and surrounded by heartless,just as they we're going to atk,they were suddenly destroyed. the young looked up to see a Shadowy figure standing over him.....

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Kairi laughed at AJ and put her hands on her hips. "Oh. And you aren't slow?" she said sarcastically. "Sorry. I just lost track of time." Kairi looked over and saw Maggie. She waved at her. "Hey Maggie." she said with a smile.

Hybrid Keyblade

Riku had been up for the past couple of hours already..he actually had woken up must moments before the sun came up, at dusk, the morning twilight. He had been sitting in the Secret Place he and a few others had found at Destiny Islands, and was thinking to himself for quite a while. "These drawings are weird...how the heck did we ever come up with some of these things?" Riku said as he walked along the walls.

Riku pulled on his new black gloves and began to trace his fingertips along some of the images and he stopped and laughed at a few. "A duck standing on two legs with a wizard hat? Haha, like that'll ever happen...And whats this? A giant chicken looking bird? Man, our imaginations are wild."

(Thanks Sora GP, I'd also like to ask if I may be one of the few you choose to allow to Dual Weild? Please and thankies n.n))

Last edited:

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
ooc:yea you can dual weild

AJ laughed."Have i ever been slow kairi and maggie get over here."He said as he put his hand on kairi's head and shuffled her hair."Wow did you forget to brush your hair you know i am kidding."He said as he fixed her hair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back