• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3DS - Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
I'm worried that we won't to be able to see walkthroughs of th game because of the 3D, because I'm not going to buy the 3DS but I still want to see the game and its cutscenes.

denizenofevil

αsiя;5105848 said:
I'm worried that we won't to be able to see walkthroughs of th game because of the 3D, because I'm not going to buy the 3DS but I still want to see the game and its cutscenes.
The 3DS has a toggle device thingy that lets you turn off the 3D thing. You should be able to see the cutscenes.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5105848 said:

You can watch the cutscenes and playthrough. You just won't be able to see it in 3D.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I am overly happy that this game is being made by the Osaka team they did such a good job on the battle system, *sigh* We probably won't hear anything about this game until TGS.

kostas

Awards
I think we can see walkthroughts because the 3DS can switch from 3D to 2D with a single button. BTW the story for KH 3D seems like a dream sequence of Sora's .

αsiя

space coke
September 24 or 25, well it was that last year.

Nomura and Hashimoto Talk Kingdom Hearts 3D - gamrFeed
something interesting about KH3D

the only thing that caught my attention was
Nomura hinted that this game won't be outsourced to h.a.n.d. which developed Days and are devloping Recoded. Instead, Nomura says that the game will probably be made by the Osaka team which made Birth By Sleep, also hinting that this is the next "major" Kingdom Hearts game that's not Kingdom Hearts III.
so KH3D is the next major game and not just some silly remake/side game.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
αsiя;5106159 said:
September 24 or 25, well it was that last year.

Nomura and Hashimoto Talk Kingdom Hearts 3D - gamrFeed
something interesting about KH3D

the only thing that caught my attention was

so KH3D is the next major game and not just some silly remake/side game.
Thats music to my ears. This just makes me even more hyped for the game.

Oh and TGS this year is September 16-19.

Radon

mofo
Am I the only one that's disturbed that Nomura said it will probably be developed by Osaka? This probably means the game has yet to even start development and the trailer just consisted of random character models in random locations to demonstrate 3d and give us a very rough idea of what the game will be about.

I guess I can't complain as it's better than just Re:coded but hardly impactful.

Dcasd1

well he got everyone talking about it so i guess he succeeded.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
KH3D + Nintendo 3DS=sounds cool to me.
And well, to be honest, at first I kind of thought it was the remake of the first game that is until I heard the word: ReCoded. XDDD XDDDD

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
KH3D + Nintendo 3DS=sounds cool to me.
And well, to be honest, at first I kind of thought it was the remake of the first game that is until I heard the word: ReCoded. XDDD XDDDD

It's not RE:Coded (which is for the regular DS) or a remake of KH1; it's the mystery game Nomura's been mentioning at for a while now. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back