• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS FAN ART!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemcontainer

TOOK ME FOREVER TO FINISH!!! This is the project i was talking about, enjoy (comments greatly appriciated!) (btw this is my first time ever drawing mickey, so please don't bash him)

khbbsfanart.png

EDIT: ORIGINAL!!!!

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w117/ansemslayer/khbbsfanart-1.png

Last edited:
K

kingdomfighter5

cool i have CS3 im working on somethin now actually
ill have to show it to everyone when i finish

Ashley

| P |
Website
ashley425.deviantart.com
Have you ever considered working on a larger canvas? Your drawing is awfully small here. If you have a larger canvas, you can draw details a lot more easier and allow viewers to see more of the drawing. :]

ansemcontainer

Last edited:
K

kingdomfighter5

lol you can get a student discount at Academic Superstore Or Journey Ed. Both will normally get you at least 50% off the store price. i got CS3 Pro which is 1,300 in stores for 600

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Looks pretty good.
IMO Terra does look a little like Leon and Aqua looks kinda masculinish, but it's still good.
Like how you got the detail of Ven's hair. ^^

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I don't really like this at all. It just seems like a bunch of floating heads without any composition.

Secondly, there's a ton of anatomy problems. Aqua has no jawline, that Roxas look-alike looks like he's the oldest of the three keybladers, the Leon looking guy has a HUGE chin and his lower lip protrudes much farther than his top lip, the geezer's bottom lip overlaps his top lip in an awkward angle and Mickey's ears are small. **** you run on sentences, **** you.

Anyway ya. Not really liking the background that much either.

It has potential, but it needs to be revised a lot.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
What ken said.

Also, only loser buy photoshop. Cool kids illegally download it.

ansemcontainer

I don't really like this at all. It just seems like a bunch of floating heads without any composition.

Secondly, there's a ton of anatomy problems. Aqua has no jawline, that Roxas look-alike looks like he's the oldest of the three keybladers, the Leon looking guy has a HUGE chin and his lower lip protrudes much farther than his top lip, the geezer's bottom lip overlaps his top lip in an awkward angle and Mickey's ears are small. **** you run on sentences, **** you.

Anyway ya. Not really liking the background that much either.

It has potential, but it needs to be revised a lot.
.....XD i draw in Nomura's style.... which his lips can look fuked up as can chins....but i do understand about what your saying about the anatomy on Ven and Aqua's chin, i had a really hard time drawing Aqua because im not use to that angle of the face, but im practicing thanks for the tip(sorta tip XD) same for Mickey,( first time drawing him) thanks for teh pointers i had a hard time drawing him, it took me like 10 minutes to get his eyes right... i also forgot to make Ven's forehead longer, sryy

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Then uh, sure, be a cheap imitation of someone who draws people that consist of nothing but bones and skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back