• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH and Growing PLayers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
That's why I skipped Atlantica the second time I played through KH2. I will never visit that world ever again.

Apollo

Silver Member
I was more embarrassed when my dad walked in on me playing the musical part of Atlantica then I was of my mom walking in when me and my girlfriend were..Yeah.
Some parts of that game are embarrassing, namely Pooh and Atlantica. Doesn't mean I'll stop playing them though.

Ha Ha Ha I don't have to worry about that. My dad said he has "gave up" on me after he caught me singing my songs for a musical for school.

I enjoyed singing along with Atlantica.

trini202

I was more embarrassed when my dad walked in on me playing the musical part of Atlantica then I was of my mom walking in when me and my girlfriend were..Yeah.
Some parts of that game are embarrassing, namely Pooh and Atlantica. Doesn't mean I'll stop playing them though.

Oh yeah. KH2 Atlantica was extremely gay. I always turned the volume down when i played it. And I only played 100 Acre Wood late at night by myself...still with the volume down of course.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
That's why I skipped Atlantica the second time I played through KH2. I will never visit that world ever again.
What do you even get from Atlantica? Just Blizzaga and the keyblade, right?

I'd always go through it through, so I could get the secret ending.
Despite having seen it 24324 times, I wanted to see it again.

Ha Ha Ha I don't have to worry about that. My dad said he has "gave up" on me after he caught me singing my songs for a musical for school.
Lmfao
Aw

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
What do you even get from Atlantica? Just Blizzaga and the keyblade, right?

I'd always go through it through, so I could get the secret ending.
Despite having seen it 24324 times, I wanted to see it again.

You also get Orichalcum+, which is needed for the Ultima Weapon.
And, yes, I eventually visited Atlantica again, but with some help from my little friend, the mute button, and I only did it so I could get the Ultima Weapon.

trini202

Disney Castle was kinda embarassing to. Its just the TV was very loud and as soon as the Mickey Mouse club house music came on I hopped across the room to turn the volume down. (No remote)

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

You also get Orichalcum+, which is needed for the Ultima Weapon.
And, yes, I eventually visited Atlantica again, but with some help from my little friend, the mute button, and I only did it so I could get the Ultima Weapon.

LOL, i did the same thing and put it on mute, except for the ursula part

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I just wanted to hear her screams from getting stabbed by the trident again

Y

Yannis

To me gaming is to have optional worlds. Worlds where we can carry a giant key to destroy monsters. It works. And you are just being childish when you think playing KH is childish. You are on your teen years.. What else can we except you to think?

If you are not interested in KH, go play some 1st person shooting.. 18+ at least! Oh, I can feel it already!! How adult I feel now! Blood!! RAWWRRRR!!!...

If you havent noticed, CoM happens to have really mature storyline. Sure there are Disney-worlds as castle-rooms, but its just way to tell the story. Go play it when you dont feel so childish to play it. Then try to see beyond Disney characters.. CoM basicly handles with death, memories, personality, heart of course.. You were from 3 years to 100 at age, you have something to learn from it too.

Disney Castle was kinda embarassing to. Its just the TV was very loud and as soon as the Mickey Mouse club house music came on I hopped across the room to turn the volume down. (No remote)
LOL! At my country no one knows about that music, so it didnt matter to me.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Disney is a classic even for adults. It's mostly been teenagers who say Disney is for kids

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
To me gaming is to have optional worlds. Worlds where we can carry a giant key to destroy monsters. It works. And you are just being childish when you think playing KH is childish. You are on your teen years.. What else can we except you to think?

If you are not interested in KH, go play some 1st person shooting.. 18+ at least! Oh, I can feel it already!! How adult I feel now! Blood!! RAWWRRRR!!!...

If you havent noticed, CoM happens to have really mature storyline. Sure there are Disney-worlds as castle-rooms, but its just way to tell the story. Go play it when you dont feel so childish to play it. Then try to see beyond Disney characters.. CoM basicly handles with death, memories, personality, heart of course.. You were from 3 years to 100 at age, you have something to learn from it too.

I absolutely agree with you, Yannis. Most thoughts of Kingdom Hearts being childish come from stereotypes and generalizations people judge by and make when they see Disney. I bet you that if a game was published with the exact same storyline as COM, but with a different title, it would fly off the shelves.

Gabo

I don't get how all of you could mute the game.
I can't play video games without some sort of sound coming from it. I can't even use regular music to listen to, it has to be the music from the game.
IDK. I guess I'm just odd like that.

Apollo

Silver Member
I can't play video games without some sort of sound coming from it. I can't even use regular music to listen to, it has to be the music from the game.

I am the same way for any games execpt when doing online play(Halo, COD, and others.)

Y

Yannis

Well, to me the mute was necessity in the first Atlantica song.. xD

Sora~THE KING

Actually KH is kinda seroius...Corection it is SERIOUS uyou know,The darkness and light...Choose your path,help your friends...So I think you might still play it...EVEN IF IT HAS DISNEY.I'll be 14 when KH3 comes out...I"M NOT 9-_- don't why it says nine...lol
_________
qa1oj

Gabo

Actually KH is kinda seroius...Corection it is SERIOUS uyou know,The darkness and light...Choose your path,help your friends...So I think you might still play it...EVEN IF IT HAS DISNEY.I'll be 14 when KH3 comes out...I"M NOT 9 don't why it says nine...lol

That makes you, what? Eleven?
xD

Those aren't really uberly mature themes.

Though the game does have a few slightly less kiddy themes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back