• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH and Growing PLayers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinblades

Discuss...
Okay so im 16 going on 17...average dude...skate got to go to college in one year....and play games
One of those games include Kingdom hearts
Lets cut to the chase.
I think. i will be too old for Kingdom Hearts if they keep going after 3 (WHich i DOUT)
KH3 will be announce sometime in 2-3 years
Then....it might take longer to make it (w/e if im wrong)
So basically, im saying i will be like 25 when KH3 comes out
Ill be able to play that but i hope it would end there so i can keep on enjoying KH because i know i cant play games for the rest of my life especially if it includes disney
Thoughts people? Please dont ignore this i want to hear(READ) what others have to say

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Just because it has Disney in it shouldn't be a reason for you not to play it.
If you enjoy something, do it.
Providing its not against the law.

KH3 will mostly come out when you're nineteen or so.
And I know there are people older than that right now that enjoy the games.

My advice is to not worry about feeling embarrassed about playing a Disney game in your late teens, and certainly don't let it hold you back from enjoying yourself

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Yeah, I'm 16 too, so I'm in the same position as you. It really doesn't matter. It's a crappy life to live if you hold back on things you enjoy just because of other douche-bags in the world.

Twinblades

ohhh nooo im not embarrased to play a kiddy (not so kiddy) game
its just im gonna have to do alot and i want to be able to enjoy it right now while im in high school - college
Im getting sponsored by my local skateshop next year so that just made some of my plans to play games that much smaller
Also, I dout KH3 will come out when im 19 dude since BBS isnt even coming out this year( maybe december 09) then ill be 18
ps im 17 in october
lol to the dude that said dout 9 years to make lol sorry i was exaggerating a little too much i guess?

Gabo

ohhh nooo im not embarrased to play a kiddy (not so kiddy) game
its just im gonna have to do alot and i want to be able to enjoy it right now while im in high school - college
Im getting sponsored by my local skateshop next year so that just made some of my plans to play games that much smaller
Also, I dout KH3 will come out when im 19 dude since BBS isnt even coming out this year( maybe december 09) then ill be 18
ps im 17 in october

BBS, I'll be surprised if it is released any later than March next year.
Maybe you being 20 would be slightly more accurate.

Stark

Bronze Member
Well if its something you like you shouldn't be ashamed of it. If video games please you at 25 and you wanna play go right ahead no matter if its Disney or even Pokemon.

KingdomSealer

Heck ill be a couple years older when KH3 comes out and im sure ill still love playing KH games. You dont have to stop enjoying games you like just becasue you get a little bit older.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
BBS, I'll be surprised if it is released any later than March next year.
Maybe you being 20 would be slightly more accurate.

March 2009? Do you mean in Japan? Maybe that'd be possible, but definitely not in the west, (though I wish it was possible).

Seikay

I don't really get the point, if your not saying that cause your embarrassed or anything just because you wont have a lot of time to play, then play whenever you DO have time.

Gabo

March 2009? Do you mean in Japan? Maybe that'd be possible, but definitely in the west, (though I wish it was possible).
Yeah, for Japan.
If I had to make a completely unwarranted guess for Western release, I'd say late summer early fall next year.
>.>

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
If you wanna play KH even when your 30, go ahead. age shouldn't stop you from enjoying things and it's not like the games take up that much of a persons life. Play the games when you can, do what you love and live life. Just keep your priorities in order.

Twinblades

I don't really get the point, if your not saying that cause your embarrassed or anything just because you wont have a lot of time to play, then play whenever you DO have time.

heyyy i dont like this guy for some reason :angry:
no just kidding...you tend to not read what i type....im SAYING that when i get older i would have to work everyday, film everyday, and maybe skate everyday so i wouldnt have time to play KH if it continues
I would play the game when i do have the time but that is not going to be as fun as playing when ever im bored..get it?

Seikay

I got what you were saying, I just don't really see a question anywhere, I mean how can people answer questions or give opinions on your life, sorry I just really don't get the point lol

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Age shouldnt matter XD I'm not afraid to admit I own the latest Pokemon version.. and as for Kingdom Hearts... I first played Kingdom Hearts at my moms best friends house, her boyfriend had a PS2 and had Kingdom Hearts, he was about in his mid thirties and he wasnt like you would expect he was really cool..... so i dont think it should matter really

heyyy i dont like this guy for some reason
no just kidding...you tend to not read what i type....im SAYING that when i get older i would have to work everyday, film everyday, and maybe skate everyday so i wouldnt have time to play KH if it continues
I would play the game when i do have the time but that is not going to be as fun as playing when ever im bored..get it?

If by then it wont be enjoyable to you, then dont play it T_T simple as that... I have a job and soon school, but I doubt those factors will take away the enjoyment of videos games even less, Kingdom Hearts....

Awards
heyyy i dont like this guy for some reason :angry:

You obviously have no perception of time. There will be time to play it.
Just play it for a few weeks instead of skating if you want.

Gabo

He's not saying its because of being embarrassed...
He's just complaining about not being able to play it in his free time as much.
xD

I'm sure even a lot of adults can find time though.
I know a few that do.

Twinblades

You obviously have no perception of time. There will be time to play it.
Just play it for a few weeks instead of skating if you want.

When you get sponsored, you Have to skate pretty much everytime you are free after work so you can film new videos and get noticed
I have to be 18 to get sponsored by this shop
But thats not even important to know i can most likely take a day to play KH
Im glad to hear your thoughts on this
I hope i do get free time to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back