• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH and Growing PLayers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

Hey this is off-topic now, but this thread is gonna die soon whatsoever.. Why so many under-500-posts -members have red reputation? Arent they reading rules? Or are they desperate like me?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Hey this is off-topic now, but this thread is gonna die soon whatsoever.. Why so many under-500-posts -members have red reputation? Arent they reading rules? Or are they desperate like me?
We have an surplus of idiots lately.
>.>

Rix

:)
Awards
I hate to be off topic, but to me Yannis' sig shows that Xemnas and Terra does not look very much alike each other...

Y

Yannis

hey yannis....your sig...PHotoshopped?
Yes.

Just image of Xemnas, image of Destiny Islands and Terra´s keyblade.

You can ask me to make a sig to you too, u know.. The sky is the limit xD And note that as a sig I mean this kind of fake-screenshots

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate to be off topic, but to me Yannis' sig shows that Xemnas and Terra does not look very much alike each other...
Yea, they just share similar hairstyle, but its been 10 years, so... Ahh, never mind xD

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

well that and some similar face structure, but i oppose of the Terrs = Xehanort theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back