• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH and Growing PLayers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trip6996

dude you should be fine i know this one guy and hes almost 30 and he still plays and enjoys KH

and if you do skate in your future eventualy you should have a lot of freedom to play games almost whenever you want

i personaly want to be a game designer or tester that way ill be doing what i want and not have a break down and kill everyone in the building

Twinblades

dude you should be fine i know this one guy and hes almost 30 and he still plays and enjoys KH

and if you do skate in your future eventualy you should have a lot of freedom to play games almost whenever you want

i personaly want to be a game designer or tester that way ill be doing what i want and not have a break down and kill everyone in the building

go for it man
yeah i think ill be just fine with KH's game releases i say thread closed?

A

Audo

^Well if you want it closed you need to either PM a mod (light blue. KH Vandread is the only one for this section), or a supermod (Red)

Y

Yannis

Discuss...
Okay so im 16 going on 17...average dude...skate got to go to college in one year....and play games
One of those games include Kingdom hearts
Lets cut to the chase.
I think. i will be too old for Kingdom Hearts if they keep going after 3 (WHich i DOUT)
KH3 will be announce sometime in 2-3 years
Then....it might take longer to make it (w/e if im wrong)
So basically, im saying i will be like 25 when KH3 comes out
Ill be able to play that but i hope it would end there so i can keep on enjoying KH because i know i cant play games for the rest of my life especially if it includes disney
Thoughts people? Please dont ignore this i want to hear(READ) what others have to say
You are not a KH-fan.. Just all I have in mind for you..

Rix

:)
Awards
Well, I'm turning 20 in about 2 months and I'm NOT ashamed to play KH at all. Just because you are over 15 doesn't meen that you have to stop playing games that you enjoy and only play games intended just for grown up and teens. MAny says that KH is a kids game. I would say it is a game that suits for all ages.

Y

Yannis

Well, I'm turning 20 in about 2 months and I'm NOT ashamed to play KH at all. Just because you are over 15 doesn't meen that you have to stop playing games that you enjoy and only play games intended just for grown up and teens. MAny says that KH is a kids game. I would say it is a game that suits for all ages.
LOL, im going to third class of high-school and like half of our class plays KH and watches anime xD

A

Audo

Rixam speaks the truth~!
Little surprise there though, Rixam always speaks truth =P

waterclone

I understand that you probably woun't be able to play games because you have collage, work and stuff like that. But you can still play kingdom hearts if you still have time. No ones going to kill you for liking a disney/square enix game, or are they? dun, dun, dun!!!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I wouldn't be embarrassed to play it if I grew older or anything, I'm young at heart and anyway, why should it matter if you played it when your older? People are going to tease you? Call you weird? Forget that, I love Kingdom Hearts alot. I mean there are some who would just play the game up to KH3 (and I do mean SOME) but I wouldn't mind if it continued and for other video games and playing them when your like 21 and older, I mean what's wrong with being a gamer when your older other then that you might have try and move your lazy butt once in awhile and such?I know there was a 28 year old employee at bookstore who played Kingdom Hearts series and she was teased and such but so what? For me when I get older, I think I'll still play it, you know? (The three series if I still have unless it breaks) XD I don't think age should matter in this case, it really depends on the person if they want to play it or their own desire to play it, not how old they are turning...and I would say this for all other video games as well.

Detronilizer

My cousin at age 20+ plays KH, heck James Woods (Hades' voice actor) at age 61 plays KH; come on, it don't matter your age. As Nomura says:

Interviewer: 3 days after the game's (Kingdom Hearts II) release 1 million copies of it got shipped out, after all. Do you think there's a reason on why the fanbase has widen?

Tetsuya Nomura: I get the feeling it's because we made something that has a wide 'frontage', something that doesn't have age or gender as its threshold. I hear things like "My 6-year-old son is playing this" and "People in their 40's and 50's also play this" quite often. I guess that means it's because the game has a 'wide frontage'.

Y

Yannis

My cousin at age 20+ plays KH, heck James Woods (Hades' voice actor) at age 61 plays KH; come on, it don't matter your age. As Nomura says:
Yeah, that´s true. James Woods is a hardcore KH-fan :toungesmile:

As I said before, half of my glass(17-18-year-olds)play KH and 80% watch anime and play other games, hell, we lend our games every day and there are some like DBZ and Digimon xD

Apollo

Silver Member
I am sure you will find some free time here and there.

I don't honestly care what people think of my hobbies, and intrests.

Awards
Am I the only one who will completely detach myself from this series a few years from now out of sheer embarrassment due to even remotely liking something originally intended for children?

Shame.

Apollo

Silver Member
Am I the only one who will completely detach myself from this series a few years from now out of sheer embarrassment due to even remotely liking something originally intended for children?

Shame.

Maybe...

As of now I have no need. Everybody knows what kind of things I am into yet I am still very populer. Even if it would cause me to be unpopuler, I doubt I would quit.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot

Shame

I already know that I won't keep playing this game if for some reason it goes past KH3.
=\

And did like everyone miss the point of the thread? He clarified it in his second post that it had nothing to do with being embarrassed

Apollo

Silver Member
I already know that I won't keep playing this game if for some reason it goes past KH3.
=\

And did like everyone miss the point of the thread? He clarified it in his second post that it had nothing to do with being embarrassed

I hit the point in my first post.

I won't play if it goes past KH3 mainly because the games afterward will be epic fail.

Gabo

I won't play if it goes past KH3 mainly because the games afterward will be epic fail.
yeah. I pretty much am relying on KH3 to wrap everything else up. If they don't wrap up the story with that game, I'd end up giving up on the series. I don't want it getting dragged out and losing even more of its flare.

trini202

I'm 17. Alot of my friends play KH. Half of my football teammates play KH. My girlfriend will actually watch me play KH.
For some odd reason KH does not embarass anybody.

Gabo

I'm 17. Alot of my friends play KH. Half of my football teammates play KH. My girlfriend will actually watch me play KH.
For some odd reason KH does not embarass anybody.
I was more embarrassed when my dad walked in on me playing the musical part of Atlantica then I was of my mom walking in when me and my girlfriend were..Yeah.
Some parts of that game are embarrassing, namely Pooh and Atlantica. Doesn't mean I'll stop playing them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back