• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Life on Destiny Islands(retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu stumbled into the portal, coming out the other end and falling onto the sand. When he looked up, he saw that they were back home. He stood up and looked around. Everything was back to normal. Just like how it was before the attack.

Last edited:

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Rin walked along the path with Wonrei. It felt so great to be back with him.

"What is this place?", she asked him.

"The Path of the Forgotten.", he said.

"Is there anyway to get out of here?", Rin asked.

"Yes, but only those who are of both light and dark can exit. I am only of light, so I can never leave. You, on the otherhand, are of both, so you will be able to pass through the barrier up ahead.", he said.

"Where will I apper at?", Rin asked.

"Say the name of the place as you pass through and you'll be there.", Wonrei said.

They reached the barrier. Rin turned to face Wonrei.

"But I don't want to leave you", she said.

"I already have one idea how to get out of here, I'll be fine. You need to get back to your friends.", he said.

Rin hugged him close."I can't be seperated from you agian!"

"You have to", he said.

He then pushed her through the barrier. She tried to get back through, but it wouldn't let her.

"Go to Destiny Islands, I have the feeling they are waiting for you there", he said.

"Will I ever see you agian Wonrei?", she asked.

"Soon. Very soon.", he said.

Rin turned around to see a door. She walked up to it and placed her hand on the knob.

"Destiny Islands.", she said.

Rin turned the knob and stepped through. She was in the secret place. She turned to open the door, but it sealed itself shut. She couldn't go back to Wonrei. Rin then crawled through the hole and appered on the other side. She stood on the ocean shore facing the ocean, breathing in the ocean scent. She was home.........

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kazu then looked over his shoulder and noticed a figure. He turned around and saw someone familiar. "Hey guys, it's Rin!" he told the others as he ran over to Rin. "Glad to see that you're back home with us."

Aphex

.Inspire.
((Welp, looks like this rp is coming to an end...))
Kazu looked over at Keito and nodded. "That sounds good. Lets go to the hang out and set it up." Kazu said as he headed towards the hang out.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
OoC:i want the last say...
(As Zex saw Keito and Kazu he started to think about his own family)
Zex:Ill be back for you Keito after i take care of a few things
(he then dropped a phoenix feather and walked away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back